Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Anyone seen his story from 8 hrs ago? Definitely put on weight...I love when they post skinny pics and their insta story tells a different story 😂

PaulSmitt

Last week he stopped using insta because of the negativity then he was absolutely vile to the person selling coffee or tea or something. Really pissed me off how he spoke to them.

Hayley2349

I agree, I always ask my mam if she's off to fat club 🤷‍♀️
To me personally, there’s a difference in calling it that within your group of people, whether it be family of your slimming world group as people can clearly see it is a joke etc. For someone who is an influencer, blogger etc to nearly 40k followers, people who are lacking in self esteem, no confidence, and have joined slimming world to only better themselves, and to then see it be called ‘chub club’, can cause even more negative feelings about their weight and feel even conscious about joining ‘chub club’. Saying that on social media does not promote positivity about slimming world and changing your lifestyle for the better, in my opinion.
I don’t see any issue with it within your group etc and I’m not having a go at all, I’m just saying how it can look and how it looks to me when it’s posted like that on social media

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Yeh he’s obviously not followed it properly for ages but it is quite expensive now for a zoom chat I think. I’m definitely considering going alone til the actual meetings are back.
Agreed, I don’t pay for it but will be going back to my slimming world group once they’re allowed to re open.

Hayley2349

Honestly, it is just a dick move that he has a sw handle on his instagram. He honestly is just too much. People look up to that crap, and he genuinely thinks he’s better than everyone else.

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Does anyone love this guy more then he loves himself? He makes me cringe sat with his parents having a Chinese! Almost as bad as Harold