Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this!? She looks totally different, such a shame that for a beautiful girl she felt the need to change herself so dramatically
914297B7-18F6-4DB5-A6FB-44019252FBDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god it actually looked good before, why did she do more after only 2 weeks? I know they’re probably swollen now but god, you can se ever getting obsessed…

Reactions: 3
Oh god it actually looked good before, why did she do more after only 2 weeks? I know they’re probably swollen now but god, you can se ever getting obsessed…
she’s on live now talking about how she wants to get botox … totally support anyone who wants to get fillers but it’s so sad when she was always so stunning and seems like she may start to get addicted to fillers :(

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1572608

Not to be mean but wth did she do to herself. Does she not see the difference? She looks miserable and like a witch in the worst meaning of the word. She used to be beautiful and worth of envy, now? Wouldn’t look twice at her 🤷🏻‍♀️
First pic she looks like she'd have bullied me in school and the second pic she looks like we'd have been friends in school.
Does she not realise or care that that's the vibe she's putting out? She just looks like a massive witch.

Reactions: 5
Wow I can’t believe her face!! I haven’t seen her for about a year I don’t think and just come back to this thread. She was so pretty and now… I can’t even!!! Surely her partner and family are saying it’s too much now!?

Reactions: 1
This is not a filter. What on earth has she done to her self!! She used to be stunning
It literally says shes using a filter called doll face here 😂 😂 😂

She didn't need to do that top up so quick! her lips before the top up looked natural. I hope she stops there

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.