Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video have u drunk any water today? Oh duck off have you brushed your teeth today? Have u looked after your kids today? Have u done a shift at work today? No u bleeping haven't u lazy ass witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The worst, most agregious thing about this woman is the fact there's definitely too many teeth in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest video of her filming her child crying instead of being a parent 😂 Oh my sons crying let me make a Tiktok instead of providing basic care.

Reactions: 2
Her latest video of her filming her child crying instead of being a parent 😂 Oh my sons crying let me make a Tiktok instead of providing basic care.
Incoming comments of support from her mum Huns

Reactions: 4
Bad mum alert, every so often, in a blue moon my children will be allowed a small glass of coke zero (aged 4 and 6.) when they have mcdonald's they're allowed any choice of drink, usually ends up being a milkshake. However if they ask and I say no, they deffo don't cry and paddy like that. Bet she's told him santa ain't real then recorded the paddy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bad mum alert, every so often, in a blue moon my children will be allowed a small glass of coke zero (aged 4 and 6.) when they have mcdonald's they're allowed any choice of drink, usually ends up being a milkshake. However if they ask and I say no, they deffo don't cry and paddy like that. Bet she's told him santa ain't real then recorded the paddy. 🤣
Im surprised she didn't just give him back to the Grandparents they have him 80% of the time anyway so what's one more night.

Not a bad mum alert your kids know boundaries And know that's a treat for me I get why she may be frustrated but if she dosent like it maybe have your kids more

God the comments are making me gag - "agree 100%!!!" shut it rapid ya stupid gang of enablers. "Reposition your crown" - what crown? I didn't get the memo about a GoFundMe for a crown?

Posting your sobbing child having a go at someone for giving him "fizz" is really scraping the barrel. Has she tried direct communication and not shouting in front of her incredibly distressed child? I'm starting to wish Jo would very heavily filter more than her teeth now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I hate those talking in a stupid voice posts 🤢
So she’s pissed of with the grandparents for giving the kid fizz, I know how to fix that...
look 👏🏼 after 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 kids 👏🏼 yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God the comments are making me gag - "agree 100%!!!" shut it rapid ya stupid gang of enablers. "Reposition your crown" - what crown? I didn't get the memo about a GoFundMe for a crown?

Posting your sobbing child having a go at someone for giving him "fizz" is really scraping the barrel. Has she tried direct communication and not shouting in front of her incredibly distressed child? I'm starting to wish Jo would very heavily filter more than her teeth now.
I found that really hard to watch. Who’s first thought when your son is distraught is to get your phone out and record yourself and him. Just awful. She will probably say it’s for awareness but it’s just cruel. Give him a cuddle, explain why he can’t have fizz and distract him/go play with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is she indirectly having a pop at whoever looks after that child CONSTANTLY for her?? How about looking after your child yourself then you can monitor what he’s eating and drinking!!!
bleeping hell, it ain’t rocket science luv!

Reactions: 3
No need to film the poor thing just distract him with someone else not film him whilst screaming into your phone

Obviously people shouldn't cross firm boundaries regarding diet etc, but when I'd look after my goddaughter for 14 hrs a day, her mother understood that by 5pm, I might well shove a half bag of Wotsits at the kid to get a few minutes peace whilst dinner cooked. Thats the risk you take when you let someone else look after your kids.

Also... don't yell at your child for something that he doesn't understand and was out of his control in the first place? twit.

Reactions: 5
I did giggle as below her shouty tiktok was someone counting how many diet cokes she had a week I just couldn't 🤣

• Haha
Yet she can let them sit there and eat sugary donuts because they suits her!!! She’s a bleeping twit

I was semi relaxed in bed and she's got me all riled up 😂 it's out of the poor child's control! Everything is out of his control, and she's shouting in front of him with that bleeping eurotunnel mouth instead of talking to the person who gave him the fizz. Just grow up.

Perhaps less SheIn shopping & more child raising Jo? Just a thought.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.