Jonathan Ross & Jane Goldman & Family #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they have their big Halloween party?
With people like Jimmy Carr dressed as Wednesday Addams?
I don't think they had it last year as the ill daughter couldn't stand the noise.
They had it last night according to the Mail Online

Reactions: 4
In my mind the daughters have been over shadowed by the parents .. so they are reaching for the most outlandish behaviour to stand out against two joker parents … Jane with her awful Red hair and god knows what she does.. and Jonathan with his TV work and just out there personality .

the girls decided Tits and Gunts a plenty would get their attention ..
And the one who now looks like Andy from Little Britain.. PUSH ME PA!
girls! Slim down, get a job and make some difference with your lives!! No one wants to see your flabby bodies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harvey the son is actually pretty normal looking and keeps a low profile. Agree the girls are both car crashes though

Reactions: 11
I’m so speshall! I’m a plus sized, disabled, adhd, autistic, non binary, gender queer, aromatic, wash once a month, blue haired, psychic, atheist, jewish muslim, dollop of do nothing nepo twattism.

Love Honey Boo Boo and Fat Tits.2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m so speshall! I’m a plus sized, disabled, adhd, autistic, non binary, gender queer, aromatic, wash once a month, blue haired, psychic, atheist, jewish muslim, dollop of do nothing nepo twattism.

This is the funniest thing I've read in ages, you can just see it in their bios.

• Haha
I reckon the usual threats are what keep Jon and Jane towing the line. We all know the type and we know the drill. It’s quite sad for them really.

Reactions: 9

that is so bang on

Reactions: 3
When I was 16 I did work èxperience for a week at a magazine called Just Seventeen, if anyone is old enough to remember. Anyway I was in the office with Jane, she wrote for the magazine and they were together then, I think she was 17. Really aloof woman I tried to be friendly but she didn't want to know.
That was a great mag and I felt really mature reading that lol my brother used to ask me why I was reading it at age 16 😸
---
I mean....seriously, your tit/flab is trying to escape.
I can smell this pic 😷

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

You forgot witch....they always seem to think they are witches. 🤣

• Haha
It’s all attention seeking to the max - it must be draining.
I’m not dissing anyone with fibromyalgia. It’s the parading in front of the paps with your titties fall out of a small silky top etc.
The paps are only there because they have been tipped off. I’m sure they are not all lying in wait for them.

Reactions: 12
I don't think either Jane or Jonathan, have been particularly good parents to their children. The daughters seem to be slightly feral, I bet there were few bounderies when they were young..

Reactions: 16
I guess it must be hard measuring up when your parents are rich and successful as it's so difficult to compete. Nepotism babies who get a leg into showbusiness are really annoying. It's noticeable that out of the kids of celebrities very few of them ever choose to do ordinary jobs.

The one who Irritates me is Honey, the fat one who promotes obesity like its a cause and overweight people are oppressed. She really thinks that she's some sort of activist fighting against oppression. Although I see her point being overweight at a young age isn't healthy, and worse she dresses in the most ghastly clothes I've ever seen.

Reactions: 20
Professional activists are usually spoilt rich kids that don’t need to hold down a proper job to pay the bills. Lindsay Bluth energy.

Reactions: 18
I don't think either Jane or Jonathan, have been particularly good parents to their children. The daughters seem to be slightly feral, I bet there were few bounderies when they were young..
I’ve always thought that there is a lot of crossover in parenting styles between the Ross’s and the Geldofs.

Reactions: 16
The Ross daughters appear to be a pair of jobless wasters. Not convinced Betty is as disabled as she makes out and Honey is obsessed with her hefty size. It's almost like her chubbiness IS her personality.
All that expensive education down the toilet as these young woman do duck all of note with their lives.

Reactions: 28
Honey and Jane barged into my old nail salon once being soooo loud and obnoxious the whole time like they wanted everyone to know they were there. I heard them before I even turned around and recognised them. They radiated bad vibes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Honey and Jane barged into my old nail salon once being soooo loud and obnoxious the whole time like they wanted everyone to know they were there. I heard them before I even turned around and recognised them. They radiated bad vibes.
This is EXACTLY how I would imagine them. Those dustbin daughter's 😖 plenty of pantomimes for them to audition for 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10