Josie Gibson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has wound me up is she had a story of “such a naughty boy....drunk now huh?”. What is wrong with her?? How is that funny? She’s now deleted that story so she obviously knows it’s not okay. I hope she doesn’t try and claim it’s alcohol free after saying that.

It is appalling her kid bit her and she couldn’t get off her arse to parent him... but it makes me so angry and sick that she thinks allowing a child to drink alcohol is okay. He’s only going to do it again.
This story....Don’t normally like posting kids on here, but tif their parents are stupid enough to not give their privacy, and it’s kind of needed for context....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I know the comments about his safety in the caravan have been removed now but you can still tell that the photo must have been taken while the father was DRIVING THE VAN!
I saw this too! He is not even 2 yet, and he was sat in the front of a motorhome in a booster seat, with his arms out. It also looks like they are travelling on a motorway but I can’t be sure, either way they are moving!

I work with children and I cannot express how shocked I am. I’m still angry this morning. The thing is, she’s laughing about it? Why would you laugh at that and try to defend yourself? There is a BIG difference between a child having a ‘taste’ and an almost 2 year old literally begging for her to give him a the bottle and taking 3 + BIG sips from it and laughing. What parent would let their child do this? It makes me SO mad that she just sat there and laughed about it. If she’s happy to post that on social media then I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors. I honestly think that the child knew what he wanted. I don’t think this is the first time which this has happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I mean honestly?!

And ‘we didn’t bloody drink it’ he did drink it!
Can’t believe one of the huns commented “he’s just a boy” isn’t that what they say when boys hit girls in the playground.. and so the circle of accepted bad behaviour begins.

Reactions: 10
She’s an absolute bellend, I’d murder anyone who thought it was ok to take a picture of my child unsecured in a van while they are driving. Her videos this morning after giving her toddler beer were embarrassing to watch. I hope this morning drop her she’s a tit presenter anyway always stumbling over her words then doing something that is supposed to be funny but so obviously fake 🙄

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe one of the huns commented “he’s just a boy” isn’t that what they say when boys hit girls in the playground.. and so the circle of accepted bad behaviour begins.
Yeah this really annoyed me too. Men literally get a free pass from the day they are born. So what, if he was a little girl it wouldn’t have been acceptable?
This isn’t a jab at the boy of course as he is just a child. Just frustrating how society allows men to act like pricks from day 1 🙄

Reactions: 7
I have a friend who met Josie in Ibiza she was dog rough, flat out on coke & was in the club waiting for people to notice her, also bats for the other team with a pal of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw this too! He is not even 2 yet, and he was sat in the front of a motorhome in a booster seat, with his arms out. It also looks like they are travelling on a motorway but I can’t be sure, either way they are moving!

I work with children and I cannot express how shocked I am. I’m still angry this morning. The thing is, she’s laughing about it? Why would you laugh at that and try to defend yourself? There is a BIG difference between a child having a ‘taste’ and an almost 2 year old literally begging for her to give him a the bottle and taking 3 + BIG sips from it and laughing. What parent would let their child do this? It makes me SO mad that she just sat there and laughed about it. If she’s happy to post that on social media then I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors. I honestly think that the child knew what he wanted. I don’t think this is the first time which this has happened
I know exactly what face my kids would make if they tried beer for the first time & he looked like it was just a regular drink.

Reactions: 4
I have no respect for someone who can’t even own their mistakes. You did a stupid thing. You got pulled up on it. The right thing to do would’ve been to address it, admit it was stupid, learn from it and move on but instead she sat with a face like a slapped arse.. obviously hungover and blamed the ‘trolls’ Disgraceful parent!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely shocked beyond words at this. If it was a bottle of coke she was drinking I might have saw the funny side (still wouldn’t let my two year old drink it) but If I was that child’s father I would be doing everything in my power to have full custody of him. Although doesn’t look like he’s much better if his idea of “road safety” is anything to go by. Absolutely baffled that’s she find this not just ok but funny!!!

Reactions: 9