Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone heard of Chyna solder? She has a channel/tik tok etc and is very clearly trying hard to be a copy of Jordan šŸ¤£ same videos, same stupid hand/nail movements and her background is the fireplace which Jordan used to have in her old videos

Her tik tok says it allTiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Iā€™m beyond embarrassed for the girl imagine trying to copy someone who is trying hard to be someone else themselves šŸ¤£
Oh God, her dark ass foundation and unblended bronzer is horrible. It's worse than Jordan's!

Reactions: 4
this is my 2nd post in the jordan thread and it's gonna be about her hand movements again. JORDAN STOP bleeping DOING THAT tit ITS NOT CUTE IF YOU DO IT 5 TIMES A SENTENCE. AND THAT SIDE POUT WTF???

Reactions: 10
I'm being quiet because I unsubbed. I can't even hate watch her. But kudos to those who soldier through lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m completely new to tattle but i wanted to say something. Jordan has said that she and her mum have moved out of the family home... into what seems to be a flat. She said itā€™s due to family issues. Iā€™m presuming her parents are divorcing. Iā€™ve suspected her parents have had marital issues for some time now as i can recall in a video from probably like 2 years ago, Jordan said her mum raised her and her siblings alone. I could be mistaken but i remember her saying this.

Reactions: 7
I watched this earlier and his girlfriend seems so nice and down to earth, polar opposite of Jordan actually šŸ˜‚
she actually has a youtube too... itā€™s Poppy Linehanx

is she trying to look like sheā€™s got lunch at 12 and a horse riding lesson at 2 ? šŸ¤£
55285108-0280-431B-838A-75E1B05BC3A6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is this the haul she spent a grand on ? šŸ˜‚
nope... sheā€™s only just ordered those clothes. itā€™ll probably take her a month to film that video and then her laptop will crash or youtube wonā€™t export the video so iā€™m guessing itā€™ll be posted next year šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m completely new to tattle but i wanted to say something. Jordan has said that she and her mum have moved out of the family home... into what seems to be a flat. She said itā€™s due to family issues. Iā€™m presuming her parents are divorcing. Iā€™ve suspected her parents have had marital issues for some time now as i can recall in a video from probably like 2 years ago, Jordan said her mum raised her and her siblings alone. I could be mistaken but i remember her saying this.
I'm pretty sure she mentioned her mom was a single mom because she wasn't with Jordan's bio dad. Her mom's current husband is her step-dad. I also assume they're divorcing if her mom moved out with her, I hope it's just that and nothing more serious (like domestic abuse issues etc).

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure she mentioned her mom was a single mom because she wasn't with Jordan's bio dad. Her mom's current husband is her step-dad. I also assume they're divorcing if her mom moved out with her, I hope it's just that and nothing more serious (like domestic abuse issues etc).
ah ok. i always thought the guy weā€™ve seen was her biological father.

Short rant but Iā€™ve had this on my chest for ages and I need to load it off haha but one thing that really irks me is the fact of her pretending that certain styles of clothes are something sheā€™s already into and has loved for ages when we all now itā€™s just because itā€™s now suddenly trendy, for example she said in her haul how sheā€™s always loved ā€œgrandma and grandad styleā€ jumpers and clothes yet Iā€™ve never ever seen her wear anything like that just because grandpa sweaters are suddenly ā€œtrendyā€ even though Iā€™ve seen people rock them for years Iā€™m all for people enjoying clothes but just admit itā€™s a new style youā€™re into rather then trying to play it off like itā€™s already been your thing to wear them I used to really like her and be inspired by her itā€™s a shame sheā€™s a completely different person now

Reactions: 12
Short rant but Iā€™ve had this on my chest for ages and I need to load it off haha but one thing that really irks me is the fact of her pretending that certain styles of clothes are something sheā€™s already into and has loved for ages when we all now itā€™s just because itā€™s now suddenly trendy, for example she said in her haul how sheā€™s always loved ā€œgrandma and grandad styleā€ jumpers and clothes yet Iā€™ve never ever seen her wear anything like that just because grandpa sweaters are suddenly ā€œtrendyā€ even though Iā€™ve seen people rock them for years Iā€™m all for people enjoying clothes but just admit itā€™s a new style youā€™re into rather then trying to play it off like itā€™s already been your thing to wear them I used to really like her and be inspired by her itā€™s a shame sheā€™s a completely different person now
i wanna know where sheā€™s wearing these awful outfits to.. cuz they ainā€™t for instagram, her feed is her in oversized tshirts and hoodies and the occasional underwear pic cause itā€™s a lounge AD...

Reactions: 8
i wanna know where sheā€™s wearing these awful outfits to.. cuz they ainā€™t for instagram, her feed is her in oversized tshirts and hoodies and the occasional underwear pic cause itā€™s a lounge AD...
Most likely sends them all back like most influencers who claim they been on a spending spree

Reactions: 3
So glad I found this thread. Let me start off by saying I knew Jordan in real life. We used to work at the same Tesco branch back in the day, she left to pursue YouTube. She was awful, always bitching about other colleagues in the store but always acting like the shy girl. She 100% puts on an accent, sheā€™s from Hampshire, not America as she likes to think.
It is so sad to see her like this on YouTube, as she definitely doesnā€™t suit the ā€˜bad girlā€™ facade. Sheā€™ll regret those tattoos when YouTube fails and she needs to get a real job. Does anyone even know if she went to college?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So glad I found this thread. Let me start off by saying I knew Jordan in real life. We used to work at the same Tesco branch back in the day, she left to pursue YouTube. She was awful, always bitching about other colleagues in the store but always acting like the shy girl. She 100% puts on an accent, sheā€™s from Hampshire, not America as she likes to think.
It is so sad to see her like this on YouTube, as she definitely doesnā€™t suit the ā€˜bad girlā€™ facade. Sheā€™ll regret those tattoos when YouTube fails and she needs to get a real job. Does anyone even know if she went to college?
Was her tan always that dark with them long ass nails šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.