Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I’ve always been a sucker for a metalhead, but I’d take him with or without the wig. He’s such a cutie, I bet he has a wicked sense of humour too 😄 ❤

FS I’m in my early 30s, married with two kids and I’m fangirling so hard. 💀

I’m too early 30s 2 kids but I’m divorced so I am happily simping away for the two Joe’s 😂😂

I think I am gonna take a look at Joseph’s IMBD and see what other work hes done

• Heart
Reactions: 3

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Today has been a lovely day to be a Quinny. That is if you can avoid all the toxicity.
The amount of shit I've seen on Twitter aimed at Joseph is disgusting. And I'm not even following Marvel fandom accounts, this is just coming from people I normally see posting about no hate and kindness etc. But suddenly the person they wanted cast didn't get cast and the posts are awful. Saying it's ruined just on casting etc. Horrid.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
The odd stripey sweater vest/Chandler Bing outfit is really doing something for me...which feels like, a choice! 😂🙈

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I smiled all the way through this video! What a lovely man and Metallica are legends ♥

So jealous you went to the Death Magnetic tour! I was maybe only 15/16 when it came out so I wasn't allowed to go but I rinsed that album so much as a teenager 🤘🏻
Yeah, I think I’d just turned 20 at the time - the ticket was a birthday present ( 👵🏻). They are amazing live, I’d love to see them again. It’s awesome to that they’re also fans of ST and were so lovely with our boi Joe ❤🤘🏻

• Heart

Lara98

Chatty Member
The same posters are on the UK website too! Think it's £28 😊

I wish there was a Chrissy wake up poster hahah
I know, I tried to get them but they don't ship to the UK -it's so strange how they have them available to buy but as soon as I went to checkout they said its unavailable in the UK🙃 They're only selling the posters in the US

• Wow
  • Sad

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Some “fans” are really fucking weird. I saw on Tik Tok someone had posted photos and a vid of him with a red-headed woman looking happy and chatting, and they’re all losing their minds thinking he has a girlfriend. So what if he does? The man is allowed to have a life. They don’t own him now that he’s famous.

I’d honestly hate to be famous, it must be stressful as hell.
Not going to lie that video hurt my heart 😂 but certainly a wake up call to how out my league he is hahaha! (She’s stunning, girlfriend or not)
Totally agree he’s unfortunately been lumbered with CRAZY fans. The comments on the video are mental and the poor girl has been left hate on her Instagram already.
Jesus Christ, as if he’s going to be interested in a crazy obsessed fan who’s age range is probably 12-17 and has a poster of Eddie on their bedroom wall 💀 I’m glad he doesn’t use social media because he’d be terrified!

• Heart

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I promised myself I will not simp for another celeb but here we are...Sorry Joe you are gonna have to share with Joseph now

• Haha
I don’t think he was in on it - in the videos he looked totally unaware (but suppose he is an actor) I get the vibes from him that he’d think a silly PR thing like that would be stupid. He gains nothing from it?

I also don’t know if I agree that it was set up video just because the original poster appears to have no links to either of them/the industry and their other videos of non celebs in the street reflect the same style (zoom ins of people blissfully unaware they’re being filmed). I think the model in question clocked they were being recorded hence the unnatural lean against the pillar. Probably searched high and low for the video or had a friend send it her and then leaked her name? It had mass attention not even 24hrs after it happened so you’d deffo know about it 🤣
Maybe it was a coincidence like you said. But then again I think the decent thing to do would be to let the other person know they are being filmed, not pose and count your lucky stars for the free exposure. So she is coming up short for me either way - not that my opinion of her matters lol