Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely no different. Do you know why? Because she didn't have the gastric balloon....! She's spunked that money on mini spa breaks.
Someone who documents even her husband having a tit has made no mention of the balloon, not documented a single element of having it done which could of been a real content cash cow. Because she didn't have it done.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gained 6 stone maybe but definitely not lost it, she looks twice the size then when I first started watching her about 18 months ago. She’s full of shite.

Reactions: 1
Notice that it's all 'for next year' but doesn't actually talk about how much she's lost other than to say 5st but she lost 6st before she had the balloon.....
That's what I thought too.
She had supposedly already lost weight.
No way was she big enough to have lost 12 stone and still be the size she is

That's what I thought too.
She had supposedly already lost weight.
No way was she big enough to have lost 12 stone and still be the size she is
Thats because she hasn't...! Lets face it, someone who's supposed to be eating clean following a balloon (which is what you're told to do) wouldn't be making a sweet advent, baking and scoffing cakes and then showing all the sweets and shite she's having for Christmas.

There is absolutely no way any UK surgeon would also instal a balloon with someone whom only weeks before was apparently suicidal. You have to have psychiatric tests, dietician counselling etc. Turkey and the likes aren't interested but every company I've spoken to about the balloon all require these tests and follow ups. There is not a chance in hell that she's had this balloon as she's someone who likes to document everything (including her husband aka gollum having a tit) - she would be posting about it daily, hourly even like she did with her 'aparent' pre-cancer cells where she was apparently loosing pints of blood daily.

She has stolen money from people. She's no better than the likes of Brittany Miller or Elphaba.

Reactions: 3
She looks like she has lost 6 stone, not!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
87602FB2-0651-4E36-A6B8-40E21BBA7ECE.jpeg
D93F4910-C355-4D9A-887A-27F3295CAE47.jpeg

so the dog house aired in 2019, 5 years difference between these photos - where has the six stone loss gone then cos I see no bleeping difference 🤣, maybe gained it mind. There’s no way she’s had a gastric balloon and she’ll never prove it either she’s just conned people

It was only yesterday she said she never goes out and now she's apparently being bullied in a restaurant.

It's just so much bullshit.