Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pair of tools them too!

No but her and Dan are mates with some fitness woman and they go live on Instagram together on a run. No she isn’t a PT or anything. She just loves going to the gym. I’m sure she buys fake followers and likes as I notice her following goes up lots. She’s also mates with Stacey Solomon as they follow each other. Harriet seems to bum lick her always tagging her on her stories when Stacey does something to her house etc. I’m surprised she hasn’t tried to sell juice plus to Stacey lol I bet Stacey will tell her to fig off that’s why

Reactions: 1
Don’t think her mum bought the house… I think her mum is on the rock & roll, too. She says her old landlord bought it for her. Something dodgy there.
The studies on the capsules were paid for trials by the company ie. biased and the statistical analysis was skewed.. it led to a lawsuit in the states as the claims about the results weren’t supported by the evidence.
Oooo now that’s some tea - Have you got a link to the lawsuit please? I’d be interested to have a look.

As for the funding. Yes but if you look at any supplement or even pharmaceutical company, they fund their own research. The universities who conduct the studies wouldn’t have any interest in researching them without funding and also wouldn’t risk their reputation to falsify results, if the result was bad for juice plus, they just wouldn’t allow them to have the studies published in the journals that they’re in.

Whats his daughter's thread?
Unjaded jade - there’s a few threads on her

Is this the same Simon who has jumped over to Glowb?
No. That’s Simon Mitchel. Susie Mitchell’s son. She was a PMD and did loads of self development stuff so got a hefty sign on fee to go into the corporate side. Then her and Simon both went to bombshells.

I’m sure Simon Mitchell was dating Millie jervis stringer at one point. She’s another train wreck. I cringe every time I see her stuff.

Last edited:
welcome

Agree with everything you’ve posted especially about Olivia and Lauren.

TT is an absolute rocket! How she promotes a weight loss product is beyond me! She looks a mess!
who was the girl who was her sister who also peddled JP? I’m sure they were sisters or close friends at least. She was blonde, also a mess, got her boobs done with her “juicy pay” but her life was a total car crash. She posted something about her being forced out the business

someone’s been reading here

Reactions: 2
It was her sister but I don’t think she does NWM anymore so I won’t share her name.

edit: she does tropic now Tamara Sapphire Compton

She’s blocked me on Facebook so I can’t see her profile. Only because when I joined juice plus years ago I told her I was worried about paying £50 and loosing money so she read my message and blocked me

Olivia Measures is so fake you can tell by the way she speaks. Putting on that voice lol same with Emma Leyland. Her husband lost his 9 - 5 job due to Covid and I am pretty sure he’s doing nwm now but not juice plus I don’t think. Because I remember Emma saying once ‘he’s doing the same as me but not going to be part of my business’. Emma Leyland is on YouTube it makes me laugh ‘it’s not a pyramid scheme’

Last edited:

Lol some of the stuff Emma Leyland and her team come out with trying to convince people it's not a pyramid scheme are hilarious and cringe. She also boasts that she retired her mum and gives her a monthly allowance instead now from her juicy wages. She's also cashing in on girls on her team by selling a Network marketing diary now as well. Which has checklists in for what you should do everyday like 'comment on 5 people's instagram's and 5 people's facebook', 'post an update on your life'

I’ve seen Emma sneddon is looking for a PA and will pay them £200 a month. Seriously. If she’s paying minimum wage that works out at 21 hours a month ish.
How does she not have time to do around 5 hours worth of admin tasks a week when she doesn’t work. And when she owes her liquidated company £70k how can she afford a PA. Mind boggled!

I did have a laugh to myself when I saw Emma was reintroducing her “90 second thought for the day”, due to absolutely no demand whatsoever! I wonder if “don’t forget to pay the taxman” is one of them?!

Does anyone following @juicydani on instagram? I watch her instastories sometimes out of a weird fascination but I really don’t get the way she talks!!! Surely she could afford to get her teeth done if that is affecting her pronounciation!!

Big NMD meeting in London this weekend, so expect a load of fakeness an fire in people's bellies. Glad queen Harriet is feeling better for it

Big NMD meeting in London this weekend, so expect a load of fakeness an fire in people's bellies. Glad queen Harriet is feeling better for it
did she say what was wrong? I just saw her add something to a post saying that it wasn’t contagious, but that seemed weird to me.

did she say what was wrong? I just saw her add something to a post saying that it wasn’t contagious, but that seemed weird to me.
She said she had been up all night with her stomach, so my guess is her capsules an shakes give her the shits

Reactions: 4
The Girls With Goals gang are dancing on the stairs to spice girls at the convention omg how embarrassing

Girls with Goals is Andrina’s business she set up, she recruited Leah, Caitlin, Claire, Charlene and loads of others lol

It should say sometimes I doubt myself for being in a pyramid scheme

No hang on, somehow I got roped into a pyramid scheme

If you look at the picture you will understand what I am on about lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Harriet won an award… Dan has radio silence on his.. thought he’d do a token congrats on stories celebrating her success.. harriet’s not drinking so far at the convention.. orange juice that bug isn’t contagious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.