Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked mail comments are saying two transatlantic flights a month is too much for the children. But their calendar over the last year shows they'll just see this as normal. Seems like a sensible agreement for the next few months.

Reactions: 9
All this noisy drama, and still looking like a giant hole, he really thought he could get away with a surprise divorce and smear campaign…glad mediation actually worked and they go with the more amicable solution but duck him still, there was no point to any of this…other than causing hurt to Sophie and the kids.

Reactions: 17
Sophie and priyanka unpolluted each other on Insta 👀

*unfollowed
I wonder what happened. They seemed decent friends before. She said she always looked up to Priyanka and she taught her how to be more confident.

I’m surprised she still follows Joe’s mum. Someone else said it earlier in the thread but she seems like the ultimate nightmare “boy mom”/monster-in-law. I saw a clip from the reality show Kevin and his wife Danielle did and she was making Danielle feel bad about having paper napkins when she hosted?? Ugh.

Reactions: 5
Sophie and priyanka unpolluted each other on Insta 👀

*unfollowed
I just watched some blind gossip on tik tok who claims Sophie unfollowed first as she thinks Priyanka was leaking stories about her. God knows if it's true though

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just watched some blind gossip on tik tok who claims Sophie unfollowed first as she thinks Priyanka was leaking stories about her. God knows if it's true though
begging sophie to go all wagatha christie i need 'niiick jonas, your wife is a grass' chants in my life right now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is the most orchestrated, uncomfortable PDA I've seen in a while. At least she can wear heels now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yel

What a weird picture. Looks like she's recoiling. I want to see the other frames.

Well if it's true she won't need to worry that game of thrones didn't pay much and her big shot at making millions with her x-men movie was one of the biggest flops in recent years.

Reactions: 13
What a weird picture. Looks like she's recoiling.

Well if it's true she won't need to worry that game of thrones didn't pay much and her big shot at making millions with her x-men movie was one of the biggest flops in recent years.
That Joan drama she filmed pretty much tells me her career is on a tailspin. There are very few mega successful actors who can switch between an ITVX drama and hollywood. Right now, I can only think of Olivia Colman. It also doesn't help that she just isn't a very good actress. But she'd make millions from designer and perfume deals and such so I'm sure she'll be comfortable for life anyway.

Reactions: 2

Yel

But she'd make millions from designer and perfume deals and such so I'm sure she'll be comfortable for life anyway.
I think she is making millions from her LVMH deals at the moment. She's often very over the top about always getting papped with their ugly bags displayed prominently. Probably a wise move. Not many get a second chance at a big Hollywood film after the first flops.

Reactions: 4

Yel

I do wonder if Taylor is getting a cut of the LVMH money seeing as Sophie would never been seen with her without one of their bags 😆

Screenshot_20231105_170110_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20231105_170124_Brave.jpg

They've just postponed the European leg of their tour cos they have "exciting projects" to do. What a load of tit. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5