Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much single use items and plastic, I hate it.
The thing is the foods she buys comes in containers. Like they come w containers so you can store them why then go out n buy plastic containers. Wat they’re not aesthetic enough for your insta like do u really need a plastic container for grapes when they literally come in one like the draws for the Starbucks drinks n things next to it literally don’t need a draw. You can still pick them up without a draw. The draw serves no purpose cause you can organise the fridge w/o the containers n it will loook the exact same

Reactions: 2
Nothing in her house goes together at all. I don’t get it. She’s got boho/neon/modern/faux fur and black all in one room

Reactions: 3
I’ve stopped watching Jordan long time ago, and she used to be my favourite. I feel like I grew up and her content is still aimed at teenagers.
I’ve watched her last video, out of curiosity. My God, she just looks… dirty. I don’t know, I can’t describe it differently. Must be the layers of fake tan and cake on her face 🤢

Reactions: 7
Has she had her nose done ... it’s looking a little different n higher up. Maybe that’s why her face looks off. Compared to a couple years ago idk. It’s definitely not just makeup. But something on her face has changed. View attachment 710441View attachment 710442

It’s the struggling baby hairs for me damn it’s like a a strand
I don’t know is it just me but I feel like she’s gone down this whole route of trying to look so mixed raced or black

Reactions: 6
Ngl in her new video, it was nice to see she actually did something more exciting in terms of makeup, I though the eye look was quite cool! Even her brows looked a bit better than usual. Maybe she’s been reading and actually taking on board her comments for once…not likely though!

Stopped following Jordan ages ago now and she’s only just started coming up on TikTok for me. Can’t believe how different she is to way back when. She just doesn’t seem authentic to me anymore. I don’t watch her videos, but does she still do that American accent 😂

Reactions: 5
At this point, I just feel sorry for Jordan. She seems so deeply unhappy. Her eyes always look so sad. She changes the way she looks everyday to look a different race. She might have a lot of money, a big house and get a lot of likes from teenage girls on tiktok, but that's just sad.

Also, what are those poses she's doing 😂😂 wtf is she doing with her hands

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why does someone have soooooo much clothes w nowhere to go like it’s acc such a waste of a human. She has random bursts of energy n decides to post a couple videos for like a week or two straight then comes up w an excuse

Reactions: 2
Jordan reminds me of celebrity stylists. She'd probably fit into that scene, but only bc her outfits are jumbled together... i guess she can pull it off, she's got a nice figure and she's super confident if you know what I mean? Her style isn't relatable! Idk what word I'm looking for 🤔 ... right she's a fashion victim!?!

p.s. she sounds so natural and different in this video

Sorry for the double post. I'm intrigued by the old Jordan...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jordan reminds me of celebrity stylists. She'd probably fit into that scene, but only bc her outfits are jumbled together... i guess she can pull it off, she's got a nice figure and she's super confident if you know what I mean? Her style isn't relatable! Idk what word I'm looking for 🤔 ... right she's a fashion victim!?!

Omg no way! I never watched Jordan at this point so have only followed her during the "insta baddie" phase but wow she looks and sounds so different!!

That’s how Jordan looked when I started following her! I really enjoyed her videos. She looked and acted her age too. The harsh dark hair and the makeup ages her beyond her years.

Reactions: 8
She's just desperately trying to be relevant, she's copying teenage trends on tik too and Instagram. She had absolutely zero originality or individuality anymore.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why no one is calling her out for blackfishing🙄. Her voice has completely changed, she tries to force an accent… to the point her videos were bombarded with people who had just come across her saying “what accent do you have, I love it American with little English parts” etc…. The edits where she stands still and stares or sips her Starbucks while voice over starts for the next clip is honestly teeth grinding….. it’s not the new style of editing she thought it’d be.
The whole trying to look a completely different race has what she’s done for years….. it’s honestly the same as the Jesy drama yet she’s getting away with it?

Also… where’s her views at? Her interaction is shocking… like 100 comments on her video that’s been up for a week and her views are shocking. She used to get 500k views at one point…. Now she’s barely getting over the 100k-150k regularly…. Sometimes the odd video goes up….. her most recent isn’t even at 60k and hardly any interaction.
I reckon she’s made her money, got her house/car….. and doing the bare minimum to get her pay check. Her videos are not even interesting anymore… over done. And no interaction within any community/influencers.
her channel is gonna die out & she’s gonna get less and less money & then she’ll be coming back with an excuse and start uploading regularly but I reckon she won’t get anywhere near the same amount of views or support. There’s no creativity with her content which hasn’t made her stay relevant. At all.

honestly it’s a dead channel now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why no one is calling her out for blackfishing🙄. Her voice has completely changed, she tries to force an accent… to the point her videos were bombarded with people who had just come across her saying “what accent do you have, I love it American with little English parts” etc…. The edits where she stands still and stares or sips her Starbucks while voice over starts for the next clip is honestly teeth grinding….. it’s not the new style of editing she thought it’d be.
The whole trying to look a completely different race has what she’s done for years….. it’s honestly the same as the Jesy drama yet she’s getting away with it?

Also… where’s her views at? Her interaction is shocking… like 100 comments on her video that’s been up for a week and her views are shocking. She used to get 500k views at one point…. Now she’s barely getting over the 100k-150k regularly…. Sometimes the odd video goes up….. her most recent isn’t even at 60k and hardly any interaction.
I reckon she’s made her money, got her house/car….. and doing the bare minimum to get her pay check. Her videos are not even interesting anymore… over done. And no interaction within any community/influencers.
her channel is gonna die out & she’s gonna get less and less money & then she’ll be coming back with an excuse and start uploading regularly but I reckon she won’t get anywhere near the same amount of views or support. There’s no creativity with her content which hasn’t made her stay relevant. At all.

shes been called out heavily for black fishing in the past year have a look at the first thread and she had addressed it in a video or in the comments of a video. She just couldn’t care less to changed she’s been called out on her black/Asian fishing and she continues to do it.

Reactions: 4

She’s been called out a lot for black fishing in the past. She’s only ever brushed over it, or ignored comments pointing it out. I know there was a video a year or more ago that she very briefly touched on the accusations but never actually apologised for it. So that’s why I no longer watch her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.