Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B0F2C90A-C480-4821-9B76-CA001CFABAB2.jpeg

At least she has realised there is more to life than Jake. Taking her sister along to an event might do her the world of good!

Reactions: 10
I know it’s not our business BUT out of interest when do we think Jake will propose. Cause they’ve been together a couple years now I say 2023 towards the end of the year there might be a proposal

Any Love Island watchers who thought that Danica’s mannerisms were very Jordan, or just me?

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say she wouldn’t get any lip injections or surgery unless it’s her boobs … I hope she does it properly n not too much as she will be insufferable but teeth done, new personality, new style, new hair … now lips … hmmmm how long before she gets a boob job
38F06BCA-2440-4660-9A20-D87F2F09A98F.png

Reactions: 1
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say she wouldn’t get any lip injections or surgery unless it’s her boobs … I hope she does it properly n not too much as she will be insufferable but teeth done, new personality, new style, new hair … now lips … hmmmm how long before she gets a boob job View attachment 1469715
this is also 100% her trying to get it for free from a company, she’s capable of researching herself but knows if she puts it on her story then companies will reach out to her in exchange for promotion, she does this so much i cba

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say she wouldn’t get any lip injections or surgery unless it’s her boobs … I hope she does it properly n not too much as she will be insufferable but teeth done, new personality, new style, new hair … now lips … hmmmm how long before she gets a boob job View attachment 1469715
Oh god first the horse teeth and now this? She’s gonna end up looking like a pillow face if this continues

Reactions: 12
Was coming here to say this.
As much as I dislike her Nutella over lip lining. I did always appreciate the fact that she was an advocate to faking the filler look rather than getting injections. Teenagers watching all these girls plumping their lips up, is putting alot of pressure on.
Not blaming Jordan, there's not many influencers who haven't had fillers or Botox and it's scary that most are only in their twenties.
Any how, that's a bigger issue.
I'm disappointed but not surprised she is getting them done. Gonna look generic soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say she wouldn’t get any lip injections or surgery unless it’s her boobs … I hope she does it properly n not too much as she will be insufferable but teeth done, new personality, new style, new hair … now lips … hmmmm how long before she gets a boob job
So just for some context about getting her lips done, I watched her live yesterday was asking for recommendations on where to go because she wants her top lip to be as full as her bottom lip, she wants it to be as natural as possible as she has small facial features

She also said having bigger lips will even out how "big" her teeth look as she gets a lot of criticism about the size of her teeth and it'll look normal with a bigger top lip 😅

She also was like she will always be transparent with us about what she wants done , I just hope she doesnt go overboard!

Reactions: 5
I have never seen such an OTT makeup routine, this girl has too much time on her hands, I mean FOUR setting powders

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s doing her makeup WAAAAAAY better than she could. Her eyebrows are n improvement already she hasn’t gotten filler yet right ? Her bottom lip looks a little plump I assume it’s natural v?
703AD1D9-18EF-4F40-A8D3-BD3F67067C67.png

3C55C1F8-D942-4B07-B160-DC6A1E27181F.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I really hope she takes tips w her brows n makeup. She’s never looked this good since back in the day
54D57A45-ED6B-4D74-A2ED-99C98418AC87.png

Reactions: 4
She was just on tiktok live and someone commented she gained weight and it suits her and she replied “thanks that’s me not eating for the rest of my life” 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She was just on tiktok live and someone commented she gained weight and it suits her and she replied “thanks that’s me not eating for the rest of my life” 😳
Sounds like her being sarcastic though 😂 also she literally looks the same so what are they on

Reactions: 4
Interesting how she says she now has "the teeth she's always wanted" and these are the teeth she thinks bests suit her. But now she's pondering getting lip filler to balance out the teeth--yet she was always happy with her lips and was always so honest and refreshing about not getting any work done. It all comes full circle.

I like how the end result of Mitchell's look came out <3 the pinker lip looks much better. And the brows are more fresh than her routine.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Interesting how she says she now has "the teeth she's always wanted" and these are the teeth she thinks bests suit her. But now she's pondering getting lip filler to balance out the teeth--yet she was always happy with her lips and was always so honest and refreshing about not getting any work done. It all comes full circle.

I like how the end result of Mitchell's look came out <3 the pinker lip looks much better. And the brows are more fresh than her routine.
What’s the lip combo???

Reactions: 1
The colour difference but Jordan is usually more orange than this also Soph on YouTube tested the primark bronzers that Jordan usually uses and said they’re really orange n need to expand their shade range because all of them are orange toned
967F557C-4E4D-4087-8411-7E21FD5727CC.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.