Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helenmoorhouse

I really don't get who in their right minds would pay to read that new blog though?! His house is nice, sure, but quite easy to get a large house to look nice if you have enough budget and lots of freebies to help you. He is not a gifted writer though!
One of the reasons he got my back up was that I followed him and he followed me when he was first on instagram and he used to comment on all my posts etc then as soon as his account went bigger he just stopped and directed all his comments to the bigger accounts. Now he is upset becuase people do that to him. Every so often when I have liked or commented on something he'll go basck like a few of my posts and comment something generic like 'fab' no matter what the caption was so I just unfollowed

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Yikes

How annoying is it also when he (and other ‘influencers’ (vom)) deliberately put their picture so far right on their stories so that when you try and tap right to skip past it you end up tapping on the bloody link to their ‘new post’?! Another shameless act. I couldn’t give a flying fluff about your new post, and neither could anybody else. Not even your number one fan! No one ever cares about ‘new posts’ or ‘reveals’ unless it’s something juicy, let’s be honest. Christmas trees aren’t juicy.
Does he really think people sit there hotly anticipating his tree reveal?

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Found it. Thanks

I think he’s an odious man that thinks he’s funny but in fact would be quite bitchy. His face also irrationally really annoys me and the way he talks.😂

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I had to unfollow him after his direct disrespect for his neighbours. However I was just sent this and it made my day for all the wrong reasons, it confirmed my feelings that his ego has most certainly got the better of him.

‘The shoot was hysterical’. We’re not laughing with you JP, we’re laughing at you - you tit.

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
I’ve not paid to access his blog but from the scant information he’s provided I’ve found the details of his new home. It took less than 10 minutes!

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
It’s such a weird assumption that anyone gives a shit!

He won’t be able to help himself because he has to over share everything. Don’t worry by Wednesday he’ll be on insta going into minute detail and revealing their new home!
Acting like he’s some kind of A lister that his house move had to remain a secret. Cringe!

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I’m a bit late in catching up, but his front door Christmas display does look like a load of shit dumped there temporarily before he’s off to do the tip and charity shop run!

helenmoorhouse

yes please- do share how to find it, i'm intrigued and am definitely not interested in paying!! I saw someone in the comments teasing him on how much he was milking this move and he replied saying he had to because instagram wasn't showing his posts to enough people

• Haha

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
God knows. I never watch his stories tbh. Does he always talk in that condescending over annunciated way?

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Who are these people who pay to know more about his boring life? It baffles me that anyone would do that!

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
See he’s finally admitted to moving house. Apparently personal reasons but only those that pay can find out via his blog. Ok I’ll pass thanks. 😂

• Haha
Yes, its very put on I personally feel. He was saying how big accounts ('Insta Elite' - would love to know who he is referring too) don't share people anymore, and that is how their pages grew. They need to remember that and share smaller accounts like him (obviously). Calling them self absorbed and forgetting where they came from :ROFLMAO:.

helenmoorhouse

Ok here goes, I searched ‘tithe barn for sale near Chichester’.

It doesn’t appear to be available via Rightmove. I suspect they got it taken down immediately but he just can’t help himself and has to overshare.

Enjoy!
thanks, found it!

And yes, I hate the constant blaming of the algorithm. A large part of his engagement and following is similar accounts whom he seems to have an unspoken agreement with that they just like and comment on each others account. He used to follow me on Instagram and whenever he'd put a new post out that wasn't doing well he'd love bomb my page liking everything he could and putting loads of generic comments in the hope I'd go over to his and reciprocate. Maybe controversial opinion but another similar account is 'It's Lucy', she also comments on everyone, esp smaller accounts to get them to comment back. I saw recently she had commented on a really sad post someone had put about grief with 'love this!'. It's so disingenuous.

I had to unfollow him after his direct disrespect for his neighbours. However I was just sent this and it made my day for all the wrong reasons, it confirmed my feelings that his ego has most certainly got the better of him.

• Haha

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
thanks, found it!

And yes, I hate the constant blaming of the algorithm. A large part of his engagement and following is similar accounts whom he seems to have an unspoken agreement with that they just like and comment on each others account. He used to follow me on Instagram and whenever he'd put a new post out that wasn't doing well he'd love bomb my page liking everything he could and putting loads of generic comments in the hope I'd go over to his and reciprocate. Maybe controversial opinion but another similar account is 'It's Lucy', she also comments on everyone, esp smaller accounts to get them to comment back. I saw recently she had commented on a really sad post someone had put about grief with 'love this!'. It's so disingenuous.
He always comes across as someone who would be quite spiteful and vindictive if he doesn’t get his own way.

I’ve not previously come across it’slucy. From a quick peruse she appears to be another one who doesn’t have any individuality. One word, vanilla.

Instagram used to be a much nicer place without the TikTok style videos and the constant sales pitch.

The lack of transparency is really tedious. As is the being muted if you try to call them out on their bullshit.