Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen a TikTok that referred to Joseph and Jaime Bower as middle aged actors and frankly I am OFFENDED!

Reactions: 6
More Joe content to fawn over, this time courtesy of Esquire Singapore. He is their September Style Star:

Hello, guys!
Got tired of lurking and decided to join...
Has anyone read an interview in which Joseph mentioned having no intention of moving out from London? I remember reading it but I just can't find it. Does anyone remember it or have a link?

Reactions: 3
My involuntary squeak is back again

My self control has flew out the window and I’ve just pre ordered his magazine.
Fingers crossed I’ve clicked on the correct one and haven’t just spent £16 on Emma Watson’s cover.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Aaaaah guys!! He’s been announced as the first global ambassador for Dior’s perfume! The only way really is up for him

I was going to say he’s been with them a lot during fashion week so was expecting him to be in a campaign with them for something amazing for him considering 4 months ago hardly anyone know who he was! And lucky for us the Joseph content will continue

He looks amazing!

Also, I've seen in Deuxmoi that some people have posted that he seems to be casually dating. I wonder what kind of guy he is on dates lol

Anyway... I'm very happy for him. He seems like a legit kind of guy. When you see all the crap that it's coming out from Hollywood, it's kind of refreshing to see a nice dude doing great things. I cannot wait to see his next projects!

Reactions: 4
Looks like our favourite man is in talks for the lead in the new Quiet place movie.

He’s not in talks, he got cast! The director tweeted about it

Reactions: 3