Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen a TikTok that referred to Joseph and Jaime Bower as middle aged actors and frankly I am OFFENDED!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
More Joe content to fawn over, this time courtesy of Esquire Singapore. He is their September Style Star:

• Heart
Hello, guys!
Got tired of lurkingπŸ‘€ and decided to join...
Has anyone read an interview in which Joseph mentioned having no intention of moving out from London? I remember reading it but I just can't find it. Does anyone remember it or have a link?

Reactions: 3
My involuntary squeak is back again 😍😍

My self control has flew out the window and I’ve just pre ordered his magazine.
Fingers crossed I’ve clicked on the correct one and haven’t just spent Β£16 on Emma Watson’s cover.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaaaah guys!! He’s been announced as the first global ambassador for Dior’s perfume! The only way really is up for him πŸ₯°

• Heart
I was going to say he’s been with them a lot during fashion week so was expecting him to be in a campaign with them for something 😍 amazing for him considering 4 months ago hardly anyone know who he was! And lucky for us the Joseph content will continue 😏😏

• Heart
He looks amazing!

Also, I've seen in Deuxmoi that some people have posted that he seems to be casually dating. I wonder what kind of guy he is on dates lol

Anyway... I'm very happy for him. He seems like a legit kind of guy. When you see all the crap that it's coming out from Hollywood, it's kind of refreshing to see a nice dude doing great things. I cannot wait to see his next projects!

Reactions: 4
Looks like our favourite man is in talks for the lead in the new Quiet place movie.

• Wow
He’s not in talks, he got cast! The director tweeted about it πŸ₯°

Reactions: 3