Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a morning walk story but there was only Jake. I am convinced they sent Koba back. After spending all that money on a dog, I am sure she would not miss a single opportunity of posting him on IG. Also, I don’t know why but she always looks miserable imo. Can’t blame her though, if I was a narcissist witch with no friends I would be the same. I am so angry about the dog situation; you can’t just buy a dog and give it away a month later because it is not your vibe anymore? She can duck the right off, she can’t even keep a dog around herself.
The dog was in one of the recent vlogs - they haven't returned him, he's still there.

Reactions: 1
Do you pay rent... to live that far up her ass lol. I’m entitled to my pen opinion the same as Jordan and you. We can agree to disagree I think she’s being dramatic over this. Each to their own
I agree and sorry I do not understand having a phobia of needles and still being able to get a tattoo/piercing - it’s like having a deep water phobia but being a scuba diver 😂 Also, we are having a go at her for saying ‘ew’ because millions of people died during this pandemic due to insufficient vaccine stock. I am sick of these rich ignorant influencers complaining about every single tit over IG; ew my walls are not beige enough, ew my Starbucks drink does not have enough ice, ew my fake tan is fading quicker than I expected, etc. She needs to grow up and be more grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This video was definitely less annoying than the others because she was scared after everyone commenting on how uncool and distant she looked in the previous video with her shades and irrelevant Starbucks drink. Let’s be honest, she would not apologize if there were more positive comments than the negative ones. I was really surprised when I saw a 36 minute video from her and she filmed, edited and posted it in a day which she never does. The biggest proof that she is just a lazy twit. I understand filming is not as quick as giving a bj to Jake but if I did not have any hobbies or friends like her I would focus on my channel much more. She really needs to stop with the bronzer and blush, I can’t even imagine how bad it looked in real life. Also, I am sick of seeing graphic liners everywhere. That was a trend like 5-6 months ago and I would rather see some smoky pastel look which is so trendy for summer this year. Please don’t come for me but I also don’t understand why people need to layer cream and powder bronzer/blush. It is just excessive. If you have a good powder bronzer and blush it will last you for a long time during the day anyway. I never had any issues with my Benefit bronzer and Morphe blushes in terms of the longevity. Creams are for no makeup MU looks imo. Anyway, she might gain my respect a tiny bit if she starts being more consistent but I highly doubt that.
Absolutely love how no nonsense this post is!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree and sorry I do not understand having a phobia of needles and still being able to get a tattoo/piercing - it’s like having a deep water phobia but being a scuba diver 😂 Also, we are having a go at her for saying ‘ew’ because millions of people died during this pandemic due to insufficient vaccine stock. I am sick of these rich ignorant influencers complaining about every single tit over IG; ew my walls are not beige enough, ew my Starbucks drink does not have enough ice, ew my fake tan is fading quicker than I expected, etc. She needs to grow up and be more grateful.
Thank you. You explained it better than me. It’s not that if she’s scared of it. It’s more like she should be talking positive about it. Getting the vaccine is a personal choice some don’t want it n are against it but some people are taking it n have to take it n if I was taking it n saw her go ewww n stuff it would put me off. It’s like someone going on a rollercoaster n just before they step on someone goes oh yh hope your seatbelt doesn’t pop off like it’s jsut not wat u wanna hear ygm. They’re different things yes but I mean like she should’ve said yes she’s scared n it makes her feel sick HOWEVER she understands it’s a good cause and like if someone is getting it she’s in a similar boat to them blah blah yk acc be an influencer not just shove makeup n clothes in our faces ygm

Reactions: 3
I have tattoos and I hate getting jags there’s a difference. A tattoo feels like a cat scratch, but getting a jag you can feel the needle being placed in your arm then coming out it’s not a great feeling. You can have a go at Jordan all you want but this is just petty. She’s not refusing the vaccine that would be different.
Jabs dont hurt whatsoever....

Reactions: 4
Do you pay rent... to live that far up her ass lol. I’m entitled to my pen opinion the same as Jordan and you. We can agree to disagree I think she’s being dramatic over this. Each to their own
God forbid you’re called out for being petty😂think you’re projecting, it’s really sad that you dislike her that much you’re picking on her because she said “ew” about a jag, but sure each to their own.

Jabs dont hurt whatsoever....
To you...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God forbid you’re called out for being petty😂think you’re projecting, it’s really sad that you dislike her that much you’re picking on her because she said “ew” about a jag, but sure each to their own.

To you...
idk why people are shocked we dislike Jordan lol do you know wat site you’re on. Petty or not no one on this thread can tell anyone what they can or can’t post. What they can or can’t get mad at and what annoys them or not. Simply mind your business if you don’t agree. I don’t agree w some ‘petty’ things I’ve seen in the past... so I scroll cause to me it doesn’t matter but to them it clearly does lol. But have a great day the convos done 😂😂👍

But I’m sure Jordan has an opening for a few friends if you wanna defend her so bad. Her comment section is open give it a try.

To you...
YESSSS I don’t like her at all. How long did that take to figure out. She blackfishes, appropriates numerous cultures of people. She acts like a massive bleep . She’s tit at her job n she acts like she’s better than everyone so excuse me if a well off influencer is more positive about a new mascara coming out than getting a vaccine that 1. She chose to take no ones forcing her to go 2. Could save a lot of lives. I’m not on this thread to praise her. She a tit person 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion- #3 Jordan Lipscombe.
Hit with more backlash,Make up is still mish mash,This wannabe is pure trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
surely not? this is a blatant beg to be gifted that sofa, it’s so obvious when youtubers ask for recommendations for specific things that they want to be sent them for free

also, her followers aren’t really going to be at the age of buying furniture surely so why is she asking if anyone has that sofa
She’s at home all day everyday she has time to sit n research a sofa lol why are they so lazy n want free stuff. They’ve lived there for a while n still ain’t got a sofa?? But she’s got the same primark bag in like 5 colours cause that’s a necessity

Reactions: 13
She’s at home all day everyday she has time to sit n research a sofa lol why are they so lazy n want free stuff. They’ve lived there for a while n still ain’t got a sofa?? But she’s got the same primark bag in like 5 colours cause that’s a necessity
literally, i saw another youtuber post a while back asking for recommendations for white sofa cushions as if it doesn’t take 30 seconds to google that, it’s so ridiculous especially considering it’s someone who can clearly afford to spend that much on a sofa as we know she loves a brand deal xxx

Reactions: 10
surely not? this is a blatant beg to be gifted that sofa, it’s so obvious when youtubers ask for recommendations for specific things that they want to be sent them for free

also, her followers aren’t really going to be at the age of buying furniture surely so why is she asking if anyone has that sofa
She’s trying to get Soph’s furniture brand deal lmao

Reactions: 1
For a second talia mar looked like Jordan but I realised she’s not orange so can’t be.
8A57E5F2-7C4F-4C56-98B3-54E35658C235.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.