Josie Gibson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I’ve just seen her on This Morning. What the hell has she done to her face and teeth?

Reactions: 1

Reggie must have gained a decade in the past three weeks since Josie said this......

Can’t stand this absolute CNT from her antics on IAC. A master manipulator

Reactions: 9
She's going to be in the final 3 isn't she.
The gloating of being the last woman is already insufferable.
I noticed how she barely talks about her Big Brother experience, it's almost like she's ashamed of it.

Reactions: 4
I didn't like her much in big brother, she was such a lazy cow. She seemed OK on this morning but then again I never really watch it, but wow her true colours have really shone through on IAC, she's literally horrible! Can't imagine it's done much good for her career.

Reactions: 8
This woman has gotten incredibly lucky. She doesn’t have the talent or charisma required for a role like this (not that Holly did)!

ITV determined to give her all the big jobs. Any article I see about her, the comments are mostly negative.

Reactions: 2
Seems like the ‘I’m a celeb’ job was to see if the public liked her to give her the bigger jobs on this morning
I don’t think she came across well though. Her and that exaggerated accent. So many more natural talented women out there who should be getting that job.

Who remembers Josie & John James?!😂😂

'We didn't want to be apart. But the honeymoon period was over. We argued all the time. John wanted me to stop weeing with the toilet door open and I wanted him to stop moaning and to see things from my point of view.'

John went on to star in Love Island Australia in 2018, with Josie telling Daily Mail Australia: 'He doesn't want a girlfriend, he's just fame hungry. He's the most manipulative and calculated person I've ever met.

No, I think the papers as usual are seeing things and making a mountain out of a mole hill! This wouldn't be a headline is he was holding hands with Alison Hammond who's also apparently in a new relationship, or one of the girls from S club on Sat night 🤷‍♀️