Jordi Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why her mum doesn’t pull her up on anything. It’s strange! Like hello Suzy your daughters a student nurse constantly getting pissed, constantly getting her flaps out in cheap nylon dresses & not obeying any covid rules whatsoever. She’s a bleeping nurse. My mum wound literally tell me I was a moron and to sort my life out. Chavs
Tattle ain’t the problem ffs 🙈🙈 your daughters a waster who spent lockdown hoeing it up in Dubai. Yeah we all saw the stories before they were deleted. Stop the denial. tit parenting.
Her mum is too busy trying to get her big acting break 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is her mum so offended when all we said was she used Sean, cheated on Sean as we saw a duvet full of cum and she breaks rules. Also that she is a disgrace to the NHS it’s all true 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Proof of what...you not social distancing, breaking the rules regarding lockdown and the tier systems, showing which hospital trust you work for whilst being totally unprofessional 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Urghhh it’s embarrassing- if you don’t like what your reading then don’t come on here

Reactions: 4
Haven’t commented on this thread in a while. How does she think the mental health are of people who’ve lost loved ones to covid? All while she’s travelling about and not giving a duck, and her a nurse too! bleeping boohoo dry your eyes 🙄

Reactions: 10
It's a shame she hasn't done anything tattle worthy lately
I saw her post whilst on holiday recently, that she isn’t vaccinated…. I believe all NHS nursing staff will be required to have had the vaccine by April 2022 or lose their job. Wonder what she’s going to do?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw her post whilst on holiday recently, that she isn’t vaccinated…. I believe all NHS nursing staff will be required to have had the vaccine by April 2022 or lose their job. Wonder what she’s going to do?
Yes we’ve been told you must have had the first jab by feb 2022 and second by April or you’re out

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her recent stories absolutely slating the nurses and food in the hospital where she’s currently staying… obviously really proud of representing our NHS 🙄.
Embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her recent stories absolutely slating the nurses and food in the hospital where she’s currently staying… obviously really proud of representing our NHS 🙄.
Embarrassing.
Yes I saw this too.

is she in hospital with COVID?

Actually feel bad for anyone treated actually under her care when in hospital clearly has no respect for the NHS.

She does realise that Endo isn’t classed as life threatening so she’s pretty low in the pecking order for hospital treatments during a pandemic. She makes my blood boil! Imagine you’re family member ending up in ICU and she rocks up to be their nurse.

Also, how does her tiny brain work that she thinks her followers want to see her catheter??

Reactions: 6