Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll definitely be back… even if it’s just for a flashback.

Reactions: 3
Yep the obsession is still there.
Come on Joesph give us a new movie or something.

Attachments

• Heart
He’s really going places, between Gladiator 2 and A Quiet Place: Day One.

Desperate for him to do another con in London before he gets too big to do them, because I want to meet him one more time 😭

😭😭😭😭
Wish I could go back and watch it again for the first time.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m so excited. It also comes out the day after my birthday so it’s like a little birthday present 🥹

Reactions: 1
Today has been a lovely day to be a Quinny. That is if you can avoid all the toxicity.

Reactions: 2
Today has been a lovely day to be a Quinny. That is if you can avoid all the toxicity.
The amount of tit I've seen on Twitter aimed at Joseph is disgusting. And I'm not even following Marvel fandom accounts, this is just coming from people I normally see posting about no hate and kindness etc. But suddenly the person they wanted cast didn't get cast and the posts are awful. Saying it's ruined just on casting etc. Horrid.

The amount of tit I've seen on Twitter aimed at Joseph is disgusting. And I'm not even following Marvel fandom accounts, this is just coming from people I normally see posting about no hate and kindness etc. But suddenly the person they wanted cast didn't get cast and the posts are awful. Saying it's ruined just on casting etc. Horrid.
It’s been ongoing for a while now, as soon as he was rumoured to be cast people turned on him. I’ve been actively involved in Joe’s “fandom” for quite some time now and the amount of people I thought were levelheaded are kicking off about it. People I *met* him with a year ago are crying and ‘leaving’ his fandom because they’re so upset he has ‘betrayed’ them by taking this role.

• Wow
It’s been ongoing for a while now, as soon as he was rumoured to be cast people turned on him. I’ve been actively involved in Joe’s “fandom” for quite some time now and the amount of people I thought were levelheaded are kicking off about it. People I *met* him with a year ago are crying and ‘leaving’ his fandom because they’re so upset he has ‘betrayed’ them by taking this role.
tbh I don’t love Pedro joining the MCU (I’m a HUGE Pedro fan) either but I think he’ll be great and the cast all around is great. This is what drives celebs off social media and to not be as open with fans or do cons etc etc. people are absurd. At the end of the day it’s just a movie.