Josie Gibson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness she's absolutely raging about it this morning 🤣🤣🤣. What an idiot. Maybe start thinking about the consequences of your actions....
Omg so bitter! What an ugly side to her. The thing is, I’m sure loads of parents have given their kids a little sip of alcohol as a laugh to see their reaction (I’m sure I remember my parents doing that!) but if you film it and post it on your public social media, be prepared for some criticism! Also, like someone said above, that doesn’t look like the first time he has had alcohol...

Reactions: 14
I actually used to like her, but that video she has posted in response to last night's vids has put me well and truly off. She is vile. She could have handled that so much better this morning. Or even better, she could have got off her lazy arse and took the alcohol from her TODDLER.

I hate this new trend of if a zeleb messes up, the first card they play is the troll card.

Be an adult and a mother and accept you were wrong 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Will be interesting to see how quickly the work falls away if she carries on with this attitude!

Reactions: 7
Unfollowed. Sends out such a terrible message, a quick google search highlights the dangers of giving alcohol to tots (if you couldn’t work it out yourself 🙄) - it’s illegal to give it to under 5s for a reason!

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe she's no remorse. As someone said she's raging and as usual for celebs and insta fannies it's all the 'trolls' fault. What she filmed was child neglect. End of. No wonder people have reported her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god that’s absolutely shocking!! Unless it was zero alcohol beer?

He was obviously acting out for attention by biting her and she couldn’t be bothered putting her phone down to interact with him appropriately and then let him have beer?? It’s so bizarre that she left that up there.

I reported the story but is there anywhere else to write into?

Reactions: 6
I seen it last night. Awful behaviour on her part. Not the 1st time either going by his reaction. Her story this morning telling all the moaning milles to unfollow her was done in such a rage. Cant see This Morning liking her behavior either

Reactions: 9
I can't believe what I've just watched, and her attitude this morning absolutely stinks. Has she have done a story saying she'd thought about it, seen the error of her ways, wouldn't do it again etc I'd have a little bit of respect but she literally couldn't give a tit. If she posts that on IG what the duck is happening behind closed doors?

Reactions: 11
She seems a little bit upset that she is a terrible parent who'd rather film content for the gram than parent her child!

I've got a little message for her too.. most of us don't follow you!

1598699545995.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh my god that’s absolutely shocking!! Unless it was zero alcohol beer?

He was obviously acting out for attention by biting her and she couldn’t be bothered putting her phone down to interact with him appropriately and then let him have beer?? It’s so bizarre that she left that up there.

I reported the story but is there anywhere else to write into?
I have no idea why she would put those 3 videos on any social media. Tantrum for not giving him the beer, him biting her and then him drinking the beer. All of it car crash viewing and quite repulsive.

Reactions: 15
What has wound me up is she had a story of “such a naughty boy....drunk now huh?”. What is wrong with her?? How is that funny? She’s now deleted that story so she obviously knows it’s not okay. I hope she doesn’t try and claim it’s alcohol free after saying that.

It is appalling her kid bit her and she couldn’t get off her arse to parent him... but it makes me so angry and sick that she thinks allowing a child to drink alcohol is okay. He’s only going to do it again.

Reactions: 12
Wow I assumed the stories would have been taken down by now but nope, she clearly thinks it’s funny. That’s a shame because I liked her way back in the Big Brother days 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Well it looks as if she's grown into a lazy parent with a nasty temper.

Reactions: 5
Jesus. She couldn’t even get off her arse to take it off him. Also reported.
She’s a dick! Going on about people having a laugh at themselves-how is watching her laughing her tits off at her son necking her beer having a little laugh at yourself and not taking life too seriously even the same thing?! And like you say,just laying there too lazy to get up and take it..she must be out of her mind to even post it

Reactions: 5