Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she telling people she's peed herself? We don't need to know, keep it to yourself!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It totally unsettled me that there were little bugs walking around that tray on her outside table, and she just sprayed them with flash and wiped them away 😟 maybe I'm too soft but wouldn't you knock the bugs off the tray before you clean it?

Reactions: 6
It totally unsettled me that there were little bugs walking around that tray on her outside table, and she just sprayed them with flash and wiped them away 😟 maybe I'm too soft but wouldn't you knock the bugs off the tray before you clean it?
That's what I thought, too. Glad someone else has said it as I thought it when watching the stories but didn't want to seem pedantic. It's good to see her actually cleaning for a change, albiet small amounts of cleaning.

On a serious note, I follow her stories a lot and she seems to be under stress or commenting she's had a tough few days/week quite often on her stories these last few months. Perhaps that explains her lack of cleaning this year, and motivation.

Reactions: 7
I assumed marriage problems. It seemed for a while her relationship is a bit iffy. I know they’ve broken up before in the past.

Reactions: 3
I think she just can’t be arsed unless it’s an ad!

She often takes the weekend off if Dim Tim is off work but it sounds like it’s just her and Seren today

Reactions: 2
I reckon she and her husband hve split….when I first started following her he featured fairly often but I don’t think I’ve seen him since he was doing the patio. tit….is he under it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a snoop, Marriage problems, or as mentioned Tim is off work and unless she is doing an #ad can't be arsed. Plus if she thinks she is helping her little girl by bending over backwards to meet HER demands she is mistaken, the world won't bend for Seren when she is older so she's in for a shock. Better to prepare her young....I thought Jo studied all that stuff in her degree.

Reactions: 2
Had a snoop, Marriage problems, or as mentioned Tim is off work and unless she is doing an #ad can't be arsed. Plus if she thinks she is helping her little girl by bending over backwards to meet HER demands she is mistaken, the world won't bend for Seren when she is older so she's in for a shock. Better to prepare her young....I thought Jo studied all that stuff in her degree.
I don't think she helps herself by spoiling Seren and letting her get away with murder. It's Jottie's laxed attitude that's led to Seren being the way she is. Look at how she treated waking up late and being late for taking Seren to school when other kids weren't in school and she had special appointments with teachers because of her needs.

I definitely think her and Tim have a lot of issues and she even has said they are on and off since when they met before even having Seren. I imagine it's hard being an on and off single mum to Seren, but Jottie needs to stop letting Seren get away with things and pandering to her tantrums.

Reactions: 4
I don't think her always posting about Serens behaviour is helpful, because the poor child always seem to have a camera shoved in her face or something she has done is publicly shared with 1000s of strangers. Maybe dealing with the behaviour in private would help Seren, she doesn't need to give out the specifics, the child deserves some privacy. There seems to always be so much going on in the house, either vlogging or Jo and her brother playing to the camera, maybe Seren needs a calmer environment and a mum who isn't as excitable herself

Reactions: 5
I don't think her always posting about Serens behaviour is helpful, because the poor child always seem to have a camera shoved in her face or something she has done is publicly shared with 1000s of strangers. Maybe dealing with the behaviour in private would help Seren, she doesn't need to give out the specifics, the child deserves some privacy. There seems to always be so much going on in the house, either vlogging or Jo and her brother playing to the camera, maybe Seren needs a calmer environment and a mum who isn't as excitable herself
Oh this ⬆ ment to say about this too!!! Does Jo not realise there is a relatively new movement on SM and Instagram in particular where most people I.e normal folk, celebs, influencers etc are choosing not to expose their children anymore, granting them privacy and also protecting them from a world of weirdos both online and IRL. I 100% agree with you that her behaviour should remain private and Jo shouldn't be exposing it for everyone to see, Serens classmates will be on SM before we all know it (OK a few years) and I'm sure she would be so embarrassed her mum on talking about her.
Just come on and say you've had a tit day #mumlife pass the wine, weed, tea or whatever your preference is 😄 just don't expose your child who clearly has issues. All mums get the mum tit so that's all needs said.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.