Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also….has she left her 2 year old in the bath alone?
I thought the same thing I think maybe Logan was in there with him but even so why is your child supervising your two year olds bath time? 🙄 She literally palms off as much parenting as she can to anyone.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion claims she's skint to be a full time beg

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the fizzy pop video, Logan and beggy were at the nans then fetched Hunter straight from nursery and went home, so who gave him the fizzy drink? Someone said in comments was it the nursery and she said no. So I’m confused as to where he got the drink from as he’d only been at nursery according to her?

Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch the video of her “responding to the trolls”?? She said she got so angry and called everyone cunts and is now banned till Friday (saw it on her Instagram!).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heads up peeps! She has her wishlist back up!
Mainly makeup, a £44 buggy, puppy training pads and dog treats??? She doesn't have a dog so that's interesting, she can't look after her own kids (&herself) let alone a puppy!!!! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mainly makeup, a £44 buggy, puppy training pads and dog treats??? She doesn't have a dog so that's interesting, she can't look after her own kids (&herself) let alone a puppy!!!! 🤣
Literally hopped straight over to voice how absolutely livid its made me!

Reactions: 2
Eugh, she is the Queen of Beggy Mitchells.
Jo, how about getting a job and paying for it yourself? Not begging for items off strangers 😡

Does anyone know if a new thread has been made yet please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't think she has an ounce of shame in her body. And she looks pregnant. Even though I know she's not. And yes, I feel bad pointing it out. But not that bad.
That top does not do her any favours 🤣

People have asked her to put it up loosely translating to Christmas is over she wants more free stuff 😂😂

Reactions: 3
i read on here somewhere that if you add all the stuff to your basket it empties the wish list, think it was on Lawrence’s thread 😂

Stuff on there for Ryan who doesn’t live with her, absolute beg!
If you press “buying gift elsewhere” rather than add to basket it empties the wish list.😈

Reactions: 7
I would help anyone if I could, I would give my last penny to someone who was in desperate need of it. And I love giving gifts, Christmas is my favourite time of the year cos I love spending money on my family and friends. BBBBBBUUUUUUUTTTT why, in the name of the wee man, would I want to spend my hard earned cash on some hole who posts videos on an app? I'm not even specifically talking about our favourite work shy begging cow, ANY of these so called 'creators' who put up a wish list of shite for their "fans" to buy for them are bleeping at it. I struggle to tell my own mum what I want for my actualbirthday, never mind asking strangers on the Internet for gifts, just because.
I can even, to a certain extent, understand folk wanting to buy her kids something, no one likes seeing a kid go without and seeing their wee faces makes it worthwhile but WHHHHHYYYY the fuckity duck would you want to buy something for her fat, greasy boyfriend (who honestly doesn't live with her.... Honestly, he doesn't, he really doesn't 🙄🙄)
AAAAND She better not be buying a bleeping puppy if she can't even afford to buy basic tit for it. Does she actually realise how much having a dog costs? I cant believe how much our wee pooch costs us, and we can afford it. Vet bills, food, tit bags, toys, it all adds up.
Aaaargh, i bleeping ate her........ And breeeeeathe 🤭

Reactions: 9
I would help anyone if I could, I would give my last penny to someone who was in desperate need of it. And I love giving gifts, Christmas is my favourite time of the year cos I love spending money on my family and friends. BBBBBBUUUUUUUTTTT why, in the name of the wee man, would I want to spend my hard earned cash on some hole who posts videos on an app? I'm not even specifically talking about our favourite work shy begging cow, ANY of these so called 'creators' who put up a wish list of shite for their "fans" to buy for them are bleeping at it. I struggle to tell my own mum what I want for my actualbirthday, never mind asking strangers on the Internet for gifts, just because.
I can even, to a certain extent, understand folk wanting to buy her kids something, no one likes seeing a kid go without and seeing their wee faces makes it worthwhile but WHHHHHYYYY the fuckity duck would you want to buy something for her fat, greasy boyfriend (who honestly doesn't live with her.... Honestly, he doesn't, he really doesn't 🙄🙄)
AAAAND She better not be buying a bleeping puppy if she can't even afford to buy basic tit for it. Does she actually realise how much having a dog costs? I cant believe how much our wee pooch costs us, and we can afford it. Vet bills, food, tit bags, toys, it all adds up.
Aaaargh, i bleeping ate her........ And breeeeeathe 🤭
U just literally hit the nail on the head with that post!
I have a dog too so know exactly how much it costs 🤣

@LiveForMe i saw her say she uses puppy training pads to put on hunters bed as he’s being potty trained 🤣🤣
I was thinking that, but who are the dog treats for? Probably Hunter aswell actually, cheaper than sharing doughnuts and takeaways with him. She’s foul about that little boy, I would hate my mother if I was him and saw those tik toks shes made about him!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.