Jonathan Ross & Jane Goldman & Family #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wossy family really seem loud, obnoxious and unattractive.
Remember seeing a pap photo of them traipsing through an airport. They looked scruffy and badly dressed. So much money but no style at all.
Anyone remember Paul Ross? Wasn't he exposed for something really sleezy? Cheating on his wife with a bloke whilst dogging?
---
Imagine letting your tits hang out like that in front of your Dad! šŸ¤®
If I was JR I'd be mortified at having daughter's like Honey and Betty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Anyone remember Paul Ross? Wasn't he exposed for something really sleezy? Cheating on his wife with a bloke whilst dogging?
He wanted to be an English teacher when he grew up. Perhaps an affair with one is the next best thing?

Reactions: 3
The Wossy family really seem loud, obnoxious and unattractive.
Remember seeing a pap photo of them traipsing through an airport. They looked scruffy and badly dressed. So much money but no style at all.
---

If I was JR I'd be mortified at having daughter's like Honey and Betty.
Yes drugs were involved too. Don't hear anything about him anymore :/

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They all look like they smell.

I remember Janeā€™s affair, it was front page tabloid fodder, lots of pics of Jonathan looking absolutely broken. By all accounts he has always been dotty about her, like more into her than she is into him.

Reactions: 15

I remember Janeā€™s affair, it was front page tabloid fodder, lots of pics of Jonathan looking absolutely broken. By all accounts he has always been dotty about her, like more into her than she is into him.
Who did she have an affair with? Iā€™ve no recollection of this

Reactions: 7
I agree. The only two people I know in RL who had Fibro and other chronic illnesses (pain & fatigue) were massively overweight. One was a relation (who has since passed from an unrelated illness) and my mum is convinced there was nothing wrong with her.

There is a disturbing social media trend to have bios like ā€˜fat, disabled, autisticā€™ blah blah blah like Bettyā€™s listing traits that normally are either obvious or not things you would be shouting about. Iā€™m going to change mine to ā€˜asthmatic, dry skin, dyslexicā€™ šŸ˜‚
I'm diagnosis with fibromyalgia and have always been a normal weight. Not skinny, just average with a bmi of 21. I'm not in a wheelchair though and have gotten off pretty lightly. Loads of pain in the beginning but pretty well managed now. It can be trauma related. I had an extremely traumatic birth experience and they think that triggered it.
It's not a well understood condition and I suspect often women suffering with unexplained pain and fatigue are either handed the diagnosis and pain so they'll go away, or people self diagnose.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Remember those photos of him crying sitting outside a cafe with Trinny whatsherface, she loves swooping in doesn't she (šŸ‘€ her comment about grabbing life by the throat when she sidled up to Charles Saatchi after he grabbed Nigella by the neck outside Ronnie Scott's)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Although pretty much most of its mention has been wiped clean from the net there are still a couple of articles floating around, a daily mail article mentioned Ed Roberts and Sean Hughes but Sean Hughes denied it in an interview he gave in 2001. I distinctly remember the pap photo I saw of Jonathan looking broken, there was another woman with him.
---
Remember those photos of him crying sitting outside a cafe with Trinny whatsherface, she loves swooping in doesn't she (šŸ‘€ her comment about grabbing life by the throat when she sidled up to Charles Saatchi after he grabbed Nigella by the neck outside Ronnie Scott's)
Was that Trinny? šŸ˜…šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 2
I see Honey pop up a lot on Instagram and she seems to lead a pretty aimless life really. It looks like her parents have set her up in a nice place and probably give her an allowance, because I doubt sheā€™s earning a living from the limited number of sponsorships she does. Her socials are just full of her and her friends (who all seem to be rich girls like her) having parties and going to expensive restaurants and bars, and attending each others ā€œlaunchesā€ (which seem to mainly be half-hearted rich girl attempts to get into fashion etc).
I guess if your parents fund your lifestyle like this, it must be impossible to motivate yourself to do anything difficult like study a serious subject at university, or work at a proper job where you actually have to put in the hours. I mean, why bother? So they just drift through life achieving nothing and contributing nothing.

Reactions: 21
Ed Robertson from Barenaked Ladies. She ran off to be with him in LA (or somewhere similar - definite long flights were involved) and didnā€™t return home to her family for a week or two. It was huge front page news and then she went home and reconciled with Jonathan and it all went quiet. I googled it a few times over the years and Iā€™m amazed itā€™s now been scrubbed. I think it happened very late 90s or very early 2000s. My friends and I were huge BNL fans so this was major scandal for us at the time.
---
Was that Trinny? šŸ˜…šŸ¤Æ
Also I donā€™t think it was Trinny. It was Emily Dean

Edit:
It was 1999 it happened. I just the original BNL forum that I was a member of with the posts! They might be able to pay off the tabloids, but they canā€™t pay off an anon forum that doesnā€™t accept new posts and has no mod contact details šŸ˜‚
---
Edit:
It was 1999 it happened. I just the original BNL forum that I was a member of with the posts! They might be able to pay off the tabloids, but they canā€™t pay off an anon forum that doesnā€™t accept new posts and has no mod contact details šŸ˜‚
This should say ā€˜I just FOUND the forumā€™ šŸ™„
Interesting that every news article that is linked in the posts has been deleted and just goes to an error page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The mention of Paul Ross has brought back memories of being on DS. Anyone remember the Paul Ross canvas?

Amazon product

yeah, such a strange family!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are an odd odd family, you can just see "issues" abound....Jane also not looking "well" at the moment.

Reactions: 6