Jpslifeandloves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it. Thanks

I think he’s an odious man that thinks he’s funny but in fact would be quite bitchy. His face also irrationally really annoys me and the way he talks.😂

Reactions: 2
What’s this paid subscription? He’s really full of self importance isn’t he?
I’ll only show you this small clip, for the rest you need to subscribe. Bore off.

Reactions: 1
unbelievably when he introduced his subscriptions and thanked those who had signed up I worked out he received £85K !!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
unbelievably when he introduced his subscriptions and thanked those who had signed up I worked out he received £85K !!
Really? I’m sure your maths is spot on, but I know people with much bigger followings than him who have subscriptions too and they don’t make anywhere near that?

When I looked it said he had either over 2000 or 3000 subscribers, it doesn't specify how many of those are paid ones though. A while ago Farrah Storr who is big in Substack said that she'd earnt almost £100k from it, and she has 37,000 subscribers, which is maybe about 15x more than him?