Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000012236.jpg

Am I reading this right... Raised money, hit target and now saying she has to have another procedure first.... Watch this never happen and then the money never be discussed.

Reactions: 3
How many possibly cancers has this woman had?
I’m currently going through what I hope is just a “cancer scare” the last thing I would ever consider is airing it on social media. I haven’t told anyone apart from my parents. She’s revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m currently going through what I hope is just a “cancer scare” the last thing I would ever consider is airing it on social media. I haven’t told anyone apart from my parents. She’s revolting.
I had that last year and only told my other half, mum and sister as I needed some support. The last thing you think of is to air it on your social media pages. My mind was just a mess, thinking the worst. Thankfully it ended up nothing but even after finding out all was ok, I felt no need to let everyone know!
This woman just frustrates me so much with these constant attention seeking posts.

(Lolly - I hope that everything is ok for you! ❤)

Reactions: 1
I had that last year and only told my other half, mum and sister as I needed some support. The last thing you think of is to air it on your social media pages. My mind was just a mess, thinking the worst. Thankfully it ended up nothing but even after finding out all was ok, I felt no need to let everyone know!
This woman just frustrates me so much with these constant attention seeking posts.

(Lolly - I hope that everything is ok for you! ❤)
Thanks lovely glad you’re was ok & hope you’re doing well now x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How many possibly cancers has this woman had?
It's all very convenient to distract from the fact that she has just taken just over £4.5k off of the public for a procedure that she found out BEFORE the auction in which she took the money that she might have cancer (again).

This woman is a walking joke. I actually think that she's worse than the likes of EQ, CLA, Miss Red and the sorts - she uses emotional blackmail in order to gain money. At least the others don't have a new diagnosis every week and swing from one crisis to another. They have no intention of having another baby. She's posting on her local FB pages about doing a house swap etc. She's utterly unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 3