Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is everyone‘s opinions on this woman? She recently had a hospital visit and “accidentally” posted about it on her tiktok story, she said she didn’t want to talk about it but made several tiktok about it which she deleted.

Reactions: 1
I definitely don't think a thread on her belongs here! She is one of the most genuine tiktokers out there. I genuinely think it was an accident, posting the story. She posted a few to explain and then probably deleted them because she didn't want loads of speculation or for people to keep going on about it.

Reactions: 2
I used to be a massive supporter especially when she did the boxes of joy. Thought the concept behind it was brilliant. I have on a number of occasions bought things for the boxes and even sent things from my small business but got a little miffed when she stopped, deleted her account citing that she had a stalker and wasn't coming back.
She then returned after posting on FB for weeks and despite a several people asking as to what happened to all the stuff, she just said it was donated or being used for her son's school tombola.

• Wow
So checked her tiktok and she went to a concert, passed out and has ended up in hospital again

So checked her tiktok and she went to a concert, passed out and has ended up in hospital again
Yep! And posting videos.

If you don't want others to know what's wrong or say it's 'not for tiktok' then why post it?

Same with not doing the concert and when everyone says about how she should she is miraculously doing it. It's the attention it brings.

You are so right if you want people to know you have been to hospital and asking questions about it don’t bloody post about it on tiktok then. I thought she wasn’t doing anymore concerts because of her anxiety.

I like her, but I do get an iffy vibe regarding stopping the boxes after so so many donations I get she may find it overwhelming so why doesn’t she just donate it on to someone else who does the same boxes... She’s obviously struggling regards her MH & the stories she deleted, I think she needs to just take some time out and calm down and recoup she seems a bit all over the place atm.

I like her, but I do get an iffy vibe regarding stopping the boxes after so so many donations I get she may find it overwhelming so why doesn’t she just donate it on to someone else who does the same boxes... She’s obviously struggling regards her MH & the stories she deleted, I think she needs to just take some time out and calm down and recoup she seems a bit all over the place atm.
Absolutely agree! I used to think she was the best person on Tiktok. Would belly laugh at what she got upto. Now I feel that everything is a bit 'clickbaity'. Stalkers, death threats, 'staff' to open the post just got a bit outlandish... Every week there seems to be a new drama.

Well she has caught covid and is feeling really sick, sounds she is really having trouble breathing, swallowing, eating and having to water down calpol just to get meds in her. Maybe her husband should be calling for a ambulance if she is that bad

Well she has caught covid and is feeling really sick, sounds she is really having trouble breathing, swallowing, eating and having to water down calpol just to get meds in her. Maybe her husband should be calling for a ambulance if she is that bad
yeah very dramatic tbh, don’t see why we need constant updates just focus on recovering? She should defo be in hospital if she can’t tolerate fluids.
Side note Her pupils are bleeping massive

Her husband is currently commenting on her account, ya she is going to get dehydrated so quickly I am wondering if she is scared about going back to the hospital. i didn’t notice that her pupils was huge.

So she can swallow if she is drinking honey and lemon and eating soup, she is lying in her tiktoks. I still believe she should be in hospital.

I'm utterly repulsed that she apparently hasn't washed or cleaned her teeth for a week... WTF.

But then you go onto her FB and she's been cooking soup again....

That is disgusting, I have feeling that she got long covid from when she was out and about.

I really did like her before aswell and then found the accidental hospital video odd, surly you'd have to load your phone, load ticktok, load the video option? I dunno found it off

I really did like her before aswell and then found the accidental hospital video odd, surly you'd have to load your phone, load ticktok, load the video option? I dunno found it off
Same with the fecking show. Announces she's in it, then she's not because she 'thinks' that some of the others don't like her, announces she's back in it and then on the 1st day of Covid she's told them all she's not in it. Pity party for one, thriving off of people begging her to do it. Like you say the hospital thing is just so weird, better still telling everyone not to ask what's wrong as it's private, then next day posting videos of another admission. 🤷🏼‍♀️

The last few months have been beyond weird. Especially claiming of stalkers and so forth.

* Edited for typo

Shes blocked me after totally misunderstanding a comment I made agreeing with her!!!, she's right & everyone else is wrong & she preaches be kind !! What a joke

Shes blocked me after totally misunderstanding a comment I made agreeing with her!!!, she's right & everyone else is wrong & she preaches be kind !! What a joke
She is beyond helping. I sent her £££ for her boxes from my small business, no thanks, then magically it all disappeared and if you ask where it is you get blocked.

You'll be called a stalker, when what she actually means is people that disagree with her or in your case, agree with her 😂.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I can't stand her. I know she's got mental health issues etc, but she's rude, people always trying to compliment her and rather than just saying thankyou and moving on, she's in the comments moaning someone called her skinny when she's not, or pretty when she isn't.. everything is always bad for her, she's had every Illness and they're worse than anyone else's. . She's also very desperate for a baby,but surely her mental needs addressing first. There's just something,I can't bleeping stand her.