Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slimming filters are hilarious. They are at extreme levels when in those pics she looks a normal size
She can’t use them in the kitchen as they’d be so obvious, it’s like she loses 3 stone in the living room but puts it back on in the kitchen

Reactions: 12
Jesus fucking Christ, she really rates herself, genuinely thinks she’s stunning and could be part of Bridgerton. Okay Jo. You actually look fucking stupid.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear. She really does love herself, and not in a humble, self love/self confidence kind of way.

Reactions: 3
I’m a fatty (not as huge as Iggle piggle) how does she get primark clothes to fit her

Reactions: 1
I’m a fatty (not as huge as Iggle piggle) how does she get primark clothes to fit her
They go up to a size 24, I don’t believe she fits into them. I’ve just been in yesterday and picked up some vest tops and I had to get XL & I’m only a 14/16 because the sizing is shocking. I bet the only things that fit her are earrings 🫠

Reactions: 5
Just because she can get them on, doesn't mean they fit. She doesn't seem to mind looking like a burst iggle piggle beanbag

She’s just popped up on my FYP and I’m howling at the filters in the living room, every time she moved away from the camera her whole face stretched I’d never noticed before