Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's an idiot, messed about didnt use protection then got pregnant and now having an abortion. I watched her live where she said theyre gonna try for another baby in a few months or a year why kill this one just to have another a bit later. Her second abortion too think she would learn after the first, she needs to take some responsibility for her actions got no sympathy for her

Reactions: 7
I don’t get her, she’s on Instagram asking if the coil causes cramps. Didn’t the nurses tell her that she could have cramping upto a week after her termination though? I’d be assuming it’s that tbh.

Reactions: 2
When I first started watching her she was supposedly single. Looking back over her Facebook she has pictures with Ryan from over a year ago on family days out. Now don't get me wrong I know some people get on great if not in a relationship but the fact they are now tells me this has been going on for a while 🤔
one of the first clips i saw of her was saying she had just split up with Ryan and started seeing other people, had a friend over/one night stand situation and was tiktoking saying she needed to poo and he was still in bed or some rubbish.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
one of the first clips i saw of her was saying she had just split up with Ryan and started seeing other people, had a friend over/one night stand situation and was tiktoking saying she needed to poo and he was still in bed or some rubbish.
Yes I remember seeing that video too!

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand her need to diet the lady talking about being “bat tit crazy” and wanting to kill herself? Then panning around to show her own mess which was minimal and nothing unexpected with kids. Equally as an adult I don’t understand why she uses fidget toys, that is the worst thing to do because what happens in a situation where she’s anxious and doesn’t have her toys?!? She should really access therapy if he mental health is as bad as she claims it is.

Reactions: 3
I came on to say the same as quite a few of you and lingered till I could comment. I literally don’t understand how someone who says they can’t afford Christmas and birthday presents could order multiple takeaways. It’s 2 for £20 in b&m for kids toys, she could have quite easily used that money she begged for and got loads of toys. As a parent you go without to see your children alright. I quite liked her at first but as she got more and more likes, her heads ballooned and she’s turned into a wannabe. Also I think her boyfriend had lost his licence and lost his job as a driver I think? Not sure if she is saying he’s taking time off to look after her as an excuse? twit.

Reactions: 9
Ok I joined her Facebook group to have a nose and all it is is people begging for clothes for their kids or toys etc. But if you click on the profiles they don’t look skint… you know how you can just tell?
i joined too , there’s more people asking on there then there is giving away 🤦🏼‍♀️ some people asking for ridiculous things as well

i joined too , there’s more people asking on there then there is giving away 🤦🏼‍♀️ some people asking for ridiculous things as well
I joined just to be nosey and I seen somebody asking for christmas jumpers for their kids 🥴 is it just me or is that just well cheeky?!

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who is a little annoyed by how she’s dealing with the post abortion stuff? She said she wanted to bring light to the fact people have them, and how sad it was. Which could have been a great use of a platform. But nah she yeeted the foetus and is back to her laughing joking self instantly as if nothing ever happened. So which is it, so you care or not. There’s plenty of people going through it who will feel bad for feeling sad now 🙄

Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who is a little annoyed by how she’s dealing with the post abortion stuff? She said she wanted to bring light to the fact people have them, and how sad it was. Which could have been a great use of a platform. But nah she yeeted the foetus and is back to her laughing joking self instantly as if nothing ever happened. So which is it, so you care or not. There’s plenty of people going through it who will feel bad for feeling sad now 🙄
Thank god someone else has said it !!!

I felt insensitive for saying it but i feel like now they have wat they wanted from the situation which was followers and likes etc and new content its kinda never spoken about now all these happy clappy videos make up hair nails done going fireworks doing this doing that yet not one mention of how shes coping i know people deal with things differently but its defonitly made it seem like yeah got what i wanted on to the next thing for clout

I personally would be struggling so much mentally with it even if it was the right thing just proves my point even more she just sees it as a form of contreption because they dont wanna just be more careful get pregnant ? Its ok we just get rid ( btw not judging anyone for abortions but i do when people dont even try to be careful joke about getting pregnant then use it for attention just to get rid of it

Reactions: 12
She tries so hard to be like Ash from ashandchelstories.. she's just so bleeping irritating everytime I see her I just want to punch her in the face 😆 who wants to buy are crappy merch?? Are ppl really that stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She moaned she couldn’t afford presents for her kid and begged on her wish list then she spends £17 on nails, going out for dinner tonight, giving away clothes and paying for postage……I just don’t get her. She needs to get her arse back to her job that she’s skiving from

Reactions: 15
I feel like someone’s going to scam on her clothes group, it’s like a free for all on there.

Totally agree, I made this decision 6 years ago and still randomly now I feel sad (please no one come at me for that decision) she's not truly showing what it's like, ashame cos she could have helped others by truly showing what it's like after.

Also someone said she's inspirational in her comments are they delusional?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I right in thinking she said she and Ryan had split up again and were living apart. But then does a couples transitions video

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.