Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the Dubai move make it easier for them to move back into employed work? Could cover up the embarrassment of having to admit no one wants to buy juice+ anymore, the dodgy bed frames or her online courses

Reactions: 7
Could the Dubai move make it easier for them to move back into employed work? Could cover up the embarrassment of having to admit no one wants to buy juice+ anymore, the dodgy bed frames or her online courses
I wondered if it is so they can recruit new huns in a new location but also to say "Look what this business did for us - you can have this lifestyle too!" As it seems their only team members now are in the UAE and surrounding areas. I've not seen them host or attend a UK meeting in a long time!

Reactions: 1
I wondered if it is so they can recruit new huns in a new location but also to say "Look what this business did for us - you can have this lifestyle too!" As it seems their only team members now are in the UAE and surrounding areas. I've not seen them host or attend a UK meeting in a long time!
But what about visas? I doubt they can get an mlm visa

Reactions: 2
But what about visas? I doubt they can get an mlm visa
I think the UAE are much more flexible when it comes to visa requirements than a lot of other countries. I did some work out there pre-covid and from what I remember I think they do encourage “entrepreneurs”, start ups etc. to move there. I don’t think you need to have a specific job lined up. If H&D can put a good enough case together and can show they’re are making enough money they probably will get at least a short term visa.

Reactions: 3
I think they'll go over there an harriet will start teaching again. I know a few people who easily landed good paying teaching jobs there. She will do an insta post after a few weeks of being there, about how she's missed working with children and because she's such a successful business woman with more time freedom than anyone else, she can choose to fit teaching into the nooks and crannys of her day. She will then come home from school every day and work on her life coaching business and juice plus. Not because she's skint, but because she is a hustler and she loves generating multiple streams of income. Dan will carry on doing JP full time and will spend his days taking photos in front of other people's lambourghinis. I give it 3 months.

Reactions: 10
What utter rubbish…
1) you did not lose 4 stone since January, stop pulling numbers out of your ass maybe pull your knickers out of it for once instead! That would have put you at 15 stone yet you were still claiming to be wearing size 12 at that point? 🤥 and
2) how is it that you supposedly had 4 stone to lose when you’d apparently previously lost 3 stone and felt ‘the best I’ve ever felt’ not even a year ago?! So you managed to pile it all back on (and more) whilst still supposedly using (and promoting) your amazing products? 🤔

The most frustrating thing is that she has genuinely lost weight (not 4 stone 😅) but credits the stupid JP products rather than the fact she actually worked hard, ate better and stopped drinking! 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What utter rubbish…
1) you did not lose 4 stone since January, stop pulling numbers out of your ass maybe pull your knickers out of it for once instead! That would have put you at 15 stone yet you were still claiming to be wearing size 12 at that point? 🤥 and
2) how is it that you supposedly had 4 stone to lose when you’d apparently previously lost 3 stone and felt ‘the best I’ve ever felt’ not even a year ago?! So you managed to pile it all back on (and more) whilst still supposedly using (and promoting) your amazing products? 🤔

The most frustrating thing is that she has genuinely lost weight (not 4 stone 😅) but credits the stupid JP products rather than the fact she actually worked hard, ate better and stopped drinking! 🙈
I am so glad you have noticed this too! Really gets on my nerves how she is so blatantly lying.

I have screenshots showing that she claimed to be 14 stone originally years ago, then apparently got down to 11 stone and “maintained” with the Juice Plus products (she was still posting about happily maintaining right until the end of 2023).

So how come she told someone in January this year that she was 13 stone again? Clearly wasn’t using her rubbish control sachets and shakes over Christmas! 😂 And is now saying she is back to 11 stone, but is stating this is a 4 stone loss since the start of the year? She even said in an opportunity call the other day that she has lost 5.5 stone overall on the products. 🤦‍♀️ I know she has never been great with numbers or consistency, but the maths is just not mathing at all here 🤷‍♀️ If we just counted weight loss as every time we fluctuated on the scales, I would have lost 36 stone by now 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I am so glad you have noticed this too! Really gets on my nerves how she is so blatantly lying.

I have screenshots showing that she claimed to be 14 stone originally years ago, then apparently got down to 11 stone and “maintained” with the Juice Plus products (she was still posting about happily maintaining right until the end of 2023).

So how come she told someone in January this year that she was 13 stone again? Clearly wasn’t using her rubbish control sachets and shakes over Christmas! 😂 And is now saying she is back to 11 stone, but is stating this is a 4 stone loss since the start of the year? She even said in an opportunity call the other day that she has lost 5.5 stone overall on the products. 🤦‍♀️ I know she has never been great with numbers or consistency, but the maths is just not mathing at all here 🤷‍♀️ If we just counted weight loss as every time we fluctuated on the scales, I would have lost 36 stone by now 🤪
Funny how the only pictures of the scales are of the weight she’s at currently, not the weight she claimed to be before 🧐 I knew I’d seen a different starting weight somewhere, that 2nd screenshot is gold haha! Why does it always have to be 3/4 stone they’ve lost though, why can’t they be happy with the real number of 2 stone as that’s still impressive! It doesn’t even look like a 4 stone loss in the pictures though, so hopefully people will not be gullible and see straight through it! :LOL:

Funny how the only pictures of the scales are of the weight she’s at currently, not the weight she claimed to be before 🧐 I knew I’d seen a different starting weight somewhere, that 2nd screenshot is gold haha! Why does it always have to be 3/4 stone they’ve lost though, why can’t they be happy with the real number of 2 stone as that’s still impressive! It doesn’t even look like a 4 stone loss in the pictures though, so hopefully people will not be gullible and see straight through it! :LOL:
Totally! I do actually have a scales picture from early on because a friend of mine enquired about the products a few years ago and asked Suzan how much weight she had lost. Back then, Suzan claimed her starting weight had been in the mid 12 stone bracket and that she was in the mid 11 stone area within 3 weeks of starting the products (screenshot attached). Yet, a year later, she posted that she had lost 3.5 stone since starting the products. 🤦‍♀️ She keeps inflating it every few months to make her weight loss sound more impressive, which is so sad.

I reckon the huns don’t feel they are getting enough social media engagement/sales when they show smaller, more realistic losses, so they all have to make up that they have lost at least 3 or 4 stone. As you say, she doesn’t even look like she could believably have lost the amount she is claiming, so I don’t know how anyone falls for it.

It’s the baggy jeans posts that make me chuckle the most. She uses the same pair of jeans every year and says the exact same thing about them. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Totally! I do actually have a scales picture from early on because a friend of mine enquired about the products a few years ago and asked Suzan how much weight she had lost. Back then, Suzan claimed her starting weight had been in the mid 12 stone bracket and that she was in the mid 11 stone area within 3 weeks of starting the products (screenshot attached). Yet, a year later, she posted that she had lost 3.5 stone since starting the products. 🤦‍♀️ She keeps inflating it every few months to make her weight loss sound more impressive, which is so sad.

I reckon the huns don’t feel they are getting enough social media engagement/sales when they show smaller, more realistic losses, so they all have to make up that they have lost at least 3 or 4 stone. As you say, she doesn’t even look like she could believably have lost the amount she is claiming, so I don’t know how anyone falls for it.

It’s the baggy jeans posts that make me chuckle the most. She uses the same pair of jeans every year and says the exact same thing about them. 😂
Definitely! When you think about it though, 2 stone weight loss over 6 months, while not an easy feat, is not actually that impressive when you consider she was supposedly doing 2 x 45 min workouts a day, every day and eating completely clean, restricting to the point of no treats etc! 🙃 And all of this while supposedly taking 1000 fruit and veg direct into her bloodstream every day and taking disgusting looking sachets of nothingness to ‘cut calories’! 😂🙈

know for a fact, if I did the same thing, there would be nothing to me!!

Big H has been very quiet on the We Shop side of things recently 🤣 finally accepting that she’s not going to get a penny from it is my guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 6