Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s always been slim but Jordan looks really skinny recently whereas Jake seems to have gained weight…I wonder what’s going on in their relationship as for both of them to experience weight changes at the same this is normally a stress indicator idk hope she’s ok though

Reactions: 10
Does her sister not have any friends either. They look so identical they’re really pretty sisters but it’s interesting she hasn’t mentioned her mum or said happy birthday to her mum in years … wonder what happened. Once she moved out she did one video w her mum n then never mentioned again

Reactions: 4
is this hen weekend just the two of them? also i never noticed before how much they actually look alike
Nah they didn't go on a "hen party " just the two of them did they? I don't have huge amounts of friends but that is really sad.
Doesn't the sister do OF? I'm pretty sure she had it in her story probably a few years ago now, telling us guyzzz to follow her 😂

Does her sister not have any friends either. They look so identical they’re really pretty sisters but it’s interesting she hasn’t mentioned her mum or said happy birthday to her mum in years … wonder what happened. Once she moved out she did one video w her mum n then never mentioned again
I know I am so curious about everything with her mom. Because they were so close and did videos together and she has a tattoo of her mom's birth year? She just seemed very close / "mom is my best friend" vibe so I am also wondering that, too!

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why she's going be at primark.. like doing what?? And why primark? Walking about eye fuckin herself?? Like is she being paid to be at primark? I just don't get it hahaha.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she's going be at primark.. like doing what?? And why primark? Walking about eye fuckin herself?? Like is she being paid to be at primark? I just don't get it hahaha.
I hope the primary knows🤣 They’ll end up kicking her out because she’s been walking around for 3 hours on her own trying to get someone to recognise her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.