Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't say she couldn't go out . Just that Joe could try use it against her. All parents deserve me time to keep sane lol

I didn't say she couldn't go out . Just that Joe could try use it against her. All parents deserve me time to keep sane lol
There’s going out & then there’s going out with possibly the most photographed person in the world.

Reactions: 1
Yeah there's also going out and PR stunt going out.
They're working on a mediation 50-50 plan and what's good for the kids, hopefully that's what they do. Her suing for wrongful detention kidnapping was a dumb move on her part, not sure why her people thought that was good idea.

Reactions: 1
They're working on a mediation 50-50 plan and what's good for the kids, hopefully that's what they do. Her suing for wrongful detention kidnapping was a dumb move on her part, not sure why her people thought that was good idea.

You sound like you are trying to find a reason to dislike her it was Joe who started the PR assassination accusing her of being an absent mother. Joe used nannies to help him look after the kids he wasn't alone and Sophie was out filming making sure she has a future career considering how ageist the media is , its a sensible decision. She's ensuring her own financial independence..

It's 2023 people need to examine their internalised misogyny. It's perfectly fine for Sophie to work and sometimes go out . When Joe does the same no one would bat an eye lid. He's been an utter prick and there's no reason to be he's a multimillionaire. Most problems go away with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nobody is saying she can’t go out and that she can’t work. Celebrities go out all the time and don’t get photographed, Sophie is choosing to go out with high profile people where she knows she is going to get papped, which considering the narrative that Joe has tried to put out that she is a party girl seems a bit silly imo and we all know Joe is petty enough to try and use it against her. Also I don’t get the hate for Joe using nannies, all celebrities use nannies, I’m sure Sophie will have nannies too.

Reactions: 5

The abduction case was a good strategic move because it stopped him in his tracks.

Reactions: 8
Why does being friends with Taylor have to be a strategic move? Why is it not more likely Taylor reached out to her because she knows Joe is a shithead and Sophie is vulnerable and that she could offer useful support? Of course if they are out together they will be papped, they are both high profile women. It's not like there are photos of her out getting sloshed and even if there was - who the duck cares? You can't say noone is saying she can't go out and then follow that by saying when she does go out, it's silly because it backs Joe's party girl narrative. Christ how in 2023 are we still playing this game. Yeah, Joe can have nannies, but it's not supporting his doting dad, absent mother theory if he isn't even looking after the kids himself either really is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Taylor - for all her faults - is a real girl’s girl.

Maybe it’s two fingers up at Joe, maybe she feels bad for someone suddenly under gruelling tabloid exposure (see Taylor in 2016), maybe they had a good friendship before. But Taylor is powerful and rich and works to set a narrative - definitely someone to have on your side.

Reactions: 13
Why does being friends with Taylor have to be a strategic move?
It’s always said that TS is only ever seen in public if she wants to be seen and so the papped public outings together are definitely purposeful

Reactions: 10

Yel

I don't think going out with Taylor Swift twice can be held against her, unless she left the children unattended. Utterly bizarre.

TS knows what she's doing, without being hyperbolic she's one of the best people in the world to have on her side!

No one has a bad word to say about Joe going off most nights for longer to do a show while they were in his custody. But Sophie going out twice while they're alseep and looked after by the nanny will affect her case? :LOL:

She might as well go out with Swift, Serena van der woodsen and her voice over husband as she could be stuck in a city and country she doesn't want to be in for a long time.

Reactions: 12
I’d understand if effecting her case if she was papped totally sloshed or going in and out of nightclubs.

She was pictured going to dinner in a fancy restaurant, twice with a friend. She was also pictured coming out of TS NYC apartment, with her children. None of this makes her look bad at all.

Side note to bring myself into this: my cousin was recently ranting to me how her ex can be called a good dad because he sees his kids once a fortnight but if she did the same she’d be the worst mother alive.

Let’s not try fall into that trap here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d understand if effecting her case if she was papped totally sloshed or going in and out of nightclubs.

She was pictured going to dinner in a fancy restaurant, twice with a friend. She was also pictured coming out of TS NYC apartment, with her children. None of this makes her look bad at all.

Side note to bring myself into this: my cousin was recently ranting to me how her ex can be called a good dad because he sees his kids once a fortnight but if she did the same she’d be the worst mother alive.

Let’s not try fall into that trap here.
The stark difference being that your cousin isn’t hanging out with one of the most famous people on the world.
I do struggle to wonder in light of the upcoming custody battle why either of them would put themselves in a position where they’d be photographed a lot.

In fairness the one poster I’ve seen who brought it up only said they expected he would try to use it against her, because of what he’s done to date, and repeatedly said they didn’t think using it against her was something he should do or that she was doing anything wrong 😬

Why does being friends with Taylor have to be a strategic move? Why is it not more likely Taylor reached out to her because she knows Joe is a shithead and Sophie is vulnerable and that she could offer useful support? Of course if they are out together they will be papped, they are both high profile women. It's not like there are photos of her out getting sloshed and even if there was - who the duck cares? You can't say noone is saying she can't go out and then follow that by saying when she does go out, it's silly because it backs Joe's party girl narrative. Christ how in 2023 are we still playing this game. Yeah, Joe can have nannies, but it's not supporting his doting dad, absent mother theory if he isn't even looking after the kids himself either really is it?
I'm not even that much of a fan of Taylor but I think it's nice what she has done. She got loads of abuse from Jonas brothers fans back in the day. Now she has more fame and fans than him it makes sense for Taylor to befriend Sophie because she knows what it's like to be a target. It's vile what he did to sophie tried to smear her reputation as a mother so it would effect her getting custody and future work. He's an utter scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not even that much of a fan of Taylor but I think it's nice what she has done. She got loads of abuse from Jonas brothers fans back in the day. Now she has more fame and fans than him it makes sense for Taylor to befriend Sophie because she knows what it's like to be a target. It's vile what he did to sophie tried to smear her reputation as a mother so it would effect her getting custody and future work. He's an utter scumbag.
Fully agree. I think even if it is a strategic move, it's a good thing. Sophie is going to be feeling so isolated and alone right now, it will be amazing for her to have such a strong support network on her side.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s remember that Joe would have continued smearing Sophie through TMZ had it not massively backfired on him. I actually think he deserves even more backlash than he got for trying to paint Sophie as a bad and absent mother for WORKING.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The abduction case was a good strategic move because it stopped him in his tracks.
I don't think it did. I think that's where it turned against her. Not saying anything and not doing a public PR campaign as Taylor Swift's new bestie nightly was better as showing a parent who wanted to take her children to London.

She called it abduction meanwhile the kids were with her and she was seen having dinner with him and the children. She called it abduction meanwhile he was following the court order. Had he give her the passports and she taken the kids that actually would have been abduction and against the law.

Reactions: 2
I don't think it did. I think that's where it turned against her. Not saying anything and not doing a public PR campaign as Taylor Swift's new bestie nightly was better as showing a parent who wanted to take her children to London.

She called it abduction meanwhile the kids were with her and she was seen having dinner with him and the children. She called it abduction meanwhile he was following the court order. Had he give her the passports and she taken the kids that actually would have been abduction and against the law.
No, the law calls it an abduction.
Whether the courts agree or not is another matter.

btw
You wriggle too much.
---
Let’s remember that Joe would have continued smearing Sophie through TMZ had it not massively backfired on him. I actually think he deserves even more backlash than he got for trying to paint Sophie as a bad and absent mother for WORKING.
Well yes and no...

He wasn't painting her as a "bad and absent mother for working" - or the PR wouldn't have been about her wanting to shag around.
And neither would the accompanying gossip.

Last edited:

Yel

She called it abduction meanwhile the kids were with her and she was seen having dinner with him and the children.
That lunch was before the whole big thing of Joe hiding the passports. She did say in her filing that they met up when she got to NYC.

As above abduction is the legal lingo, she's not claiming the kids are kidnapped. But they were due to go back to England which she claims is their home and Joe allegedly prevented this. So it might be the best thing to use, even if it doesn't fit what most imagine when you say abduction. It's up to a judge to decide if Joe is preventing the children from going home.

Reactions: 12