Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I had the time to spend ages on my make up then Swan off to the woods for a photo shoot🤣🤣 suppose when u work there's no time for this.🤣🤣 depressed my arse!!
😂 she’s living the high life off the taxpayers does she really think she can claim mh and sit on her arse and get free money forever yet build herself a career as an influencer 🥴 that makes me lmao every time I hear it what does she influence pwople to lie and beg 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I completely understand that mental health isn’t obvious and I get what jo said about just because I do some tiktoks doesn’t mean I’m not suffering HOWEVER when all she seems to do is spend a lot of time on tik tok, beg for gifts and money and going out quite a bit, I find it a piss take her taking so much time off work! It’s been what 8 weeks and it shows she has no intention of returning!
I’m struggling with my mental health: my health, serious health concerns with hubby, demanding toddler, a stressful job and running a house and I have days I just cry but I know I need to work to pay my mortgage plus in a weird way working helps take my mind off everything else I struggle with……🤷🏻‍♀️ I wish I could do what she does sometimes by shifting the kids to nanny whenever it suits, eating junk food and staying in bed but I stick to my responsibilities!
Anyway rant over 🙊 wonder when she’s going to book Greece haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I completely understand that mental health isn’t obvious and I get what jo said about just because I do some tiktoks doesn’t mean I’m not suffering HOWEVER when all she seems to do is spend a lot of time on tik tok, beg for gifts and money and going out quite a bit, I find it a piss take her taking so much time off work! It’s been what 8 weeks and it shows she has no intention of returning!
I’m struggling with my mental health: my health, serious health concerns with hubby, demanding toddler, a stressful job and running a house and I have days I just cry but I know I need to work to pay my mortgage plus in a weird way working helps take my mind off everything else I struggle with……🤷🏻‍♀️ I wish I could do what she does sometimes by shifting the kids to nanny whenever it suits, eating junk food and staying in bed but I stick to my responsibilities!
Well she's only raised £55 so far so I think she will get as far as the airport and that's about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her work collegues must think shes taking the piss also i dont know their policy but some companies its against their policy if your earning money outside of work from other sources while off sick i could be wrongg though if shes claiming sick pay

Reactions: 2
All I know is I wouldn't have a job right now if I was doing what she is. I don't even like posting on social media at all if I'm off sick.

Reactions: 4
The other day she was in bed for 3 days and the kids were off down nanny’s house! I get the feeling her kids spend a lot of time down there. But she was fresh as a daisy for her photo shoot today 😂

Reactions: 8
Her work collegues must think shes taking the piss also i dont know their policy but some companies its against their policy if your earning money outside of work from other sources while off sick i could be wrongg though if shes claiming sick pay
mate I’m a nurse and if she worked with us, we would be all talking about the tiktoks! I’ve been off for 6 months (I broke my leg, and then my baby passed away) and I felt really conscious that someone outside of work saw me with blue hair rather than my blonde hair!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
mate I’m a nurse and if she worked with us, we would be all talking about the tiktoks! I’ve been off for 6 months (I broke my leg, and then my baby passed away) and I felt really conscious that someone outside of work saw me with blue hair rather than my blonde hair!
So sorry to hear what u have been through sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
Omg im so sorry thoughts are with you ❤ Yh someone who worked with my sister was a hca in a hospital she went off sick claiming she was too ill to work and was earning money from home while claiming nhs sick pay im not sure what jo does but she needs to be so careful

Omg im so sorry thoughts are with you ❤ Yh someone who worked with my sister was a hca in a hospital she went off sick claiming she was too ill to work and was earning money from home while claiming nhs sick pay im not sure what jo does but she needs to be so careful
My personal favourite is when one of my HCAs went off with a bad back, and flew to Cuba a few weeks later.

So sorry to hear what u have been through sending lots of love ❤
Thank you. Xxxx

Reactions: 1
I don't get how she gets away with receiving any money/benefits at all never mind her husband must be getting carer's allowance which I assume they are claiming. Let me tell you I'm sure you are only getting this because the Work and Pensions is it called not sure have not being seeing people due to covid for an assessment.

I am so sorry for what you have been through, I hope you are doing okay as can be ❤

I don't get how she gets away with receiving any money/benefits at all never mind her husband must be getting carer's allowance which I assume they are claiming. Let me tell you I'm sure you are only getting this because the Work and Pensions is it called not sure have not being seeing people due to covid for an assessment.
What a joke if she is, the father of my children was in the army nearly 20 years, watched people be killed, friends be killed and last year suffered mentally, he’d never claimed benefits in his life, tried to get some help and applied for lwcra and was declined, did a reconsideration and declined again. He’s back working full time now. So I hope lazy jo and her lazy partner aren’t claiming sick cos they seem just fine!

• Sad
I am so sorry for what you have been through, I hope you are doing okay as can be ❤

What a joke if she is, the father of my children was in the army nearly 20 years, watched people be killed, friends be killed and last year suffered mentally, he’d never claimed benefits in his life, tried to get some help and applied for lwcra and was declined, did a reconsideration and declined again. He’s back working full time now. So I hope lazy jo and her lazy partner aren’t claiming sick cos they seem just fine!
That's terrible 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I am so sorry for your partner. I’m undergoing counselling for PTSD from COVID. Its shite.

I joined her FB group. I don’t know what I expected tbh.

• Heart
I had a feeling its that tradie mum, tit mum club or wtf. Seeing as I've seen her up Jo's bum lately 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t know at first I thought it was jo herself but now I think it’s just some bum lick bish who jo may of replied to a comment of or noticed her somehow
so she thinks they are besties and she must protect at all costs … but again it could be that trader weirdo woman she’s another odd one so it could well be her lol

• Haha
How many grown women get all dressed up to go into the woods to take some pictures😳?? Seriously 🤣🤣🙈
Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody😆🙈 who the duck does she think she is 😂😂🙈

How many grown women get all dressed up to go into the woods to take some pictures😳?? Seriously 🤣🤣🙈
Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody
How the hell is she keeping a straight face 😀
If I said to my husband we're going into the woods for some pictures, he would have me sectioned 😆 that woman has too much time on her hands

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love to be able to experiment with make up as mine is box standard everyday 5 minute make up…….guess what jo: I don’t have the time because I don’t shift my kid off to nanny’s most of the week, I feel bad if I spend more than half hour at gym each time (which helps my mental health) meaning I wouldn’t date spend hours just playing with make up and do weird photo shoots and I’d feel selfish taking as much time as you do by packing my kids off whenever it suits!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody😆🙈 who the duck does she think she is 😂😂🙈

Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody
How the hell is she keeping a straight face 😀
If I said to my husband we're going into the woods for some pictures, he would have me sectioned 😆 that woman has too much time on her hands
Readers Wives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.