Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I really like his account, honest with his weight loss or lack thereof which most people are like at the moment! I also appreciate the swearing/ hungover stories, makes me laugh because most people seem to be afraid of being like that on the gram

Reactions: 3
We all used to call it Fat Club when I went to group, it was just a silly jokešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I always call it chub club, quite a few of us did .....didnā€™t get it from him though, like you I think itā€™s just a silly joke, same as I tell people some days I eat dust šŸ˜‚, when I did weight watchers years ago we called it wibbly wobbleys

Strategichamlet

Yeh heā€™s obviously not followed it properly for ages but it is quite expensive now for a zoom chat I think. Iā€™m definitely considering going alone til the actual meetings are back.

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Yeah he uses the same ā€œIā€™m so fat and I love foodā€ jokes! Moaning that heā€™s only lost 2lbs this YEAR whilst eating enough to sink a ship. Gets away with a few face to face Fridays taking the piss out of his chins and hairline Zzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 2

PaulSmitt

Heā€™s annoying and comes off very arrogant but he doesnā€™t lie like Prickard. Marginally more bearable. I seriously donā€™t understand the logic of having a massive off plan meal every single week after weighing though.
Not any more!!

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
ā€œBe proud of yourself for how hard youā€™re tryingā€

Trying what, to ram as much junk food in your gob as possible? Give up on the weight loss mate, it ainā€™t gonna happen šŸ˜‚
That made me laugh, what a dick! šŸ˜‚

3 bike rides a day wont help if you're scoffing chocolates, cakes and other calorific rubbish - he's a dickhead and wont be seeing target anytime soon because if you moan about feeling fat and crap, then shock horror, you wont lose because you're eating like a pig! Its your own fault and more people should tell him that rather than pander to his "woe is me" posts! šŸ˜”

Lolabunny

Is it just me who gets irrationally annoyed when people call it a ā€˜chicken titā€™ or ā€˜chicken boobā€™ ITS A FUCKING CHICKEN BREAST šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Another thing I hate (I donā€™t know if he says this) is when instagrammers say stuff like ohhh 10 syns of heaven šŸ˜†

• Haha

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
But Slimming World are quite happy to let people like him and Prickard post these hashtags to get numbers through their doors irrelevant of how they do it so I'm my opinion they are just as bad.
They donā€™t seem to give a shit, yet PoN (not that i like them) and two chubby cubs have been told not to quote syn values on things šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I at least know the SW plan so know when things are being posted incorrectly, but for some people and newbies, itā€™s all confusing and wonā€™t result in weight loss if they believe some of these things are ā€˜on planā€™ and a takeaway every other day doesnā€™t count šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Do you think all these slimming worlders are starting to exercise so they can keep eating crap? Like they lost the weight once, now theyā€™ve started putting back on again, instead of eating shitty slimming world food theyā€™ve thought I know what Iā€™ll do, if I keep exercising I can keep eating shitty foods..replacing one addiction with another

To me personally, thereā€™s a difference in calling it that within your group of people, whether it be family of your slimming world group as people can clearly see it is a joke etc. For someone who is an influencer, blogger etc to nearly 40k followers, people who are lacking in self esteem, no confidence, and have joined slimming world to only better themselves, and to then see it be called ā€˜chub clubā€™, can cause even more negative feelings about their weight and feel even conscious about joining ā€˜chub clubā€™. Saying that on social media does not promote positivity about slimming world and changing your lifestyle for the better, in my opinion.
I donā€™t see any issue with it within your group etc and Iā€™m not having a go at all, Iā€™m just saying how it can look and how it looks to me when itā€™s posted like that on social media
If people are that fragile they've got bigger problems. If you see someone you chose to follow posting something you don't like, just unfollow or block them, problem solved šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Josh's account is pretty openly jokey/light hearted.

Shnark

He is the definition of someone who has never been popular (nothing wrong with that) so now craves appearing popular and doesnā€™t care attitude. All this calling himself a C word, no hun youā€™re a desperate mess who needs to address their inferiority complex. I hate nearly all these big accounts, itā€™s so weird how obsessive and beggy they are. They all seem to only have friends that do slimming world, says a lot about them as people. Mugs.
Nailed it on the head.

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Saw him pop up on Justrossjā€™s (previously slimwith Ross) insta in the comments along with Dann sully. ive attached screenshots incase anyone has missed them. Whilst I agree with what Ross says about SW and am glad for my own sake heā€™s ditched it (so fed up of him rejoining and ā€œdrawing a lineā€ every two days), I actually agree with Josh here to an extent. Please donā€™t shoot me.

Iā€™ve followed Ross for a while, and whilst heā€™s 100% correct that SW can be harmful if you donā€™t educate yourself on calories, Ross wasnā€™t doing slimmingworld for a long time. He was eating unlimited carbs when the plan advises 1/3 of your plate only, 10 miller lights, going over on syns then starving himself a couple of days before weigh day then bingeing. He wasnā€™t following the plan, he was interpreting it in a way that allowed him to eat whatever he wanted and justify it to himself. He also blamed the influencers for gaining weight, which Josh calls him out on, which I felt was a bit rich coming from Ross seeing as he was a bloody influencer and peddled JD seasonings, planners, water bottles and syrups up until about 6 months ago.

Ugh, sorry, went off on a rant. Canā€™t stand either of them.
Ahhh I have to agree with you. They both make valid points about Slimming World. I actually deleted all the ā€˜influencersā€™ I followed on Instagram recently due to them clearly not following the plan correctly and are using the Slimming World name to get themselves a following and ads! It definitely works and is sustainable in the long run if followed correctly and you actually understand managing your portion sizes and calories.