Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should anyone else lose their tit at the kid flicking mud and grass around the kitchen that you had just cleaned!

Reactions: 6
Don’t know how to feel about a cleaning influencer having maggots in her kitchen due to a lack of cleaning (?) 😬 maybe time for her to reevaluate her Instagram career!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know how to feel about a cleaning influencer having maggots in her kitchen due to a lack of cleaning (?) 😬 maybe time for her to reevaluate her Instagram career!!
She needs to think about what she is sharing as content. That account is where she is paid by brands to advertise their products. No one wants to be judged, but when she chooses to share information on social media on an 'influencer ' account, where she earns money and her business is supposed to be cleaning, then she needs to be less 'laughing and joking' and more professional.

Reactions: 9
She needs to think about what she is sharing as content. That account is where she is paid by brands to advertise their products. No one wants to be judged, but when she chooses to share information on social media on an 'influencer ' account, where she earns money and her business is supposed to be cleaning, then she needs to be less 'laughing and joking' and more professional.
What?? Maggots in her kitchen omg no way 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m not going to lie the maggots story did boke me out a lot. I get that under your fridge is never squeaky clean, it’s just not, but rotten food and maggots, eeek!
Still not loving the Seren content either.

I think Jottie is overall one of life’s nice people, but I honestly think I’ll have to unfollow her soon, which is a shame

Reactions: 11
I’m not going to lie the maggots story did boke me out a lot. I get that under your fridge is never squeaky clean, it’s just not, but rotten food and maggots, eeek!
Still not loving the Seren content either.

I think Jottie is overall one of life’s nice people, but I honestly think I’ll have to unfollow her soon, which is a shame
I agree I think she is genuinely nice and probably everything to everyone and doesn't take time for herself or home. I rem she was so excited to get her new house and how how was gonna keep it spik and span, even with a few off days her reels always made good content like if she gutted her bedroom and left it all fresh.
Between lockdown and must be another source of income with her social media work she just does not clean anymore, she keeps on top just like any of us do a far cry from when she started. She is definitely not a cleaning influencer. I unfollowed and feel better than getting frustrated at a girl in Wales who won't clean her house for me 🤣

• Haha
I agree, she’s definitely moved away from being a cleaning influencer but it’s still what a majority if not all of her posts are about! Regardless having maggots be able to grow/live for X amount of days is stuff you see on the cleaning shows not an instagram account that constantly talks about cleaning products 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I was seriously shocked when she posted about the maggots 🤮
I know under everyone’s fridge, cooker, washing machine is grubby but if the food was THAT rotten, would you not smell it?!

• Sick
Exactly. She said it was rotten food (plural) so what on earth was under the fridge to cause that?! We’ve all had odd frozen peas roll under there only to find them years later shrivelled up, that doesn’t cause maggots. She said they were all in her living room and somewhere else too. Ffs 🤮

Exactly. She said it was rotten food (plural) so what on earth was under the fridge to cause that?! We’ve all had odd frozen peas roll under there only to find them years later shrivelled up, that doesn’t cause maggots. She said they were all in her living room and somewhere else too. Ffs 🤮
Kitchen and bathroom as they are beside each other and then livingroom. I think Tim's away 🏃

Reactions: 2
I thought she said rotten fruit?

I like Jottie but I almost gagged at the mention of M. Does rotten fruit cause it? Like posters have said, the odd grape or pea can roll but I have never heard of such a thing.
Shes a lovely girl but I feel her account is jumbled these days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.