Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry gives me the creeps. His tight t-shirts, bare ankles and stupid hair cut. Such a chav. Their relationship is totally ick. 🤢

Reactions: 9
Oh god why have piercings done with a gun. Go to a reputable piercing shop thats clean,sterile and uses needles.

Reactions: 10
It's the weird faces and little 'nosies' she makes at the end of her posts for me 🤢 like some overgrown toddler with a badly matched foundation 😅 ...I used to quite like her but now she seems more concerned with living her best single life which I'm all for, but she has a young daughter! Having a birthday tea as she won't see her Mum I would be so sad personally 😞

Reactions: 11
It's the weird faces and little 'nosies' she makes at the end of her posts for me 🤢 like some overgrown toddler with a badly matched foundation 😅 ...I used to quite like her but now she seems more concerned with living her best single life which I'm all for, but she has a young daughter! Having a birthday tea as she won't see her Mum I would be so sad personally 😞
The foundation kills Me! Yes buy your cleaning products from homebargins but splash out on make up!

Kerry gives me the creeps. His tight t-shirts, bare ankles and stupid hair cut. Such a chav. Their relationship is totally ick. 🤢
Total chav!!!

Jesus she did her nose with a Gun?!!! O didn't even think that was allowed? Fs pay the extra and go to a legit piercer 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It’s as though she’s having a mid-life crisis and it’s playing out in front of us on her Instagram. Wtf with these birthday stories 🤦‍♀️ Just no.

Where’s the special outfit Kezza 🤢 bought for her? Is that what she’s wearing now or is it for later / tomorrow?

Reactions: 7
It’s as though she’s having a mid-life crisis and it’s playing out in front of us on her Instagram. Wtf with these birthday stories 🤦‍♀️ Just no.

Where’s the special outfit Kezza 🤢 bought for her? Is that what she’s wearing now or is it for later / tomorrow?
It really is 😕 She used to be so mumsy and now it's more about her being young free and single 🥴 sod the cleaning and keeping a tidy Insta home!
The birthday stories are going to be so cringy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh god why have piercings done with a gun. Go to a reputable piercing shop thats clean,sterile and uses needles.
Some gp surgeries will do ear piercing for a price, but possibly with covid wouldn't be a priority

Reactions: 1
I watched that thinking the girl was really going to duck it up!

Reactions: 1
When I was growing up my parents split up and my mam did exactly what Jo's doing just swanning off as if she's single with no responsibilities and I guess having a breakdown but trying to escape and also put on a show that she doesn't need my dad and is fine. It really affected me as I had to accept my parents splitting as well as my mam not really being about. I feel Jo is being a bit selfish and it broke my heart when Seren got upset about her mam not being there as it isn't nice and as a child you take it personally. Like comewhinewithme and pp's have said, she may be single but she has a child who clearly has extra needs. I have kids now and, like most parents, have experienced heartache. I wouldn't say I was perfect as a parent when I split with their dad but I certainly didn't follow in my mam's footsteps and put my needs before my children's.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooooooh I think I just got a different vibe off Jo, like actually she can't be bothered with Seren! Maybe was just her face in the story but it was like she has no patience for her.

Reactions: 5
She didn't have Seren last weekend either 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's certainly loving the single life now - gets to spend it going all dreamy eyed over her bro too 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Shes worked that rightly in her favour, what every weekend child free!! Plus she gets to keep the house.

If you didn't follow jo and were new to her page, that last pic of her and the creepy bro with a ❤ on it, you would def think they were a couple!!
It's weird as fuckkkk!!

Reactions: 16
Shes worked that rightly in her favour, what every weekend child free!! Plus she gets to keep the house.

If you didn't follow jo and were new to her page, that last pic of her and the creepy bro with a ❤ on it, you would def think they were a couple!!
It's weird as fuckkkk!!
Weird as duck, exactly my thoughts when I saw the heart. Something really off there.

Reactions: 2
I think over the last few months she has started to come across as really fake, like everything is staged. I used to like her because she seemed nomal, her house wasn't the typical insta house, but her account just isn't the same as it was
I used to like her too. I don’t think i like any of the cleaning accounts now. I haven’t been following them for ages now. There are some that were always annoying but even the ones that seemed real are annoying now too. The only one i still like is @cleanqueen25 and even then i just watch her for the general stuff because i just love her as a person, not for the cleaning stuff. The whole cleaning thing is boring now, there’s only so many ways to clean one thing.

Reactions: 10
I used to like her too. I don’t think i like any of the cleaning accounts now. I haven’t been following them for ages now. There are some that were always annoying but even the ones that seemed real are annoying now too. The only one i still like is @cleanqueen25 and even then i just watch her for the general stuff because i just love her as a person, not for the cleaning stuff. The whole cleaning thing is boring now, there’s only so many ways to clean one thing.
Yes I prefer the mini vlogs now, I don't really follow any of them as none of them CLEAN they post a grid post of a bottle of lenor 🤷🏼‍♀️ and caption it.

Reactions: 6
Agree they are so dull and all Shilling the same products it’s nothing new or helpful anymore. Jo’s insta bestie Beckiebitofsparkle? gets on my nerves aswell what a dull existence they have and their houses are actually quite grubby.

It’s becoming really obvious to me that seren doesn’t really like being on camera, I dunno what she’s doing by keep filming her 🤷🏽‍♀️

I just thought this too… saw her story on the suggestions page, her daughter seems to be turning away from the camera. I see she’s on a long train journey somewhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.