Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Poor guy… disgusting if true. How overwhelming must this be for him - stalker fans have to ruin everything. This has been the biggest thing to happen to his career and he can’t even celebrate with his family in peace.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it is true. Saw a couple of screenshot from the mentioned group chat on Instagram. Also the fan accounts have been releasing on statements about the issue and saying they won’t be posting any more photos of Joe during his stay in Italy.

It is very sad and scary tbh. Hope it does not ruin the fun and the glory of his success for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
For a minute there I thought that I’d dreamed S4 Vol 2 and my boi was still alive 😿

Joe’s Tattle party hat looks good 👍🏻 Joseph’s is drunk 😂
Joe doesn’t look too happy 😅😅

CCD659CB-B184-41B6-B20D-ABFEB5BCFCCE.jpeg

Yes I meant to elaborate on how Steve is also excellent (I mean how perfect is the whole cast really?) and they were such a good team in that short time but I got attacked by a toddler lol
The cast is perfect but I loved the Steve and Eddie team up! I’m gutted they got rid of him!
Don’t worry I’ve been there mine are a lot older but still like to attack me for cuddles 😂

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
Aww that feels a bit like false advertising from the online shop there as it says free UK shipping over £55 😫 hope the posters look great when they arrive ❤
Yep! It's so rubbish, I hope so, I went for the biggest size and its in American sizing. I have no idea what to expect however I'm thinking they'll look good together when me and my partner have our own place! 😅

• Heart

daintyjune

Wow that sucks if she did…

I was wondering how her Instagram was found considering they don’t follow each other, and The Great Frog didn’t post her/follow 🤔
I mean, he doesn’t follow any of our friends. It’s just for work purposes.
We might be looking way to into it but it seems to us that she was out for drinks with a friend, met Joe after and her friend possibly (not one of ours I should add) took the video and shared it. 😬
Not 100% of course but just our thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Poor guy, I feel like this might lead to him going off social media like a lot of celebs do when this sort of stuff happens.
Totally understandable isn’t it! He did say he’s just joined Instagram but his friend mainly runs it and there’s being an ‘official’ tiktok pop up but it’s most likely fake. He is such a cutie and so down to earth - I really hope he stays like this and his friends and family keep him grounded, I think they will though! His range is fantastic I’m definitely going to watch more of his stuff!

• Heart

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Feb Aquarius too yay! I definitely sensed Aquarius energy from him - people say we are cold but every Aquarius I’ve met is full of fun and bubbly and doesn’t care what people think! And that’s definitely Joe vibes for sure
I also sensed Aquarius - I caught his humour in some interviews and its similar to us Aquarius’ in that it’s dry and straight to the point 🤣 definitely why we us Aquarians like him so much! We know one when we see one 👀

(god, how many times can I say Aquarius 💀 doesn’t sound like a word anymore!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Poor guy… disgusting if true. How overwhelming must this be for him - stalker fans have to ruin everything. This has been the biggest thing to happen to his career and he can’t even celebrate with his family in peace.

• Wow

natnoo

The amount of shit I've seen on Twitter aimed at Joseph is disgusting. And I'm not even following Marvel fandom accounts, this is just coming from people I normally see posting about no hate and kindness etc. But suddenly the person they wanted cast didn't get cast and the posts are awful. Saying it's ruined just on casting etc. Horrid.
It’s been ongoing for a while now, as soon as he was rumoured to be cast people turned on him. I’ve been actively involved in Joe’s “fandom” for quite some time now and the amount of people I thought were levelheaded are kicking off about it. People I *met* him with a year ago are crying and ‘leaving’ his fandom because they’re so upset he has ‘betrayed’ them by taking this role.

• Wow

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Aww that feels a bit like false advertising from the online shop there as it says free UK shipping over £55 😫 hope the posters look great when they arrive ❤
It is super vibrant! It looks amazing, I can’t wait to frame it! All of the artwork he did for the show was so great but that one was my fave for sure. I’m glad some of you found a way to get one, so crappy it’s available but not available for you!

• Heart

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I mean the number of celebs who pay for paparazzi photos it wouldn’t surprise me if the girl in the vid has had her friend film it and send it on to the girl to post or paid for her to go film it for the clout. The amount of hate comments she got on her IG though makes you think if it’s worth it.
Honestly I’ve never been heavily involved in fandoms, I always thought kpop stans were crazy until I saw ST fans. Hopefully a new show comes out soon with another guy for teens to obsess over and they can give him a break.
Yeah man I’ve like, really really loves shows before. Hell I contributed to the Veronica Mars kickstarter full force but I’ve fandoms like that are something else. Poor dude, I’m glad he has people to help keep him grounded. People are fucking insane.

So for anyone that's bothered about star signs like me Joseph is apparently an Aquarius! Someone asked him his bday at the expo and he said 26th January. How did google get it so wrong?! Not me all happy because I’m an Aquarius too (in my head we are getting married now 🤣🤣🤣)

• Wow
*looks up flights from Scotland to Canada* 😉

I wish! 😩

I hope he has a much better experience this time round :)
I was very surprised to see the announcement honestly! I assumed he'd be put off doing cons for a while. Though I'm guessing if he's doing one so soon he/his team must have set some ground rules etc. So fingers crossed it will be much better for everyone involved.

Though I have to add 😅

1660127952028.png

• Haha