Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if I'm wrong here but I thought it's meat that attracts flies that then lay larvae which turn into maggots? I've had them a few times in my food waste bin when it's not been collected 🤢🤢 but never inside the house, surely there would have been an infestation of house flies and/or blue bottles before maggotgate? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The only time we had maggots was when we mistakenly left a green bin (municipal compost with meats, etc) in the garage while away for 2 weeks in the peak of summer. Not saying it can’t happen indoors or under different circumstances, but it was awful and I’d be horrified if it happened indoors.

I haven’t watched her in a while, used to enjoy her stories and she seemed one of the more genuine ones, but she seems to have drifted a bit and some strange content for me so I unfollowed.

Reactions: 3
The only time we had maggots was when we mistakenly left a green bin (municipal compost with meats, etc) in the garage while away for 2 weeks in the peak of summer. Not saying it can’t happen indoors or under different circumstances, but it was awful and I’d be horrified if it happened indoors.

I haven’t watched her in a while, used to enjoy her stories and she seemed one of the more genuine ones, but she seems to have drifted a bit and some strange content for me so I unfollowed.
It’s such a shame Jottie was definitely one of the genuine ones. I wish she would get back to posting more of her original content on cleaning.

Crikey Jottie….mouldy marshmallows now 😱

I hope she’s alright and looking after herself properly

Reactions: 6
She wonders why she is getting maggots and then mentions she has fluffy marshmallows. Things like that won't help and will only bring them back. She comes across as really unorganised now, taking marshmallows out with her and realising once out that they're fluffy, not cleaning under her fridge once in a while. I'm not a cleaner or insta influencer and I my my fridge every so often as food definitely falls under it or mould can grow. I used to like her content but feel in the past yr now her content has mostly been about Seren, the dog, her and her brother's weird relationship or how she couldn't be bothered to do things and shows some stories of how messy and hectic her house is where she hasn't had the energy. I miss when I first followed her and she pretty much only posted good cleaning hacks and trying out new products or how to clean certain things using certain products. If she does read here, I really hope she changes her content to more cleaning based again than non-cleaning related.

Reactions: 11
She needs to send poor Indie for a dog cut/poor dog had a home clip in lockdown- looks a right mess and such a cute dog 🐶

Apparently people were asking her if she’s ok because she’s been quiet today and she’s not normally quiet ….really? She takes more days off than anything else lately!

Still exposing that annoying child 🙄 JOOOOOOOOOO no one gives a fck about Seren, stop posting your child for content!! I'd look over it if it was her private account with family and friends but nope just the Internet seeing her daughter.

Reactions: 3
In her stories tonight she doesn’t have her rings like her left hand, so her and Tim mustn’t be together anymore, which is what a few of you have said and I also thought.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know, I’m not sticking up for her but some days I don’t wear my wedding rings, sometimes I forget or sometimes I’m doing something which I wouldn’t want to wear them, she was at a splash park so maybe she wanted to leave them at home. I don’t think you can always assume no rings means divorce / separation

I haven’t worn my rings for about 6 years and am happily married. Just too fat fingered after having my daughter 😆

• Haha
Don't presume that as she has no rings on then she's not married 🤦‍♀️ Not everyone wears their wedding rings for a variety of reasons.
Also people use reverse camera so it looks like her left hand when in fact it's her right.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think the comment about her marriage breaking down came just from her posting a video with no rings on yesterday. There’s been no mention of her husband for a while, she’s been away several times in the last couple of months with just her daughter and/or her brother. She also said she had a lot of stressy stuff going on at home that she didn’t want to talk about on Instagram. Sometimes 2 + 2 does equal 4.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think the comment about her marriage breaking down came just from her posting a video with no rings on yesterday. There’s been no mention of her husband for a while, she’s been away several times in the last couple of months with just her daughter and/or her brother. She also said she had a lot of stressy stuff going on at home that she didn’t want to talk about on Instagram. Sometimes 2 + 2 does equal 4.
Yes, we have spoken since the beginning of the thread about the possible breakup between them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.