Juice Plus MLM #5 Look after my own baby? I don’t give an eff, rather be at Centre Parcs with Jeff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 5 huns! Thanks to @Noseyoldcow for the title.

Quick recap of the last thread -

Harriet continued to boast about losing baby weight using pictures of herself at 42 weeks preggers as her before pic. That’s not how it works Harriet!

Oakie Dokie got to know her grandparents even better after being left behind while mummy and daddy headed off to important JP events, cos you know, JP works around your family.

Kadie finally ran out of reasons to not take Lake over to the States to spend time with Luke. She might have finally bought a house but the pics seem to be of somewhere in Chicago so who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Natalie Young’s hen do set off for Mykonos, hilarity ensued when one of the party huns was banned from the Jet2 flight home.

Emma Leyland did weird videos of her on a child’s playground for reasons no one has quite been able to understand.

Emma Sneddon continued to be the most boring of all the huns, mainly posting content of her drinking water and running on the treadmill. Yawn!

Olivia’s dad passed away which was obviously genuinely sad for her and her family (although it didn’t stop her popping orders through).

Please add anything I’ve missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Harriet continued to boast about losing baby weight using pictures of herself at 42 weeks preggers as her before pic. That’s not how it works Harriet!

Oakie Dokie got to know her grandparents even better after being left behind while mummy and daddy headed off to important JP events, cos you know, JP works around your family.

Kadie finally ran out of reasons to not take Lake over to the States to spend time with Luke. She might have finally bought a house but the pics seem to be of somewhere in Chicago so who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Natalie Young’s hen do set off for Mykonos, hilarity ensued when one of the party huns was banned from the Jet2 flight home.

Emma Leyland did weird videos of her on a child’s playground for reasons no one has quite been able to understand.

Emma Sneddon continued to be the most boring of all the huns, mainly posting content of her drinking water and running on the treadmill. Yawn!

Olivia’s dad passed away which was obviously genuinely sad for her and her family (although it didn’t stop her popping orders through).

Excellent recap!
Just to add, Lauren Roberts! Still leading the most empty and pointless lifestyle known to man - nakey cartwheeling around her empty house with only her dog to watch her, pretending to be 18 out partying with her young friends when in reality she’s almost 40 with nothing but a fancy house to show for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You're forgetting Dan, who is so exhausted parenting his baby because H doesn't care. He ranked H last in a recent post about his favourite things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dani K is almost “mortage” free, still grateful for the air we breathe for keeping us alive and enjoying countless trips to buy bubble tea, tat and more tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lauren is still Olivia’s upline. They don’t move people anymore <even when your sponsor is racist>. Or when it suits them. I was moved when my pmd upline left and moved under another leader who was under her. Apparently that’s ok. They make the rules up as they go along.
Unless of cours your part if the inside crew, and then apparently rules are not valid for you. Lauren is part of of the EPAC group. AKA insiders.
The JP business has a strange energy at the moment I’ll be honest, I haven’t decided if this is from the ever agreeable posts I read in here, or just because the business is a lot of crap. I’m so happy this has only ever been a small side job for me and I did •used• to enjoy being a part of it.

I have to admit, I do like Harriet .
* please don’t abuse me *

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I have to admit, I do like Harriet .
* please don’t abuse me *
[/QUOTE]

I have to ask.....what is it you like about her?
From my own experiences with Big H, she's only nice to you if she can get something from you...

Jesus, big H didn’t hold back in patronising her friend in that birthday poem did she 😬
If you were one of H’s friends you’d dread that notification on your birthday saying she’d tagged you in a post wouldn’t you!

I actually came to comment on the post to Olivia. Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable reading it? It seems a really inappropriate thing to post publicly, surely those are things you say to your “best friend” in private? As soon as it’s a big gushing public post it becomes more about Harriet portraying herself as a wonderful friend than it does about really supporting Olivia.

Also Harriet referring to Olivia’s dad as “daddy” (not even “your daddy” just “daddy”) is seriously creepy. Gives me the ick! 🤢

Omg Harriet's poem..just no.
To the person who said she liked Harry I really need to know why

Doesn't seem like Thuglife went to the funeral. Find that very odd.

Last edited:
Jesus, big H didn’t hold back in patronising her friend in that birthday poem did she 😬
Speaking of the friend that big Hari’s written like an 8 year old poem is about, she’s another JP hun. Always ‘recruiting’, filters everything (even her kids), repeatedly starts ‘shred challenges’ and asks who wants to join her 🙄 and hikes her knickers up to her bellybutton to fake the illusion of a difference when doing a before/after shot in her underwear. I do have screenshots but as she only has a combined total of 8/9k followers on social media, I don’t think I can post them.

Reactions: 4
How close to the edge of the breakfast bar is that stupid seat that they put the baby in?!?! Why oh why do they insist on putting her on high surfaces?! Babies can move FFS!!! She's either left sleeping on the sofa/footrest or on a high surface in the bumbo thing! Only a matter of time before she wriggles or rolls off!

Speaking of the friend that big Hari’s written like an 8 year old poem is about, she’s another JP hun. Always ‘recruiting’, filters everything (even her kids), repeatedly starts ‘shred challenges’ and asks who wants to join her 🙄 and hikes her knickers up to her bellybutton to fake the illusion of a difference when doing a before/after shot in her underwear. I do have screenshots but as she only has a combined total of 8/9k followers on social media, I don’t think I can post them.
She does seem to bang on about having her boobs done posing pretty much naked and then has her “mind blown” when creeps comment on her body. Not the sharpest. As for Dani. K and her “OMFG” I wonder who she thinks reads that and thinks what a cool, funny thing haha. Her reels are so tit they make my sweat with embarrassment to watch.

Reactions: 4
She really looks like that Lauren Elizabeth in that photo it's like she's morphing into her

Reactions: 3
Wtf is going on with Emma Leyland! Her content 😳😳😳😳 she’s absolutely crackers

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.