Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me that thinks she’s wrote this comment herself so she can claim she isn’t a liar? Literally takes two seconds to make another TT account.
I used to think she was ok until she started begging. Her putting her sons wish list on Amazon for his birthday but not asking people to buy it just letting them know it’s there please buy my sons crap was it for me.

I
That I don’t know sorry I think she’s only sort of blown up recently she’s trying to become an influencer and not have to go back to proper work she really isn’t a good advocate for people who are suffering with crippling mental health to the point they feel there’s no option other than to end thier lives though the way she behaves like she’s on top of the world that’s clear to see people who are suffering must feel worse to see how well she copes 🙄 unless she’s skint and needs sympathy of course or PayPal’s or gifts or holidays 🥴

Ok give her her due she has had a threatening message /comment if she’s that much of a snowflake to go into hiding and cancel her much anticipated meet and greet o we a comment online maybe just maybe she’s trying to break into the wrong job 😳

Reactions: 4
Is she saying her address and name was on here? I posted the area she lives and her name is public on facebook 😂

Reactions: 5
Is she saying her address and name was on here? I posted the area she lives and her name is public on facebook 😂
Yeah said her actual adress was posted yet shes stayed in the flat on her own and sent the kids to ryans just sounds an excise to be child free

Oh she’s so dramatic, Ryan lives with her, so that’s why she’s pretended to send them to his because we was on about her benefit fraud on here yesterday 😂

Reactions: 8
She's sounding like Nick now.Who would send threatening messages not sure I believe that I'm sure she is making that up does anyone agree.

Oh boy here comes the plug about Merch that didn't take long where did this woman come from completely out the blue and now she's a super celebrity in her mind. This is just so funny.

Last edited:
She's sounding like Nick now.Who would send threatening messages not sure I believe that I'm sure she is making that up does anyone agree.

Oh boy here comes the plug about Merch that didn't take long where did this woman come from completely out the blue and now she's a super celebrity in her mind. This is just so funny.
I deffo agree she’s full
Of shite that one I saw a random comment being mean but that’s it she seems like the type if she got genuine threatening messages like she claims she would share them in fact she did it on insta a while back someone not happy about her termination choices etc she named and shamed them so its all a big concoction either for attention or for more sympathy and PayPal’s or for all of those things and to put us off the scent she’s living with top knot boy she was claiming they loved each other but couldn’t live together … there together 24/7 what would be the point if they are apparently so skint of running 2 houses just for him to go to sleep in and spend every waking minute at hers lol baffling right and I’m sorry but merch that’s usually at about 1 million followers / supporters she has nowhere near that amount 😂😂 she prob has about 30 people who actually like her the rest just follow for the info and drama she is literally the last person who will be successful with merch and staying relevant she’s far too hated already to grow big the likes of Lawrence and the smiths had so much love up until the incidents that dragged them down they had thousands of supporters yet still both more or less got cancelled on tik tok for thier actions and behaviours etc
Don’t get me wrong she’s clever and has built a small platform quite quick but not so clever that everyone is sucked in hence us tattlers seeing right through her we can see the begging the attention seeking the hinting and the lies
Can’t see her lasting long she’s far too annoying

Reactions: 7
I've just read the Echo Liverpool edition On line. DWP can check social media for Benefit cheats, go read it guys looks like someone needs to check themselves and see what it's saying.

Reactions: 2
I've just read the Echo Liverpool edition On line. DWP can check social media for Benefit cheats, go read it guys looks like someone needs to check themselves and see what it's saying.
Yeah whether he has his own digs or not if he is basically living at hers and contributing to her household she should of been telling them she isnt in fact a single parent

Reactions: 1
Yeah whether he has his own digs or not if he is basically living at hers and contributing to her household she should of been telling them she isnt in fact a single parent
I dont think it makes sense at all i still think he lives there personally if they were that skint he wouldnt be paying for his own place to be at hers all the time unless there not as skint as they make out which wouldnt suprise me

Anyone find it very odd how she finds this site now saids shes getting all these hate comments which are not even linked to this site

Reactions: 1
Why does she screech in all her videos. You can tell she thinks she’s hilarious. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed once.

Reactions: 6
Why does she screech in all her videos. You can tell she thinks she’s hilarious. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed once.
Same ive not found her funny ever I have however cringed a lot though at that god awful
Voice and the over animation of the hands with the £17 stick on Nails 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s such an attention seeker, I cannot wait to see what her merch is, I reckon it’s hey lovelies crap 😩

Same ive not found her funny ever I have however cringed a lot though at that god awful
Voice and the over animation of the hands with the £17 stick on Nails 😂
The nails out of primark look better than those 😂

She’s such an attention seeker, I cannot wait to see what her merch is, I reckon it’s hey lovelies crap 😩
She is she is the sort of person that needs constant validation and to be told how great she is etc thats why she sharing the comments but she needs to stop lying saying her address has been giving out when its not

I wonder what her work thinks of her being off sick and earning of tiktok 🤔

She is she is the sort of person that needs constant validation and to be told how great she is etc thats why she sharing the comments but she needs to stop lying saying her address has been giving out when its not

I wonder what her work thinks of her being off sick and earning of tiktok 🤔
Probably get the sack and put a gofundme up and add more to the Amazon wish list 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.