Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm married and I don't wear my rings either, in fact I've lost both my engagement ring and wedding ring - separately 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think that hand was actually seren's... The story has gone now but I went back and looked agai n after seeing these comments and to me, it didn't look big enough 🤔

Reactions: 1
What is her weird obsession with her brother? Has she “got the hots”(!) for him or something?! 🤔 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What is her weird obsession with her brother? Has she “got the hots”(!) for him or something?! 🤔 🤨
Ngl I could barely understand what they were going on about. Too much sniggering and just weirdness as usual. I also am tired of seeing Seren so much and really miss seeing Jottie do good cleaning clips.

Reactions: 4
Was discussed further up the thread or maybe a page or two back that yes their relationship is weird and just so you know her followers named them jottie & hottie, you are welcome 😂

• Sick
If you didn’t know otherwise, you’d think Jo and her brother were a couple. The way they behave together is very strange indeed 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Must be great to be them …just swanning around no proper job between the two of them 🙄

Reactions: 6
This sounds so horrible but they are both pretty simple humoured aren’t they 😂
Yes! All giggly and silly over nothing. It’s like first dates. And she’s constantly stroking her hair and fluttering her eyelids when she’s with him. It’s like she’s trying to impress. 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This sounds so horrible but they are both pretty simple humoured aren’t they 😂
They’re easily amused alright 😂

He fancies himself as much as Jo does, I bet he spends most of the day looking in the mirror 🙈

Reactions: 3
He fancies himself as much as Jo does, I bet he spends most of the day looking in the mirror 🙈
[/QUOTE]

I’ve no idea why! His sportswear and that haircut 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if it’s just me being an idiot but I find her ads very sneaky. She sticks to the rules by putting “ad” in the caption but by putting the emoji after it, your eye is automatically drawn to the next sentence …especially when that sentence starts with a word in block letters.

752186B2-BBBD-442C-AFF4-03513A683FCA.jpeg
6A1E7026-C295-43BB-8D5F-CA23223AB801.jpeg
51C7292F-F8B7-4D6D-B9A2-20308BF7173F.jpeg
438B8C13-8001-4939-948D-70D68E966433.jpeg
06DAAE0A-DE2D-4480-81C5-DBA6A487117F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if it’s just me being an idiot but I find her ads very sneaky. She sticks to the rules by putting “ad” in the caption but by putting the emoji after it, your eye is automatically drawn to the next sentence …especially when that sentence starts with a word in block letters.

View attachment 701326View attachment 701327View attachment 701328View attachment 701329View attachment 701330
Well how very clever I've never noticed this!!!!! You are totally right your eye is drawn to the emoji then the capital letters.

Reactions: 8
Well how very clever I've never noticed this!!!!! You are totally right your eye is drawn to the emoji then the capital letters.
She’s so sneaky! On her stories she always writes “ad” in tiny white font, sometimes it’s nowhere near the rest of her text so the eye isn’t drawn to it at all 🙄

OK- I'll admit.

I quite liked Jottie to begin with. She seemed more "normal" than the other cleaning mob. But lately, something does seem "off" with her account

Weird, because now would be a REALLY good time for her to really up her game, and overtake Inch and Cringe

Reactions: 8
Nobody is asking it he’s single! 🙄. She is totally trying to pimp him out for content.

Basically, someone asked about him the first time she posted a story with him in it - (before everyone realised what a twit he is) and she’s not gonna let it go!

He‘s short, with tit hair and stuck in the 80’s. No thanks 🤢

Reactions: 7
Nobody is asking it he’s single! 🙄. She is totally trying to pimp him out for content.

Basically, someone asked about him the first time she posted a story with him in it - (before everyone realised what a twit he is) and she’s not gonna let it go!

He‘s short, with tit hair and stuck in the 80’s. No thanks 🤢
And don't forget the tracksuits 😦

• Sick
I don’t know, I’m not sticking up for her but some days I don’t wear my wedding rings, sometimes I forget or sometimes I’m doing something which I wouldn’t want to wear them, she was at a splash park so maybe she wanted to leave them at home. I don’t think you can always assume no rings means divorce / separation
You can’t assume no but on the other hand she’s gone to her mams with seren and said people are having dog and piggies for her! Where’s Tim she hasn’t mentions him in ages y doesn’t he go away with her or look after the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.