Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl her interior decorating style is so boring. It’s just white and nude, there’s no colour to anything, it’s almost just as bad as the all grey everything for me! I’m probably the weird one here but I loved that statement wallpaper and green sofa! Don’t understand why she bothered to get the showroom house when she was just going to change the interior completely.

Reactions: 16
Ngl her interior decorating style is so boring. It’s just white and nude, there’s no colour to anything, it’s almost just as bad as the all grey everything for me! I’m probably the weird one here but I loved that statement wallpaper and green sofa! Don’t understand why she bothered to get the showroom house when she was just going to change the interior completely.
Yeah her “style” has reflected on the house loads, funny how she’s now able to smash out all these videos though when before it was excuse over excuse. I think the showroom houses tend to be a bit cheaper don’t they? Or have I mistaken that?

Reactions: 1
Her views have tanked so much in the last few weeks, that missguided haul really was the last straw

Reactions: 8
no clue who she was until i watched one of her hauls today, genuinely thought she was mixed race until i saw her with her foundation off! how is she getting away with this ???

Reactions: 1
Yeah her “style” has reflected on the house loads, funny how she’s now able to smash out all these videos though when before it was excuse over excuse. I think the showroom houses tend to be a bit cheaper don’t they? Or have I mistaken that?
They are actually a lot more expensive because the furniture ends up being added on top of the price. She was just so desperate to move out, she went for the easiest option which was to buy a new build showroom though I personally can't understand why she would be in a rush to move in with Jake of all people 🥴 I get her wanting to put her own stamp on a place but when her style is soo boring, bland and mediocre it just seems pointless. Plus the wall of her misguided photo shoot just come across vain!!

Reactions: 9
She does the same hand gestures everydayyyyy it’s so boring View attachment 612996

I find it weird I’ve not seen pictures of family n friends around her house

All that makeup n she still uses a filter
im sorry but the FRAMED photos of HERSELF from a very boring misguided collab on her wall......wow thats embarrassing. the collab was nothing good or something to be fuckin framed, half the pieces were on sale within the second week ffs! jesus christ i hate this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 18
F880392D-F177-448D-8793-6E02A8AFCB32.jpeg

why did I find the reply to her comment so funny? Hahaha. Also it is vain AF to have a whole wall of a tacky “photo shoot” you’ve done. I’d literally feel so awkward if I went to a friends house or a family members house and saw photos of them like that. Apparently she’s had a print of her bum done and put on the wall but it’s a bit sus cause there’s too much curve in the pic

• Haha
View attachment 613174
why did I find the reply to her comment so funny? Hahaha. Also it is vain AF to have a whole wall of a tacky “photo shoot” you’ve done. I’d literally feel so awkward if I went to a friends house or a family members house and saw photos of them like that. Apparently she’s had a print of her bum done and put on the wall but it’s a bit sus cause there’s too much curve in the pic
What’s worse is having a wall of all those pictures yet none of her mum or sister or nephew. If I walked into my sisters house n there was no photos of my mum or like any family member I’d feel uncomfortable. Picture of families in a house makes it feel homey n welcoming all I’d think is this girl probs doesn’t want me sitting on her sofa rn cause she seems to only love herself

Reactions: 4
Has the dog been mentioned recently?
She posted a morning walk story but there was only Jake. I am convinced they sent Koba back. After spending all that money on a dog, I am sure she would not miss a single opportunity of posting him on IG. Also, I don’t know why but she always looks miserable imo. Can’t blame her though, if I was a narcissist witch with no friends I would be the same. I am so angry about the dog situation; you can’t just buy a dog and give it away a month later because it is not your vibe anymore? She can duck the right off, she can’t even keep a dog around herself.

Reactions: 13
New thread please

It makes her feel eww???? Getting a vaccine that could save lives makes her feel eww she doesn’t even leave the house tbh so what’s the point she has no one to see
1738CFD5-2056-4AC4-9C31-9547F9FA2E8C.png

Reactions: 6
New thread please

It makes her feel eww???? Getting a vaccine that could save lives makes her feel eww she doesn’t even leave the house tbh so what’s the point she has no one to seeView attachment 614016
Why she has to exaggerate literally the simplest things like getting a vaccine? She is so soft but not in a good way. She is like ew I am scared of needles but she has piercings and tattoos? Make it make sense. Also, her nails look worse than ever, tacky af

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she meant she doesn’t like needles and the feeling of them, I’m completely the same. She’s still getting her vaccine, she is allowed an opinion😂
I don’t like how she spoke about it she could’ve said yeah she feels Ewww but it’s important and what not. Her whole vibe towards it is off she’s acting like a massive baby yes people can hate needles but the way she acts I don’t like. Just firm it

I think she meant she doesn’t like needles and the feeling of them, I’m completely the same. She’s still getting her vaccine, she is allowed an opinion😂
Also someone who got like 6 ear piercings in a day n tattoos hardly say she’s afraid of needles that bad

Reactions: 5
I don’t like how she spoke about it she could’ve said yeah she feels Ewww but it’s important and what not. Her whole vibe towards it is off she’s acting like a massive baby yes people can hate needles but the way she acts I don’t like. Just firm it

Also someone who got like 6 ear piercings in a day n tattoos hardly say she’s afraid of needles that bad
I have tattoos and I hate getting jags there’s a difference. A tattoo feels like a cat scratch, but getting a jag you can feel the needle being placed in your arm then coming out it’s not a great feeling. You can have a go at Jordan all you want but this is just petty. She’s not refusing the vaccine that would be different.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have tattoos and I hate getting jags there’s a difference. A tattoo feels like a cat scratch, but getting a jag you can feel the needle being placed in your arm then coming out it’s not a great feeling. You can have a go at Jordan all you want but this is just petty. She’s not refusing the vaccine that would be different.
Do you pay rent... to live that far up her ass lol. I’m entitled to my pen opinion the same as Jordan and you. We can agree to disagree I think she’s being dramatic over this. Each to their own

Reactions: 4
Do you pay rent... to live that far up her ass lol. I’m entitled to my pen opinion the same as Jordan and you. We can agree to disagree I think she’s being dramatic over this. Each to their own
I mean all she said was ew. A lot of people have a phobia of needles and getting tattoos and piercings are different. I feel like if she doesn’t like them and refused to get the vaccine because of it, then we can say how overdramatic but I feel like having a go at her for saying ew is just being petty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.