Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She (the no make up-the real Jordan she) just allllways reminds me of the Whoville/Dr.Seuss people 🤣😂😂
Sorry not sorry 🤷🏽‍♀️
OMGGGGG I agree she reminded me of baby grinch and stuff but I couldn’t figure out what character ahha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually refreshing to see her do an old kind of video like she used to but I have 3 things that are bugging me (there’s more but they’re literally so knit picky)
1. Her lipliner on the top of her lip looks like she has something on her lip. Like you know when someone has sauce on their mouth??
2.Why when she was talking about Molly Mae she was acting like they’re best friends? Calling her Molly (never really heard anyone call her just that)! Just a bit cringe.
3. Still on the subject of cringe, when she was trying to correct woman at Starbucks with the milk. If it was an allergy, I’d understand but it’s a silly video and she kind of came across a bit rude to the woman. Why keep that in??

Reactions: 9
Actually refreshing to see her do an old kind of video like she used to but I have 3 things that are bugging me (there’s more but they’re literally so knit picky)
1. Her lipliner on the top of her lip looks like she has something on her lip. Like you know when someone has sauce on their mouth??
2.Why when she was talking about Molly Mae she was acting like they’re best friends? Calling her Molly (never really heard anyone call her just that)! Just a bit cringe.
3. Still on the subject of cringe, when she was trying to correct woman at Starbucks with the milk. If it was an allergy, I’d understand but it’s a silly video and she kind of came across a bit rude to the woman. Why keep that in??
I was thinking the exact same! Her makeup might look good under studio lights but it looks horrific in daylight. Her cheek and nose contour are not blended properly and she really needs to give up on over lining her lips, at least with a very dark brown lip liner. It looks extremely unflattering like she ate a chocolate and it smudged all over her lips. Also, for someone who is 23 having no friends is not a good personality trait so I do not know why she is so proud of it. It was so annoying as she kept complaining about how hot it was and yet she was still wearing that stupid hoodie kinda thing. She does not look stylish at all, her style is all over the place (if she has any), and it made me laugh when she was boiling in the car. What an idiot…

Reactions: 6
Lounge have a sale hence why I was looking for her videos but anywyas. She’s changed a lot I’m such a small space of time. I miss the brown hair Jordan n that sorta makeup looks way better than wat she does now
C68DC360-6B81-40F4-927C-10EE505D5C11.png
505D8953-35F7-40B1-9EFA-0A58D6DB3F20.png

You’re telling me she’s sat in her shoe closet when she has a 5 bedroom house and a big wardrobe room lol
B06FE70B-ABA2-4D87-BD74-A61112FC890E.png

Why is she standing like that 🤨😩 her figure is nice in general she doesn’t need to do all that to look like she has bigger hips
19D13208-66BD-4E20-BFEE-C9803832A0D0.png

Last edited:
Lounge have a sale hence why I was looking for her videos but anywyas. She’s changed a lot I’m such a small space of time. I miss the brown hair Jordan n that sorta makeup looks way better than wat she does now View attachment 699807View attachment 699808

You’re telling me she’s sat in her shoe closet when she has a 5 bedroom house and a big wardrobe room lol View attachment 699817

Why is she standing like that 🤨😩 her figure is nice in general she doesn’t need to do all that to look like she has bigger hips View attachment 699827
She’s always wanted to look like she had bigger hips/bum than she already does but she’s naturally slim. She has a great figure but if she’s in that much of a bigger bum, do some squats or something?? I’m still definitely convinced she’s done something to her face though, it just looks so different and it isn’t just the way she does her makeup

Reactions: 13
That make up in natural lighting looks even worse and why isn't she embarrassed fake laughing to a camera all the time

She’s always wanted to look like she had bigger hips/bum than she already does but she’s naturally slim. She has a great figure but if she’s in that much of a bigger bum, do some squats or something?? I’m still definitely convinced she’s done something to her face though, it just looks so different and it isn’t just the way she does her makeup
Yes! I was thinking this whilst watching her new Starbucks video. Her face looks really puffy like she's had some filler in her cheeks or something?

Attachments

Is missguided the only brand that will collab w her ??? I’ve never seen her collab w another brand. It’s so boring
DB686891-403B-4B45-8709-740C3A7712CB.png

• Sick
squats would require effort/work tho..which we know is not her forte. all she can do is buy more workout clothes to sit on the couch in.

Reactions: 1
This just looks so awkward idk if it’s there house or not but she’s sitting so far n if they aren’t going out she’s done a full face on a Thursday evening n probs not filmed it lol. Her latest videos are a flop
Omggg I literally gasped!! Wtf does she look like. She's a pretty girl...why would she do this to herself?! 💀 She needs to change up her makeup style because this is bad. Jake needs to tell her because it seems like he is the only person who is able to get through to her 😂

Omggg I literally gasped!! Wtf does she look like. She's a pretty girl...why would she do this to herself?! 💀 She needs to change up her makeup style because this is bad. Jake needs to tell her because it seems like he is the only person who is able to get through to her 😂
I feel like he mentioned once that some girl with that aesthetic was pretty and she’s ran with it. Bring back her makeup style when she had her short blonde hair about 1-2 years ago, just minus the heavy tan

Reactions: 7
Has she had her nose done ... it’s looking a little different n higher up. Maybe that’s why her face looks off. Compared to a couple years ago idk. It’s definitely not just makeup. But something on her face has changed.
1AC36866-C7B8-428B-A610-5A763A2D42BB.png
5314BE68-CB46-4C9E-BD14-743C427D02E9.png

It’s the struggling baby hairs for me damn it’s like a a strand

• Sick
Has she had her nose done ... it’s looking a little different n higher up. Maybe that’s why her face looks off. Compared to a couple years ago idk. It’s definitely not just makeup. But something on her face has changed. View attachment 710441View attachment 710442

It’s the struggling baby hairs for me damn it’s like a a strand
100% she’s had some sort of filler on her face. Definitely think she’s had her nose, cheeks and even jawline done. Them baby hairs and that hairstyle reminds me of when a baby or toddler has just enough to tie up as well

Reactions: 7
Just seen her collection video. I mean, they’re not bad but she claims to have this great style and the clothes are just something you’d find anyway on missguided. I was expecting worse but at the same time, they don’t jump out as amazing

56DF0765-6F68-4FBE-8107-3B0486B8EBB0.png
I don’t know why she keeps having to open her mouth like that in this tiktok. Nothing attractive about showing off chewed up gum

• Sick
Kinda mean but I fully don't understand the obsession with Jordan / her obsession with herself. Obviously her confidence makes her seem attractive but strip that away and I think she's super plain looking...? Like not at all attractive? 😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.