Jordi Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise we are in Tier 3 in Manchester. What an absolute dick.

The urge to report her to the hospital is so strong.

I will be one of the many vulnerable patients having to attend clinics at the hospital she works at on Monday and already worry about the risks without pricks like her swanning around without a care in the world.

Reactions: 7
Student nurse and has broken lockdown rules by travelling from Cheshire to mayfair. No mask on train. Clearly she isnt doing nursing for the caring side. She should be suspended. 😤

She does realise we are in Tier 3 in Manchester. What an absolute dick.

The urge to report her to the hospital is so strong.

I will be one of the many vulnerable patients having to attend clinics at the hospital she works at on Monday and already worry about the risks without pricks like her swanning around without a care in the world.
Wish I knew which hospital she works at.

Reactions: 2
Her Instagram story tonight is pathetic. All videos of her eye bleeping the camera. She really does love herself. In her tacky cheap outfit and horrible hair

Reactions: 6
Her Instagram story tonight is pathetic. All videos of her eye bleeping the camera. She really does love herself. In her tacky cheap outfit and horrible hair
I was literally just thinking the same thing. Weird videos of herself just staring at the camera!

Reactions: 3
That’s it...final straw...I’ve emailed the PALS department at the hospital. Her behaviour is bleeping disgraceful as a nurse! After what has happened today with the tiers and Christmas, she’s now out with people outside her bubble, kissing them and just being a dick in general.

I apologise if I seems like I’m overreacting but I have spent so much time in that hospital recently and it is making me so angry that people like her are putting patients at risk!! It has a big cancer department, is the leading hospital for neurological issues in Greater Manchester and has a massive stroke department. She’s a bleep for being so reckless!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just saw her stories too. She looked to be at a house party too with loads of different people after she went out. Her behaviour as a nurse is shocking. Especially if as you say they have a large cancer, stroke department etc...full of vulnerable people.

That’s it...final straw...I’ve emailed the PALS department at the hospital. Her behaviour is bleeping disgraceful as a nurse! After what has happened today with the tiers and Christmas, she’s now out with people outside her bubble, kissing them and just being a dick in general.

I apologise if I seems like I’m overreacting but I have spent so much time in that hospital recently and it is making me so angry that people like her are putting patients at risk!! It has a big cancer department, is the leading hospital for neurological issues in Greater Manchester and has a massive stroke department. She’s a bleep for being so reckless!!
What’s the email? Because I want to email
Also she is vile

Reactions: 2
Have you sent it with her full first name which I think is jordana
Yeah I did. I also included a screen recording and screenshots of her stories from last night which clearly show her face, Instagram handle and her disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Yeah I did. I also included a screen recording and screenshots of her stories from last night which clearly show her face, Instagram handle and her disgusting behaviour.
WELL DONE!! You’ve done the right thing. Her behaviour is inexcusable.

Reactions: 8
Everyone seen that Sam’s got another gf already? Another basic Instagram wannabe

Reactions: 8
Everyone seen that Sam’s got another gf already? Another basic Instagram wannabe
I noticed that too over the last couple of days she’s been on his stories. They’re all very similar aren’t they!

Reactions: 3