Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohyeah

He is the definition of someone who has never been popular (nothing wrong with that) so now craves appearing popular and doesn’t care attitude. All this calling himself a C word, no hun you’re a desperate mess who needs to address their inferiority complex. I hate nearly all these big accounts, it’s so weird how obsessive and beggy they are. They all seem to only have friends that do slimming world, says a lot about them as people. Mugs.

Reactions: 4

Hayley2349

First time poster here. And hoping to get this thread active again.

This guy irritates the hell out of me. How is he even allowed to still continue to promote slimming world? Ffs, I’m sure 80% of people have lost around the 2-3stone mark somewhere in their lives, but don’t flaunt it on Instagram. Makes me sick.
And for the record, nobody in the entire universe wants to hear about your bowel habits.

• Haha

Imnotahero

I agree, I actually like him, he isn’t a beg, he’s just a guy that lost weight and has the struggles like we all do in maintaining it, the swearing doesn’t bother me, but I am ex forces so it’s like a second language 😂

He isn’t trying to be popular, and gives an honest account

Truthseeker

VIP Member
If he’s going to hardly follow the plan fair enough, but what I have a problem with is him posting off plan meals/binges and using the #slimmingworld, #healthyeating etc. If people search for weight loss inspiration on insta and they see his posts, what are they going to think? Slimming World gets enough flack as it is.
But Slimming World are quite happy to let people like him and Prickard post these hashtags to get numbers through their doors irrelevant of how they do it so I'm my opinion they are just as bad.

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
It’s been a while since I checked his page... he lost some weight, gained it back on and ate a Lidl doughnut.

Don’t ever change Josh.

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
His latest post, he’s fuming that he’s only lost two pounds this week and is going for a kebab to make himself feel better 😒 1-2 pounds a week is recommended for a healthy weight loss he’s just a greedy cunt
he infuriates me!!! The other week is was moaning how he needs to get back on it!

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
In other words he’s fallen off the bandwagon good and proper
See I think it’s generally just the payment of the zoom group that he’s taking a step back. He’s stated he will still follow the plan (if his way if what you call following it) He’s very honest when he’s off plan and he never really quits does he.

Hayley2349

Is it just me who gets irrationally annoyed when people call it a ‘chicken tit’ or ‘chicken boob’ ITS A FUCKING CHICKEN BREAST 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh it grates on me so much. And other words like “Pork swords” “Chicky dippers” 🤬 “Absolutely smothered...”. I don’t know why it grates on me so much lol but it does

anonymous1221

If he’s going to hardly follow the plan fair enough, but what I have a problem with is him posting off plan meals/binges and using the #slimmingworld, #healthyeating etc. If people search for weight loss inspiration on insta and they see his posts, what are they going to think? Slimming World gets enough flack as it is.

Reactions: 3

Hayley2349

“Be proud of yourself for how hard you’re trying”

Trying what, to ram as much junk food in your gob as possible? Give up on the weight loss mate, it ain’t gonna happen 😂
He is honestly on another level. He preaches so much about being kind, yet he is so rude to people and about people especially when he does them stupid q/as.

Fineapple

VIP Member
He’s annoying and comes off very arrogant but he doesn’t lie like Prickard. Marginally more bearable. I seriously don’t understand the logic of having a massive off plan meal every single week after weighing though.

I just heard of this guy through Harry Pickard's thread on here so checked out his page to see what the fuss was about... jeez, if I thought Harry was bad, this man is mental! It's a wonder he even maintains let alone loses at all, surely he should be piling it on every week due to the sheer amount of shite going down the hatch!!

Saw him pop up on Justrossj’s (previously slimwith Ross) insta in the comments along with Dann sully. ive attached screenshots incase anyone has missed them. Whilst I agree with what Ross says about SW and am glad for my own sake he’s ditched it (so fed up of him rejoining and “drawing a line” every two days), I actually agree with Josh here to an extent. Please don’t shoot me.

I’ve followed Ross for a while, and whilst he’s 100% correct that SW can be harmful if you don’t educate yourself on calories, Ross wasn’t doing slimmingworld for a long time. He was eating unlimited carbs when the plan advises 1/3 of your plate only, 10 miller lights, going over on syns then starving himself a couple of days before weigh day then bingeing. He wasn’t following the plan, he was interpreting it in a way that allowed him to eat whatever he wanted and justify it to himself. He also blamed the influencers for gaining weight, which Josh calls him out on, which I felt was a bit rich coming from Ross seeing as he was a bloody influencer and peddled JD seasonings, planners, water bottles and syrups up until about 6 months ago.

Ugh, sorry, went off on a rant. Can’t stand either of them.

Attachments