Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf. My kid tells me they want or want me to do loads of things. Does it mean I always do it? No. So she’s programmed children to be aware of this whole wish list thing too!! Mental. They will end up getting picked on at school. Didn’t a teacher who previously worked at the kids school call her out for something on one of her videos?
Yes she did! I can't think what it was for now but I remember something about it on tiktok

Reactions: 2
Wtf. My kid tells me they want or want me to do loads of things. Does it mean I always do it? No. So she’s programmed children to be aware of this whole wish list thing too!! Mental. They will end up getting picked on at school. Didn’t a teacher who previously worked at the kids school call her out for something on one of her videos?
Omg who does she think she is?? And using her kids in her tit show?? Christ!!

There's a lady who i follow on tiktok her name is Stacey & she has cancer. She must be about my age 36ish. Has children and has just been given 8 weeks to live. She has a crowd funding page set up not by her but her friend to help her children when she passes away. Her videos break my heart as I have 2 children and just couldn't imagine being in her situation. Then to see Jo begging and making out her life is so bloody hard pisses me right off!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There's a lady who i follow on tiktok her name is Stacey & she has cancer. She must be about my age 36ish. Has children and has just been given 8 weeks to live. She has a crowd funding page set up not by her but her friend to help her children when she passes away. Her videos break my heart as I have 2 children and just couldn't imagine being in her situation. Then to see Jo begging and making out her life is so bloody hard pisses me right off!
I have been following this poor , brave lady . She doesn’t complain or beg for stuff - which to be honest her and her family actually do deserve , it’s so sad and then this beggy proper gets on my tits . I’m sorry to anyone who has gone through a termination, it’s sounds horrible but what a thing to keep making videos on .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really pisses me off, but I do think sharing her story is good because there isn’t a lot of it out there and it helps people not feel alone in making such a hard decision. I don’t judge her at all for her abortion and totally believe your body your choice and it’s brilliant that in the UK we have that choice, and we don’t have to pay. However, if she doesn’t want anymore children and clearly is incapable of taking contraception (Ryan stated they’d not been sensible on holiday before anyone bites my head off) why doesn’t she just get her tubes tied rather than the coil? With your tubes tied you have 0% chance of any accidents. She’s had 2 abortions now to me if it’s so traumatic I wouldn’t want any chance at all of potentially going through it again

Reactions: 7
She really pisses me off, but I do think sharing her story is good because there isn’t a lot of it out there and it helps people not feel alone in making such a hard decision. I don’t judge her at all for her abortion and totally believe your body your choice and it’s brilliant that in the UK we have that choice, and we don’t have to pay. However, if she doesn’t want anymore children and clearly is incapable of taking contraception (Ryan stated they’d not been sensible on holiday before anyone bites my head off) why doesn’t she just get her tubes tied rather than the coil? With your tubes tied you have 0% chance of any accidents. She’s had 2 abortions now to me if it’s so traumatic I wouldn’t want any chance at all of potentially going through it again
yeah this was my main issue tbh why go through somthing so traumatic when you can just be more safe with contraption abortion isnt a form of contreption and has to be very tough on your body going through it

sorry but i personally would not tell a 9 year old that i’m going to ask the doctor to “take the baby back” i would just say i had a sickness bug that’s why i’m being sick … she said like a week ago she hadn’t been sick i only recall one day of her saying she was actually sick , why couldn’t she just tell him she was ill ?

also sat there on live going on “oh ryans so sad but he won’t admit it” how about instead of sitting on live you turn your phone off for the night and have a chat with your partner about how you’re both feeling.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
sorry but i personally would not tell a 9 year old that i’m going to ask the doctor to “take the baby back” i would just say i had a sickness bug that’s why i’m being sick … she said like a week ago she hadn’t been sick i only recall one day of her saying she was actually sick , why couldn’t she just tell him she was ill ?

also sat there on live going on “oh ryans so sad but he won’t admit it” how about instead of sitting on live you turn your phone off for the night and have a chat with your partner about how you’re both feeling.
Did she tell her son she was pregnant?

Did she tell her son she was pregnant?
she just said on live she told her 9 year old she was pregnant but she told him she’s going to get the doctor to take the baby back until they’re ready for it … personally i would not do that, maybe if she was over 12 weeks and miscarried and had to explain where the baby had gone then yes fair enough explain it ,but she decided on abortion before she even got a positive test so no need to tell him

Reactions: 6
she just said on live she told her 9 year old she was pregnant but she told him she’s going to get the doctor to take the baby back until they’re ready for it … personally i would not do that, maybe if she was over 12 weeks and miscarried and had to explain where the baby had gone then yes fair enough explain it ,but she decided on abortion before she even got a positive test so no need to tell him
I think it’s so wrong she told her son, he’s only young and will probably tell his mates at school on Monday what she said. She should’ve kept this from him, like you said she decided on a termination from the start and no need to tell him. It’s probably upset him too deep down 🙁

I always got the feeling ryan wanted the baby personally and it was jo saying we not ready etc i think its insensitve to do that on a live i think she should have a SM break to process it

Reactions: 4
I always got the feeling ryan wanted the baby personally and it was jo saying we not ready etc i think its insensitve to do that on a live i think she should have a SM break to process it
Oh she can’t have. A break if she does that the gifts and money and attention will stop

She’s still live now! Someone just asked if it was a joint decision and she said yes it was. I also get the feeling it was more her choice as he doesn’t seem to get to say much.

And have you seen her nails.
I’ve said this before. It winds me up when people beg and plead poverty yet can afford a fresh set of acrylics every couple of weeks! I live alone, own my own home and car and work full time, it’s tight but I live within my means and things like regular trips to the nail salon are the things I forfeit 🙄

I’ve said this before. It winds me up when people beg and plead poverty yet can afford a fresh set of acrylics every couple of weeks! I live alone, own my own home and car and work full time, it’s tight but I live within my means and things like regular trips to the nail salon are the things I forfeit 🙄
Me too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.