Jonathan Ross & Jane Goldman & Family #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does DS stand for - Dogging Special? ;)
Sorry, Digital Spy.
I used to like Jane about 20years ago until she did an awful tv programme about investigating ghosts.
Back then the girl name ‘Honey’ was popular. I wonder what 20 something women now think of their name. I’d hate it if it was mine. I have a name that was popular in the 80’s which I abhor!

Reactions: 5
The daughters really are a couple of fuggo's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm howling at some of these comments.

My biggest gripe is the dingy, dirty looking underwear they pose in. Like, put on some nice knickers that match the bra. And tidy your bleeping room up too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's like Honey is actively trying to look as bleeping awful as possible. All that pasty flabby body on show and grubby, hideous and unflattering underwear.
Jane is morbidy obsese now. She's fairly attractive though. Both daughters are a right pair of dog rough munters.

Reactions: 11
I was in the audience when he filmed his chat show for the BBC, so before Sachsgate.

Jane was standing at the side where I was sitting. She was very beautiful.

Jonathan famously loves fat women. I think he encourages his wife and daughters to follow this unhealthy lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My friends saw them at the Alton Towers Hotel years ago when their kids were really little. She said the amount of food they consumed was epic 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jonathan famously loves fat women. I think he encourages his wife and daughters to follow this unhealthy lifestyle.
Really? That's interesting and makes a lot of sense. As he has struggled with his own weight (got quite chubby in the early 2000's. I saw him in a pub, The Freemason's in Hampstead with the family for sunday lunch) I wondered if he felt a bit embarrassed by how large they'd got but seemingly it's not the case.
---
To explain, he lost a lot of weight after the chubby era and seems to have maintained a slim figure ever since. Meanwhile the ladies in his life, particularly Jane have all ballooned in size.
I think he has publically declared being a fan of huge boobs.

Did Jane have surgery in the 90s (born 1970 according to wiki).
She looked quite average as a young woman, not much definition to her jaw or cheekbones. She was slim with natural boobs in those photos so I wouldn't say it's down to losing weight. Her face seemed to develop an entirely different shape! Her old jawline slightly resembled her daughters' 🤔 I wouldn't say any of the kids resemble her (even as kids or when they were slimmer teens) so I'm wondering if she had some good surgery early on!
Her boobs also look unnaturally buoyant 😂

Reactions: 2
Really? That's interesting and makes a lot of sense. As he has struggled with his own weight (got quite chubby in the early 2000's. I saw him in a pub, The Freemason's in Hampstead with the family for sunday lunch) I wondered if he felt a bit embarrassed by how large they'd got but seemingly it's not the case.
---
To explain, he lost a lot of weight after the chubby era and seems to have maintained a slim figure ever since. Meanwhile the ladies in his life, particularly Jane have all ballooned in size.
I think he has publically declared being a fan of huge boobs.
I’ve attached a screenshot of the quote. Quite refreshing his honesty (not his misogyny) that he finds fat women attractive as it’s quite a taboo still. Quote from an article in The Guardian from 2005.

Attachments

I read somewhere that Honey said that Jane pushed diets on her from an early age which is really sad.

• Sad
I read somewhere that Honey said that Jane pushed diets on her from an early age which is really sad.
Didn’t push hard enough!

that weight those girls carry! It’s only youth keeping the down side at bay! But the time they worked out being fat heffers isn’t good for you they will be the wrong side of 40 and wanting knees and hips replaced!
No one fancies a fat lump with a limp..

PUSH ME PAAAA

• Haha
  • Heart