Juice Plus MLM #5 Look after my own baby? I don’t give an eff, rather be at Centre Parcs with Jeff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she obviously knows nothing about how much maintenance super cars require then 😂
Or any thing about basic biology!

Whey protein is the most bio avaioble protein on the market, they don't have a monopoly on that!

JP has 6 grams of sugar per serving which is a SIXTY times more than the protein that i use!

I take protein as I do ultra marathons, I can guarantee that most JP huns do not even burn through the protein in their diet, yet alone need protein supplementation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or any thing about basic biology!

Whey protein is the most bio avaioble protein on the market, they don't have a monopoly on that!

JP has 6 grams of sugar per serving which is a SIXTY times more than the protein that i use!

I take protein as I do ultra marathons, I can guarantee that most JP huns do not even burn through the protein in their diet, yet alone need protein supplementation.
Which one do you take, out of curiosity? I'm a huel fan, as a breakfast replacement. It makes me feel like a hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This morning one of the huns has stated that “the protein in the JP complete powders is the only bioavailable protein on the market, because your blood stream recognises the protein straight away and takes it all in”. Whereas apparently any other protein products are all synthetic and your body doesn’t absorb it 😂

And she has shamed anyone who shops in B&M or Aldi by saying that anything bought there is like buying a cheap car that is unreliable and will break down, unlike JP products which are the “lamborghini” of products. Perfect message to be pushing during a cost of living crisis. 🤷‍♀️
Oh yes I witnessed this car crash of a live this morning too o_O ‘I can’t make any medical claims, but basically any illness and one of my crappy products can cure you’ - yes she even suggested that dementia and Alzheimer’s could be helped with the power of JP.

My favourite part though (besides the tone deaf poor shaming and questionable biology lesson) was her claim that she loves JP so much she’d do the job for free if they suddenly weren’t able to pay her…funnily enough you may just be predicting the future there hun! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes I witnessed this car crash of a live this morning too o_O ‘I can’t make any medical claims, but basically any illness and one of my crappy products can cure you’ - yes she even suggested that dementia and Alzheimer’s could be helped with the power of JP.

My favourite part though (besides the tone deaf poor shaming and questionable biology lesson) was her claim that she loves JP so much she’d do the job for free if they suddenly weren’t able to pay her…funnily enough you may just be predicting the future there hun! :LOL:
Yes!! Thank goodness I have someone else on here that saw this! I was thinking the exact same thing. She kept saying “I have genuinely made so many friends in this business, that if Juice Plus couldn’t pay me anymore, I would still work for them for free”. Surely if the company stopped paying, she would lose all her “friendships” too. I doubt people like Emma Leyland just hangs out with these girls for fun 🙈

Also, what’s with the “tripling up on my capsules to cure my cold/covid/laryngitis”. It’s so bad to be encouraging people to do this!

Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion- Medical/Nutrition Expert I'm not but Amazeballs cure for all illnesses I've got..

Yes!! Thank goodness I have someone else on here that saw this! I was thinking the exact same thing. She kept saying “I have genuinely made so many friends in this business, that if Juice Plus couldn’t pay me anymore, I would still work for them for free”. Surely if the company stopped paying, she would lose all her “friendships” too. I doubt people like Emma Leyland just hangs out with these girls for fun 🙈

Also, what’s with the “tripling up on my capsules to cure my cold/covid/laryngitis”. It’s so bad to be encouraging people to do this!
Oh yes Emma Leyland would drop her faster than a bag of tit if she wasn’t making her money anymore! Interestingly I went on the profile of the hun who I think originally recruited her and was her direct upline until at least earlier this year but she seems to have zero mention of JP now at all on her profile! Seems she may have seen the light!

I don’t understand the tripling thing either, like do they not understand that there is a limit to how much of it you can actually even absorb, like if I down an entire bottle of vitamins I’m not suddenly 30x healthier :ROFLMAO: the photoshop is really getting to me at the moment as well, the amount of comments saying beautiful on photos where she doesn’t even look human anymore and she’s there saying thanks as though she actually looks like that!!

:ROFLMAO: the photoshop is really getting to me at the moment as well, the amount of comments saying beautiful on photos where she doesn’t even look human anymore and she’s there saying thanks as though she actually looks like that!!
Yeah - so many of the huns look totally different these days either though photoshopping the hell out of their pictures, using filters or even through facial fillers and botox. Except these two legends - they'd never do that. They look the same now as they did in this 5 year old photo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh yes Emma Leyland would drop her faster than a bag of tit if she wasn’t making her money anymore! Interestingly I went on the profile of the hun who I think originally recruited her and was her direct upline until at least earlier this year but she seems to have zero mention of JP now at all on her profile! Seems she may have seen the light!

I don’t understand the tripling thing either, like do they not understand that there is a limit to how much of it you can actually even absorb, like if I down an entire bottle of vitamins I’m not suddenly 30x healthier :ROFLMAO: the photoshop is really getting to me at the moment as well, the amount of comments saying beautiful on photos where she doesn’t even look human anymore and she’s there saying thanks as though she actually looks like that!!
Omg, you and I need to be friends! 🤣 This will sound so sad, but I feel so much better now that I know someone else is seeing the same things as me! I felt like I was going mad 🙈

Strangely enough, I was also just about to mention her previous upline/recruiter. She is pregnant and suddenly dropped out of Juice Plus in about April, but I don’t know why. The hun we are talking about has since completely stopped mentioning her old upline. She used to say “I’m so grateful to X for pushing me to sign up to this business”, but the other day, she referred to her in a live as “the person who recruited me”. If they are all real besties, why do they cut each other out so blatantly once a person leaves the business? I hope the other lady is okay.

Totally agree about the vitamin thing too! Unless a person is significantly low on vitamins (which is rare because the human body is very clever and good at managing itself), taking double/triple etc won’t be beneficial. I rarely see her actually swallow the tablets though, so part of me wonders if she is just saying this to encourage her customers to double up and buy the products more frequently.

When she claimed her acne only got worse again because she forgot her berry capsules for 2 weeks! No hun, it’s because you have hormonal acne anyway, and you went to Tenerife, drank lots and ate crap! Don’t try to convince people that these berry things are miracle pills!

And the photoshopping…don’t get me started on that! Even her parents commented saying she looks stunning. Surely they know she doesn’t actually look like that?! Sometimes her face isn’t even the same shape and she looks completely unrecognisable. She’s a pretty girl and doesn’t need to filter herself like this. I worry that her kids will start doing the same. She posted the other day “be the women you want your daughters to become”. I really, really wouldn’t want my child to feel the need to behave this way.

Last edited:
Omg, you and I need to be friends! 🤣 This will sound so sad, but I feel so much better now that I know someone else is seeing the same things as me! I felt like I was going mad 🙈
Oh I know what you mean!!
I think she’s just slowly gotten worse and worse the last year so it’s crept up on me, it never really used to bother me when she was more subtle with it but I definitely felt like I was going mad too, like is it not driving everyone else crazy?! I think most have just unfollowed but I’m too nosey! The worst part is when I watch so many of her videos I start wondering what the shakes taste like or if I should buy some berries just out of curiosity and I have to slap myself out of it! :ROFLMAO:

My theory with the capsules etc is that a lot of Huns recycle products, so not recycling the same photo but picking up a ton of capsules in a live and then putting them back rather than taking them off camera! I think that’s the only way they must be able to continue to afford them, especially with the BS tripling up etc! (And I don’t see how you can ‘forget’ your berries when it is literally your job to take them!! - more likely you ran out and couldn’t afford to restock!)

It’s the inconsistency with the photos too, like photos taken by others on the same day that look completely different from the versions she posts! 🙈

Yeah - so many of the huns look totally different these days either though photoshopping the hell out of their pictures, using filters or even through facial fillers and botox. Except these two legends - they'd never do that. They look the same now as they did in this 5 year old photo.
I still can’t believe that’s Lauren Roberts actual face :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Oh for gods sake. Who would take any kind of medical advice from this woman? She looks bloody insane! Also, is there a way to report this post - she is obviously circulating false information??
Hayley scares me more. She looks like an alien!

Did anyone see that video of her son throwing her a yoghurt? Such a shame it didn't end up on her face! It would've been an improvement.

Reactions: 2
Oh for gods sake. Who would take any kind of medical advice from this woman? She looks bloody insane! Also, is there a way to report this post - she is obviously circulating false information??
She looks like a purge mask here, it’s terrifying.

Hayley scares me more. She looks like an alien!

Did anyone see that video of her son throwing her a yoghurt? Such a shame it didn't end up on her face! It would've been an improvement.
She seriously looks that scary in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The chest is the only thing that’s not since been filtered. Ironically the only fake thing in the picture!

Oh I know what you mean!!
I think she’s just slowly gotten worse and worse the last year so it’s crept up on me, it never really used to bother me when she was more subtle with it but I definitely felt like I was going mad too, like is it not driving everyone else crazy?! I think most have just unfollowed but I’m too nosey! The worst part is when I watch so many of her videos I start wondering what the shakes taste like or if I should buy some berries just out of curiosity and I have to slap myself out of it! :ROFLMAO:

My theory with the capsules etc is that a lot of Huns recycle products, so not recycling the same photo but picking up a ton of capsules in a live and then putting them back rather than taking them off camera! I think that’s the only way they must be able to continue to afford them, especially with the BS tripling up etc! (And I don’t see how you can ‘forget’ your berries when it is literally your job to take them!! - more likely you ran out and couldn’t afford to restock!)

It’s the inconsistency with the photos too, like photos taken by others on the same day that look completely different from the versions she posts! 🙈
I have been exactly the same! I even looked on eBay to see if they had any cheap capsules as I wanted to try them without buying directly from any of the huns I know 😂🙈 But I’m glad I didn’t purchase anything in the end…have done some research and can see that a lot of their studies are not showing anything statistically significant about the benefits of the capsules, and the shakes have so much sugar etc. Plus, the whole product range is massively overpriced. I wish I had the strength to unfollow her. I probably will soon. But it’s like witnessing a car crash…I keep sticking around to find out what happens next. I also know her family and care/worry about her children.

I think you are spot on with the huns recycling pictures and not actually taking all the products. When she kept saying she “forgot” to order and ran out, I was suspicious. And she is always posting about how insanely fast the JP delivery times are, so it was strange that she kept repeating for weeks that she was waiting for them to arrive. In some lives, she takes them out of the tubs, but then just plays with them for 20 mins, moving them between her hands or showing the camera. I’m like “bloody swallow the things, woman!” 🤣

For me, inconsistent in general is her most annoying flaw. With filtering pictures, but also with the things she says. Some days she claims she will do a live later/the next day about a topic, but then that doesn’t happen. She promised a “live from the pool in Tenerife to share her business journey”, but shock horror, that didn’t take place. She posts that she prefers “consistently informed, healthy choices”, but then does reels of herself eating takeaways and sweet things several days a week. Tells us that she relies on only her JP Uplifts for energy, yet has Diet Coke in pictures/videos. She says she takes 3 boosters a day religiously, yet then claims she is bloated and needs to get back on the boosters. She started the “spooky slim down challenge” and promised prizes and updates, but nothing happened with that. She has even had incentive rewards such as “a month supply of JP bars for new customers”, yet she didn’t announce a winner. And then there is the fact that she claims that basically any idiot can join the business and earn lots working around their family because it just involves being on social media and she watches Christmas films on her sofa all day, yet she then says she has had a really busy day “hustling”. She is “never unwell or tired anymore since being on the capsules”, but is always feeling a bit tit and stays in bed tripling up on capsules. She’s going to “wake up every morning at 6am and boss her business”, but then says she slept through her alarm. She is clinically anxious, yet “listening to Oprah and tidying your wardrobe fixes it”. The “I’ve lost 3 stone, then 3.5 stone, then 6lbs more”… yet has stayed looking exactly the same since her initial loss last year. Can someone please explain to her that putting 3lbs on and then losing it again doesn’t count as more total weight loss! She recently posted she had lost 3.5 stone since this time last year, but the day before also posted that she was happy to not need new clothes for the first time in ages because she has maintained her weight for a whole year. Which one is it?! She started Pilates and morning manifestation mindfulness, but then said she was too sore after 3 days and stopped. One day she said she would have her JP shake, but then claimed her milk wasn’t cold enough so she had to have chocolate cereal instead. Surely if your milk is fine for cereal, you could have a shake? She posted on instagram that only stupid people would work for a company with a “faceless CEO” but she can’t actually name the person who owns Juice Plus. Says she is super confident now doing lives, but spends the whole 25 minutes with a filter, rambling and playing with her hair 🤣 Oh and what about the “I am not drinking alcohol for a while. I don’t have an alcohol addiction, but I just drink to numb myself after anything stressful happens”. I think she perfectly described an addiction right there. Oh and last but not least, putting a heavily photoshopped picture of herself on fb with her looking in a mirror, and then claiming that Juice Plus has helped her love what she sees in the mirror now. If that’s true, why add filters? I think she promised fo stop using filters a while ago. That lasted about 7 hours. The list goes on.

Rant over. I know I sound completely crazy. I’ve just had enough. She would actually have a better chance of succeeding in the business if she didn’t lie so frequently. I used to like her and respect her as a decent person, but my opinion has changed over time. It seems like she only cares about the attention and money she gets now, and she’s willing to do anything to keep it up. I knew someone who approached her privately and respectfully sharing their concerns, and she basically told them to F off and blocked them. It’s all so toxic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.