Jonathan Ross & Jane Goldman & Family #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised this doesn’t exist yet.

Jonathan Ross - Sachsgate pensioner abuser, transphobe & misogynist hooked up with Jane when she was only 16 and he was 26. Has a lisp and huge dick.

Jane Goldman - Cheated on Jonathan with BNL singer but much like Beckham x Loos photo evidence, most of the press has been scrubbed or sanitised.

Various strangely named, work-shy children. Honey, Betty & Harvey.

Reactions: 20
When I was 16 I did work èxperience for a week at a magazine called Just Seventeen, if anyone is old enough to remember. Anyway I was in the office with Jane, she wrote for the magazine and they were together then, I think she was 17. Really aloof woman I tried to be friendly but she didn't want to know.

Reactions: 27
Was Just Seventeen the magazine that had a ‘sexual position of the week’ Even though it’s readership were 99% schoolgirl virgins?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Years ago I used to work near their house and would walk past their front door every morning. Jonathan would always say hello in a friendly sort of way. I think it's because he thought I was a neighbour. His wife would never say hello though.

Reactions: 13
Was Just Seventeen the magazine that had a ‘sexual position of the week’ Even though it’s readership were 99% schoolgirl virgins?
No I think that was More magazine. Just Seventeen was similar, all pop stars, fashion and beauty tips.

Reactions: 20
I’m fascinated by their kids. Like the Beckham children - they’ve always had loads of money, the best education, major privilege but they don’t seem to DO anything.

Honey is always posting photos of herself in unflattering underwear, and Betty is in a wheelchair with a series of illnesses.
---
No I think that was More magazine. Just Seventeen was similar, all pop stars, fashion and beauty tips.
Yes! You’re right! I do remember reading in J17 in the agony aunt page about anal sex being illegal. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m fascinated by their kids. Like the Beckham children - they’ve always had loads of money, the best education, major privilege but they don’t seem to DO anything.

Honey is always posting photos of herself in unflattering underwear, and Betty is in a wheelchair with a series of illnesses.
Well we can't all look like supermodels but the photos in unflattering garments (or lack of) are rather disturbing 😳
---
I feel sorry for the daughter who has fibromyalgia (as its an awful condition to have) but this one seems to do very little except be an activist for body positivity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry but what on earth....I can't decide if this is serious or are they cosplaying Andy and Lou of little Britain fame?
It's bizarre isn't it? I do feel sorry for her, a young woman who has to use a wheelchair, but why is she exposing her breasts in such an awful top 😬 They have plenty of money and can afford to dress well but she and her sister always get it wrong.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but those odd kids are an utter joke!
they have grown up in the Lap of luxury, and had the best education … and here they are! Offering their Tits and Gunts to the world ..

FM always seems to afflict the overweight in my experience..
Jane and Jonanthon are reaping what the have sown!! A bunch of lazy overweight jokers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but those odd kids are an utter joke!
they have grown up in the Lap of luxury, and had the best education … and here they are! Offering their Tits and Gunts to the world ..

FM always seems to afflict the overweight in my experience..
Jane and Jonanthon are reaping what the have sown!! A bunch of lazy overweight jokers
I agree. The only two people I know in RL who had Fibro and other chronic illnesses (pain & fatigue) were massively overweight. One was a relation (who has since passed from an unrelated illness) and my mum is convinced there was nothing wrong with her.

There is a disturbing social media trend to have bios like ‘fat, disabled, autistic’ blah blah blah like Betty’s listing traits that normally are either obvious or not things you would be shouting about. I’m going to change mine to ‘asthmatic, dry skin, dyslexic’ 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I agree. The only two people I know in RL who had Fibro and other chronic illnesses (pain & fatigue) were massively overweight. One was a relation (who has since passed from an unrelated illness) and my mum is convinced there was nothing wrong with her.

There is a disturbing social media trend to have bios like ‘fat, disabled, autistic’ blah blah blah like Betty’s listing traits that normally are either obvious or not things you would be shouting about. I’m going to change mine to ‘asthmatic, dry skin, dyslexic’ 😂
This.....these type of people list their afflictions like its a CV. Really strange behaviour. The other daughter Honey always looks....greasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Doesn’t Martine McCutcheon has it doesn’t she? She’s really skinny atm

Reactions: 2

Don’t forget queer/gender fluid as well
---
What does the son do(if anything?). Is he ever pictured publicly?

Reactions: 12
Did they have their big Halloween party?
With people like Jimmy Carr dressed as Wednesday Addams?
I don't think they had it last year as the ill daughter couldn't stand the noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6