Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely feral (this is not my tiktok btw but saw he had a new advert for dior)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
jesus christ, I think I need to lie down after watching that!! He's all over my FYP again ( well...him and flipping paul breach) - he is so lovely!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
jesus christ, I think I need to lie down after watching that!! He's all over my FYP again ( well...him and flipping paul breach) - he is so lovely!!
He's all over mine too. And I ain't complaining. Love how he's grown a bit more of a beard too.

hes doing London comiccon in March!!!! I'm a 41 year old, married mum of two....yet here I am googling trains and seeing if I could put it on m credit card :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw a TikTok about Joseph looking thinner at the BAFTAs. It wasn’t a video about his weight as such just a theory that the weight loss could be related to him coming back to play Eddie? Obviously I know he’s filming a quiet place aswell but fingers crossed for stranger things also!

Reactions: 2
As much as I want him back as Eddie, he’s talked about how miserable the weight loss journey made him, so it’s saddening to see him go through it again. He had lost a LOT of weight very quickly since Dec.

so very excited to be at his panel next week, though!!

Reactions: 4
The Sonny five is a hungarian fan artist by the looks of it. Nice bit of fan art but cant see anything confirming it as true.

Reactions: 1