Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helenmoorhouse

I’m so glad you’ve said this! I was thinking the exact same thing. She got a coffee, and he got paid goodness knows how much and asked to do it? Hardly genuine. Or fair!
I don’t see how people aren’t remembering that this is an advertisement. It’s also performative 🤯
There’s people saying they’re a dr or nurse and how this act of his has boosted their moral. Ermmm what? I’m a nurse…it definitely hasn’t boosted mine. If anything it’s made me feel like these people are completely detached from the reality that people like me face on a daily basis.
I’m juggling alllll the balls and he’s there sighing and rolling his eyes at how busy he is all the time, fluffing flowers and being paid to fill his house with new stuff while plotting his latest table reveal. Be kind they’ll say - in other words ‘shut up and let us only ever receive the glorious praise and validation we deserve’ 😂 what even is the world these days. My god 😂
It REALLY is, I have also just seen he did accompanying stories asking people to watch right to the end, just for Emma, as she deserves it... Not because he is keen for the ad to perform well and get the maximum possible views of course!
It feels in such poor taste. I am also a HCP and it hasn't boosted my morale at all- perhaps if he had not been paid for it... I really wanted to leave a comment, there doesn't seem to be any negative or constructive comments there, not sure if that's because other people do all think it's lovely or if they just get deleted?!

helenmoorhouse

Just took a look at his grid for the first time in a while and he has posted an ad thanking his Dr for spotting his cancer. V bad taste imo, if you're going to thank your Dr you shouldn't just do it when you're getting paid for it and then plaster it all over your grid...

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
unbelievably when he introduced his subscriptions and thanked those who had signed up I worked out he received £85K !!
Really? I’m sure your maths is spot on, but I know people with much bigger followings than him who have subscriptions too and they don’t make anywhere near that?

helenmoorhouse

When I looked it said he had either over 2000 or 3000 subscribers, it doesn't specify how many of those are paid ones though. A while ago Farrah Storr who is big in Substack said that she'd earnt almost £100k from it, and she has 37,000 subscribers, which is maybe about 15x more than him?

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
A thread to find out what people really think about him! I think he’s vile, prompted by this post from @Vickyjh:

I wish I could make a new thread about him as he is vile and he’s been particularly offence I think lately but I can’t as I’m new to posting!

Tohas been going around where he lives and sharing the properties on his stories. He called one a doer upper (not the one in the photo) and it’s a massive, respectable detached home with a huge drive and a caravan on the drive! Can you imagine if that was your house and you saw him bad mouth it? I don’t think he realises how that can really upset and offend people.

would love to know others opinions!

F6404617-DB76-4965-903F-764B0A87A7AC.png

helenmoorhouse

I hate it when he goes on a rant like this, he just wants lots of people to repost and share his stories saying how true what he is saying is... maybe people don't share his context anymore because it's not that good?